who's thirsty...

glam_junkie

Courtesy of news.com.au

JUST when you thought we were milking the cow for all it's worth, along comes a fresh idea: cow urine as a fizzy drink.

No, it's not a stunt. India's Hindu nationalist movement, the Cow Protection Department of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), says the drink is in the final stages of development.

The Times reports head of the department Om Prakash as saying the drink - called "gau jal", or "cow water" - in Sanskrit was undergoing laboratory tests and would be launched "very soon, maybe by the end of this year".

"Don't worry, it won't smell like urine and will be tasty too," he told The Times. "Its USP will be that it's going to be very healthy. It won't be like carbonated drinks and would be devoid of any toxins."

Courtesy of news.com.au

JUST when you thought we were milking the cow for all it's worth, along comes a fresh idea: cow urine as a fizzy drink.

No, it's not a stunt. India's Hindu nationalist movement, the Cow Protection Department of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), says the drink is in the final stages of development.

The Times reports head of the department Om Prakash as saying the drink - called "gau jal", or "cow water" - in Sanskrit was undergoing laboratory tests and would be launched "very soon, maybe by the end of this year".

"Don't worry, it won't smell like urine and will be tasty too," he told The Times. "Its USP will be that it's going to be very healthy. It won't be like carbonated drinks and would be devoid of any toxins."

I just puked a little in my mouth, thanks :)

Why not!!

Isn't BUDWEISER monkey piss? :whistle:

My fave by the way!!!

Didn't EVH play "Intruder" with a Bud beer bottle on the neck of his guitar?

It made him play better :lol:

I'm also a big fan of GANG GREEN'S-OLDER BUDWEISER album :beerbang:

I consider "Cathedral" a masterpiece. He couldn't have done it without the Bud.

Gang Green ain't too bad either (been forever since I heard that one).

so...

Money piss = budweiser

Cow piss = Dr Pepper

Goat piss = mountain dew

... which leaves

Cat Piss = VB (aussie beer)

:lol: Don't let Dave see that!! I have made it a rule to refrain from speaking ill of VB on this forum due to our fellow countryman's obvious fondness of it.

Poor bastard. ;)