Steel Panther

Fat Freddy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMSEeNJpHrk

Check out a faux "Behind the Music" episode on the semi-legendary Steel Panther... features cameos by Scott Ian, Dee Snider, Matt Sorum, Dave Navarro, and many more. :rofl:

How bout Matt Sorum admitting they f**ked his Mom? And the groupie whose name is "Virginia Bucawkey"... :rofl:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (snort cough)

Ohhh man, I'm f**kin' dyin' over here!

Hilarious stuff. But weren't they calling themselves someting else for a while?

Or maybe that was another Ralph Saenz joke band.

My fav part is when Matt Sorum asked "who would take 20 years to make a record" with the name Guns N Roses flashing underneath his name. Priceless.

They were previously known as Metal Skool and also portrayed the fictional band "Danger Kitty" in a Discover Card commercial some years back.

They were previously known as Metal Skool and also portrayed the fictional band "Danger Kitty" in a Discover Card commercial some years back.

Metal Skool was who I was thinking of and yeah I remember the Danger Kitty thing too.

Ralph is actually a great frontman and lead vocalist and kicked butt in 7% Solution.

I'd love to see him do a real band again but I this stuff seems to be paying the bills for him.

Ralph is actually a great frontman and lead vocalist and kicked butt in 7% Solution.

I'd love to see him do a real band again but I this stuff seems to be paying the bills for him.

Remember when Ralph was the lead singer of L.A. Guns for about a week? Yeah, that worked out great. :blink:

Remember when Ralph was the lead singer of L.A. Guns for about a week? Yeah, that worked out great. :blink:

Tracii said he was great and the live reviews all said they were great with him but I don't think it was really his style. With him being in the VH tribute Atomic Punks and the fact that 7% Solution sounded like VH I'd say that a VH sounding band is where he belongs.

Tracii said he was great and the live reviews all said they were great with him but I don't think it was really his style. With him being in the VH tribute Atomic Punks and the fact that 7% Solution sounded like VH I'd say that a VH sounding band is where he belongs.

The lone L.A. Guns recording with Ralph that I heard was a cover of "Cold Gin" on the Ace Frehley tribute album "Return of the Comet" -- and it sounded nothing like L.A. Guns with that dude singing. If I didn't know it was L.A. Guns I would've sworn it was a lost recording of Roth era VH covering "Cold Gin."

The lone L.A. Guns recording with Ralph that I heard was a cover of "Cold Gin" on the Ace Frehley tribute album "Return of the Comet" -- and it sounded nothing like L.A. Guns with that dude singing. If I didn't know it was L.A. Guns I would've sworn it was a lost recording of Roth era VH covering "Cold Gin."

They did an EP with him I believe but I don't think it was ever available in stores but I could be wrong.

Watch it again ... can't believe you guys missed the "managers" name

LOL

"Mike Ockhurtz"

>> I remember reading his name but it didn't hit me at what it said until now.

Sometimes I just a little slow. :lol: <<

I just kept watching and a minute or so later I though, "wait .. whaaaaaaat?!?!?!" and backed it up.

Some great "stupidity" on there. And Republic Must have paid out the ASSSSSS for the Behind The Music branding.

Sooooo, we got rid of Sirius / XM in the car but it's still part of our Direct TV package. I'm walking through the living room when what comes on Octane (modern rock station)???? That's right ... Steel Panther. Un-f'n-believable. And THEN even MORE unbelievable , we left the house, went shopping, blah, blah, blah ... as we're heading home what comes on KUPD (a terrestrial station)??? Again, that's right - Steel Panther.

Uhoh .......