Bad Company....

Dave

The :bowdown: Bad Company one off show back on the 8/8/08 at the Hard Rock Live was filmed for a DVD release and is due out in early 2009......... :banana: ...You fuckin' beauty :banana::banana::banana:

The money is at the ready.....just hurry up and bring it on :bananamac:

http://www.badcompany.com/concerts.html

Just to be clear is this the Bad Co. with Brian Howe or the one with Rober Hart? :lol:

If there was ever a case for someone to be :baneed: .....this is it :lol:

Just to be clear is this the Bad Co. with Brian Howe or the one with Rober Hart? :lol:

Ban him, ban him, ban him NOW!! :D

Why is Wes still here.....why has he not been :baneed: ....The outrage over his blasphemous post will not be quelled.....some say he should be :baneed: for 2 days, some say for a week but I think banished for life is a more fitting punishment or even worse, be made to listen to the entire Poison catalogue repeatedly 10 times over :whistle:

You reckon that Salman Rushdie bloke or whatever his name was got in the shit with the muslims when he slandered Islam in his Satanic Verses book, well slandering the Bad Company name will cause a greater outrage than that ever did :axe::lol:

Why is Wes still here.....why has he not been :baneed: ....The outrage over his blasphemous post will not be quelled.....some say he should be :baneed: for 2 days, some say for a week but I think banished for life is a more fitting punishment or even worse, be made to listen to the entire Poison catalogue repeatedly 10 times over :whistle:

You reckon that Salman Rushdie bloke or whatever his name was got in the shit with the muslims when he slandered Islam in his Satanic Verses book, well slandering the Bad Company name will cause a greater outrage than that ever did :axe::lol:

I guess I could handle the Poison punishment as long as I didn't have to listen to "Swallow this Live" or "Hollyweird" as part of that. :lol:

I guess I could handle the Poison punishment as long as I didn't have to listen to "Swallow this Live" or "Hollyweird" as part of that. :lol:

Or 'Look What My Transvestite Pimp Dragged In', 'Open Arse And Say...Oooh' , 'Flesh And Blood' and 'Native Tongue' ;)

so, is Bad Co. becoming "Kiss like"?

Bad Company last released an album back in 1982 and that was rushed out along with the previous one just to meet contractual obligations then they split.

Since then they did a one off reunion show back in the 90's for a Hard Rock Cafe special due to the constant request of their fans.

Since then they reunited to do 2 shows only for the Merchants of Cool DVD / Live album back in 2002 and have again got back 6 years later for another one off show and have recorded it for a DVD release.

This band have not done umpteen farewell world tours and released umpteen best of and greatest hits compilations or reality TV shows nor whined about not making any more music due to downloading and not being able to rip every single solitary cent from their fans because of it so I would say Bad Company are not anything like KISS.

awesome!!!

i was there!!

Consider yourself blessed mate :crying:

• 8 months later...

I wish they would hurry up and release this DVD <_<

Just reading this review on one of their shows has got me really, really wanting this and quickly!!!!!!!!!

I hope to hell Simple Man is on the DVD because that is a song that is as good as any others that the brilliant {ORIGINAL} Bad Company do !!!!!!

Bad Company at Jones Beach NY

Sven Knudsen - June 29, 2009

How good is a band that can open with its most recognizable song 'Cant Get Enough' and hold that level of intensity all night long?

Tonight Bad Company blew everyone away and reminded all of us what it is that makes them such a good band.

With a reportage most bands would envy they cooked from one classic to another and not just the expectable classics like 'Feel like making Love' 'Rock Steady' 'Bad Company' and the like, with the original guitarist Mick Ralphs back with Rodgers they threw in some unexpected pearler's like 'Electric Land' (Desolation Angels) and 'Young Blood' (Run with the Pack), Rodgers voice was faultless throughout, in fact his range and power has increased over the years, he is truly a wonder of nature.

Absolute highlights of the evening were 'Simple Man' and 'Seagull'

Bad Company are one of the bands from by-gone era of creativity and feel that still have got what it takes to wow an audience.

• 3 weeks later...

9th of Feb 2010 :bananamac:

badcohardrocklive.jpg

Bad Company: Hard Rock Live (CD+Bonus DVD) (CD)

Also available in Blu-Ray Disc + Bonus CD

The classic rock event of the year!

Live reunion concert from Bad Company,

featuring Paul Rodgers, Mick Ralphs & Simon Kirke

performing a one night only sold-out show at

The Hard Rock Live in Hollywood, Florida on August 8, 2008.

Featuring 17 hit songs!

