Saving Abel

66 mustang

did you see where the guitar player was charged with forcing a 17 year old to perform sexual act? I guess it was a federal charge but after video evidence proved the girl represented herself as being older and was never forced to do a sex act, all charges were dropped.

now why is this girl not being charged?? she should be charged and put on trial trying to ruin someone's life :loser:

Still think these guys are average at best but anyone who can get a song on radio about getting a blowjob between the sheets is doing alright in my books.

I've never heard that story, but yeah, sounds like she needs a beating. Cheeky slut *spank*.

did you see where the guitar player was charged with forcing a 17 year old to perform sexual act? I guess it was a federal charge but after video evidence proved the girl represented herself as being older and was never forced to do a sex act, all charges were dropped.

now why is this girl not being charged?? she should be charged and put on trial trying to ruin someone's life :loser:

I saw that story.

And I agree that she should be charged.

Still think these guys are average at best but anyone who can get a song on radio about getting a blowjob between the sheets is doing alright in my books.

I've never heard that story, but yeah, sounds like she needs a beating. Cheeky slut *spank*.

Didn't like them? I'm not surprised I guess...I thought the album was very good.

Didn't like them? I'm not surprised I guess...I thought the album was very good.

They're okay, but a bit average. There's a lot of these types of bands and Hinder have just kind of made the rest look so pale in comparison. If I had to, though, I'd take Nickelback and Theory of a Deadman over Saving Abel... but Hinder still kills all three combined.

They're okay, but a bit average. There's a lot of these types of bands and Hinder have just kind of made the rest look so pale in comparison. If I had to, though, I'd take Nickelback and Theory of a Deadman over Saving Abel... but Hinder still kills all three combined.

Deadman any good?

Deadman any good?

Not too bad. Just get the last album - 'Souveniers and Gasoline'. Some really good songs on there. Pretty sure you'd prefer it to Saving Abel, at least.

Deadman any good?

Not too bad. Just get the last album - 'Souveniers and Gasoline'. Some really good songs on there. Pretty sure you'd prefer it to Saving Abel, at least.

I'll check it out! :banger:

• 1 year later...

Dunno if anybody mentioned this yet, but SAVING ABEL just came out with a new album today called "Miss America". I listened to most of the sound samples but didn't think it was even as good as their last cd. Not bad, just not awesome either. A few decent tunes scattered throughout. Just thought I'd mention it for those who don't mind the modern melodic-type bands.

Dunno if anybody mentioned this yet, but SAVING ABEL just came out with a new album today called "Miss America". I listened to most of the sound samples but didn't think it was even as good as their last cd. Not bad, just not awesome either. A few decent tunes scattered throughout. Just thought I'd mention it for those who don't mind the modern melodic-type bands.

poor mans Hinder...IMO

Yep, 2nd CD no better than the first. I never got around to buying a hard copy of the debut, and unless I can find both for cheap as hell I won't bother with the new one either. 'I Need You' was pretty good, and there were 2 other decent ballad-type songs, but the rockers are so bland. Stuff like 'The Sex Is Good' is just so dreary and predictable. It has been done to a T, 100 times better about 80 times in the last year. Overall, these guys are a below average modern rock band and there are countless better bands out there.

Yep, 2nd CD no better than the first. I never got around to buying a hard copy of the debut, and unless I can find both for cheap as hell I won't bother with the new one either. 'I Need You' was pretty good, and there were 2 other decent ballad-type songs, but the rockers are so bland. Stuff like 'The Sex Is Good' is just so dreary and predictable. It has been done to a T, 100 times better about 80 times in the last year. Overall, these guys are a below average modern rock band and there are countless better bands out there.

nice album cover on the debut....that's about it.