What's your next rock concert ?

Swazi

No plans as of yet, wouldn`t mind catching Jimi Jamison if he tours England.

Wouldn`t mind seeing Steve Lukather but it`s come at the wrong time.

HMM!

I don't know.

I'm probably going to see RANNO'S ALLSTARS tonight. A cover band led by RICHIE RANNO (STARZ)

JOE X. DUBE (STARZ) and INSANE GEORGE D. (STARZ) also in the band. It's really cool because you don't know who's going to get up on stage with them. In the past I've seen RUSSEL ALLEN (SYMPHONY X), HIRSH GARDNER (NEW ENGLAND), BOBBY MESSANO (STARZ, TRILLION, FRANKE & KNOCKOUTS, MESSANO) MICHAEL LEE SMITH (STARZ) and a few others.

Plus I get to hang out with a few old friends.

Just rock? If it's metal here you go :

hammerxp3.jpg

http://www.up-the-hammers.gr/

Okaaayy ... ! To each their own, I'd say. :unsure:

No plans as of yet, wouldn`t mind catching Jimi Jamison if he tours England.

Wouldn`t mind seeing Steve Lukather but it`s come at the wrong time.

I am eyeing up the Steve Lukather gig aswell - 50/50 at the mo.

Titan Force uber allers I'd say... :whistle:

Yeah, sure !! :lol:

TREAT & STAGE DOLLS should be really good at the "Rock over Munich" festival. I am really looking forward to them ! They both haven't toured for ages and most likely will not come to Germany again.

DOMINOE have just released a new CD, which I haven't heard yet, but they will promote it here and I surely hope they will play songs from "The Key".

M.ILL.ION and DARK SKY are a nice add-on to the whole show.

:beerbang::banger::beerbang:

Don't know how "rock" it is, but I'll be seeing Kip Winger acoustic next month. Then I have 2 Butch Walker shows in March. Hoping a few other things pop up on the radar. I had a bad "live show" year in '08. Trying to make a concerted effort to make sure '09 is much better.

These are the shows I am planning in the near future:

ZO2 - Jan. 31st

Alcatrazz (w/Graham Bonnet) & Seven Witches - Feb. 28th

Adler's Appetite - March 14th

KIX - March 28th

Y&T - April 18th

ZO2 - Jan. 31st

KIX - March 28th

Y&T - April 18th

Some great stuff there Dave. :tumbsup:

ZO2 - Jan. 31st

Good on ya! :drink:

(Considering I have no idea if/when I'll see them. They seem to doing a bit less with the filming of Season 2 of the show going on. Hopefully they'll pick up the schedule and deliver a new album when that's done.)

ZO2 - Jan. 31st

KIX - March 28th

Y&T - April 18th

Cool ! :drink:

Soundwave, featuring a bunch of modern rock bands no one here is interested in. :)

My god, that lineup is like an Aural Hell on earth. Good luck to you and your ears mate. :tumbsup:

Soundwave, featuring a bunch of modern rock bands no one here is interested in. :)

My god, that lineup is like an Aural Hell on earth. Good luck to you and your ears mate. :tumbsup:

As I was saying in another thread, I will be leaving the venue well before any of those headliners get near the stage. Looking forward to seeing the likes of Anberlin, Funeral For A Friend, Finch, Madina Lake, Silverstein, Houston Calls, Forever the Sickest Kids and Red Jumpsuit Apparatis amidst all that rubble, though.

I may have a slim chance of getting a comp ticket to the Metallica show at the Prudential Center in Newark this Saturday. If it happens, it'd be a frickin' trip and a half I think... I haven't seen (or given a shit) about Metallica since the Black Album tour... but the set lists I've seen for this tour thus far have been heavy on the old-school stuff so it might be fun... and besides, if I'm getting in for nothin' then at least Lars won't be buying any f**kin' abstract art with my money :rofl2:

As I was saying in another thread, I will be leaving the venue well before any of those headliners get near the stage. Looking forward to seeing the likes of Anberlin, Funeral For A Friend, Finch, Madina Lake, Silverstein, Houston Calls, Forever the Sickest Kids and Red Jumpsuit Apparatis amidst all that rubble, though.

<~~~~ Has seen Finch (years ago) :anon:

They were actually pretty good though I own nothing by them.

Enjoy the show Geoff.

<~~~~ Has seen Finch (years ago) :anon:

They were actually pretty good though I own nothing by them.

Enjoy the show Geoff.

Thanks mate, will do. Yeah, Finch sound like an excellent band... well, at least on their debut. :lol: Hoping they play everything off that and ignore their second outing, 'Say hello to sunshine'.

:lol: I was thinking that was 'The Rubble'. ;)

:lol: I was thinking that was 'The Rubble'. ;)

Oh, that's cool, mate. I guess it's just an English/Australian translation issue. What I meant by 'The Rubble' was actually not the awesome bands I mentioned above, which you acknowledged. In saying 'The Rubble' I actually meant the horrid bands, like Alice In Chains, Bloodhound Gang, Toto and Nine Inch Nails. ;) You're excused.