Bad Company, Honeychild, Sweet Lil' Sister, Burnin' Sky, Gone Gone Gone, Run with the Pack,

Live For The Music, Seagull, Feel Like Makin', Movin' On, Simple Man, Rock Steady,

Shooting Star, Can't Get Enough, Rock n' Roll Fantasy, Ready for Love, Good Lovin' Gone Bad

Plus a tour of England in April 2010

badcouk.jpg

Received this info today that the support act on the Bad Company UK tour is:

ALL DATES WITH VERY SPECIAL GUESTS – JOE PERRY PROJECT

• 2 months later...
9th of Feb 2010 :bananamac:

badcohardrocklive.jpg

Bad Company: Hard Rock Live (CD+Bonus DVD) (CD)

Also available in Blu-Ray Disc + Bonus CD

The classic rock event of the year!

Live reunion concert from Bad Company,

featuring Paul Rodgers, Mick Ralphs & Simon Kirke

performing a one night only sold-out show at

The Hard Rock Live in Hollywood, Florida on August 8, 2008.

Featuring 17 hit songs!

Bad Company, Honeychild, Sweet Lil' Sister, Burnin' Sky, Gone Gone Gone, Run with the Pack,

Live For The Music, Seagull, Feel Like Makin', Movin' On, Simple Man, Rock Steady,

Shooting Star, Can't Get Enough, Rock n' Roll Fantasy, Ready for Love, Good Lovin' Gone Bad

Plus a tour of England in April 2010

badcouk.jpg

:doh::doh::doh: Finally now own a blu ray player and this little gem is planned to be the first blu ray disc I get, but for the love of fuckin' God, everyone I have seen states it is a region A blu ray { Hard Rock Live Blu Ray } and even UK Amazon has it listed as a US Import but states nothing about what region it is.

I think Europe and Australia are both region B but I'm not having any luck locating one of these and I even went to JB HiFi to see wether it is going to have an Australian release and they had no listing for it except the US Import which is no good to me if it is a region A release only !!!

There is one on ebay that states region O which is Worldwide and will play on any blu ray player so I emailed him to ask if the one he is selling is definately region O but I still have not got a reply from him Hard Rock Live - ebay

I don't want to buy it only to find out it won't play......This is really fuckin' pissing me off :angry:

This is what I states in his listing !!!!!!!!!

Item specifics - DVDs

Format: Blu-ray Edition: DVD/CD

Rating: -- Release Date: Feb 09, 2010

Genre: Concert & Music UPC: 014381632651

Sub-Genre: Rock Region: DVD: 0, All (Worldwide)

Condition: Brand New

This was his email reply !!!!!!!!!!

might be wrong on the listing

if you can not find it then it might not exist

sorry about that but sometimes the info we get from the labels can be wrong

rob

Is it fuckin' wrong ???????????????????????

For fuck sake, if you are selling an item, get it fuckin' right, it is either region free or it is fuckin' not !!!!

Find fuckin' out !!!!!!!!!

What would have happened if I went by the listing and purchased it only to find out it would not play on my player !!!!!

All the fuckin' bullshit then of having to return it etc, etc......fuck that, done it a few times and I don't want to do it again !!!!!!!!

Even tried emailing the company who are releasing it and guess what..... :doh: ....undeliverable mail fuckin bullshit comes back to me.

For the fuckin' love of God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!............Why this fuckin' one of all releases...........FUCK !!!!!!!!!

Item specifics - DVDs

rob

For fuck sake, if you are selling an item, get it fuckin' right, it is either region free or it is fuckin' not !!!!

What would have happened if I went by the listing and purchased it only to find out it would not play on my player !!!!!

All the fuckin' bullshit then of having to return it etc, etc......fuck that, done it a few times and I don't want to do it again !!!!!!!!

Even tried emailing the company who are releasing it and guess what..... :doh: ....undeliverable mail fuckin bullshit comes back to me.

For the fuckin' love of God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!............Why this fuckin' one of all releases...........FUCK !!!!!!!!!

Dave i feel your pain mate and i would be pissed off as well.Is there any region free code you can get off Google or something?

Item specifics - DVDs

rob

Dave i feel your pain mate and i would be pissed off as well.Is there any region free code you can get off Google or something?

I've got to look into this blu ray fuckin' thing a bit better mate......Who knows what region the fuckin' thing is ????

Hopefully I will find out more now that the fuckin' thing has supposedly been released !!!!

Down the bottom......A,B and fuckin C :bananamac::bananamac::bananamac:

You fuckin' beauty :bananamac::bananamac::bananamac:

ALSO NOW PURCHASED :bananamac::bananamac::bananamac:

61rY7Th4JWL.jpg

What's fuckin' taking them.....It has not arrived in my letterbox yet....It's already been 15 minutes....I'll give them another hour before I email them to find out why it is taking so long to get here <_<:lol:

What's fuckin' taking them.....It has not arrived in my letterbox yet....It's already been 15 minutes....I'll give them another hour before I email them to find out why it is taking so long to get here <_<:lol:

HURRY FUCKIN' UP :whistle: