LOST - Season 6 Thread

heaven&hell

Since there's some other Lost threads out there, one about last seson that has gotten kind of crazy and one about how some think the show sucks. I figured I could start this thread for those to talk about this season. If you hate the show please keep your comments in the "I hate Lost" thread or whatever it's called. :tumbsup:

Anyway it starts this Wednesday, I'm looking forward to it and it should be great as usual. :bowdown:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish it aired over here in the same week it does there so we could build on it each week. :( Not sure when it starts here, but I think we have to wait to early February. At least until the Australian Open tennis is over...

I'm stoked. :banana:

Alright who were the lawyers at Kate's house asking for a blood sample to compare to Aaron's?

How was Fairaday in the past at the beginnig scene back in the 70's?

Obviously he must of learned to time travel and I'm sure we'll be shown when very soon.

That scene with Hugo and Said in the car when Anna Lucia walks up. Holy Shit!!!!!

I about leaped off of the couch, not only because of he character being there when she's dead but because I thought the show fired her due to here DUI in real life and I assumed there was bad blood between the show and Michelle Rodriguez.

So did anyone else from the freighter survive? Michael? Jin?

After seeing the seen with Ben at the butchers shop and the woman says that their in place we realize that the men that Said killed were there just to drug him to make him go back to the Island and weren't there to kill him.

So who else from the past will we see? Will Michael pop up? How about Walt? Will we see Charlie again? How about Libby? After all Anna Lucia did say to Hurley that Libby says Hi.

I DVR'd this weeks show and I'm in the process of watching the whole thing again to see if I can catch anything that I missed the first time.

Alright who were the lawyers at Kate's house asking for a blood sample to compare to Aaron's?

Obviously he must of learned to time travel and I'm sure we'll be shown when very soon.

That scene with Hugo and Said in the car when Anna Lucia walks up. Holy Shit!!!!!

I about leaped off of the couch, not only because of he character being there when she's dead but because I thought the show fired her due to here DUI in real life and I assumed there was bad blood between the show and Michelle Rodriguez.

After seeing the seen with Ben at the butchers shop and the woman says that their in place we realize that the men that Said killed were there just to drug him to make him go back to the Island and weren't there to kill him.

So who else from the past will we see? Will Michael pop up? How about Walt? Will we see Charlie again? How about Libby? After all Anna Lucia did say to Hurley that Libby says Hi.

I DVR'd this weeks show and I'm in the process of watching the whole thing again to see if I can catch anything that I missed the first time.

I just finished my second time through and I'm wondering who the hell those people with the flaming arrows are?

And who is that Lady at the end? She seems familiar for some reason.

I just finished my second time through and I'm wondering who the hell those people with the flaming arrows are?

If I'm not mistaken, she was the one at the shop who sold Desmond the ring...It's kind of fuzzy after so much time off.

I missed the part about the guys at the safehouse just wanting to drug Said to take him back to the island. Good catch!

If I'm not mistaken, she was the one at the shop who sold Desmond the ring...It's kind of fuzzy after so much time off.

I missed the part about the guys at the safehouse just wanting to drug Said to take him back to the island. Good catch!

Wow I don't even remember the episode about the ring. :screwy:

Wow I don't even remember the episode about the ring. :screwy:

I am pretty sure that is not the same lady from the other episode. I tossed that idea around too. Unfortunateley she has one of those super familiar faces and I am remembering her from movies and other shows. I am almost certain it was a different lady that would not sell Desmond the ring in that early episode though. Could be a case of recasting though.

OK, last night's show was the usual mind f**k. Is anyone else totally confused already or is it just me? :blink: As if we weren't already having trouble keeping up with the constant jumping back and forth between events back on the island and in the "real world" three years later, now they've got the island itself jumping around through time, sometimes several times per episode.

So...who was the comatose woman that Desmond saw in Oxford? The nurse seemed to indicate that it was Daniel Faraday's mother, and that's who Desmond was looking for...yet later on Charles Whitmore (Widmore? Whatever) told him Faraday's mother was "in Los Angeles" and he immediately set off for L.A.

OK, last night's show was the usual mind f**k. Is anyone else totally confused already or is it just me? :blink: As if we weren't already having trouble keeping up with the constant jumping back and forth between events back on the island and in the "real world" three years later, now they've got the island itself jumping around through time, sometimes several times per episode.

So...who was the comatose woman that Desmond saw in Oxford? The nurse seemed to indicate that it was Daniel Faraday's mother, and that's who Desmond was looking for...yet later on Charles Whitmore (Widmore? Whatever) told him Faraday's mother was "in Los Angeles" and he immediately set off for L.A.

I believe the comatose woman was an ex girlfriend or lab assistant/guinea pig for his experiments with time travel so his mother is most likely in L.A.......probably someone who we've already seen...I'm betting it's the older woman that Ben spoke to when he was told he had 72 hours to get the 6 back to the island.....

I`m still LOST :unsure:

I'm at the point now where I have pretty much stopped trying to figure out stuff week by week... I just kinda let it all wash over me and trust that everything will come back around and make sense at a later date. When I was a regular "X-Files" viewer I tried valiantly to keep up with all the increasingly convoluted conspiracy back story that they dragged out for years and years and eventually decided to give up or I was goin to drive myself insane...same deal here!

I`m still LOST :unsure:

I'm at the point now where I have pretty much stopped trying to figure out stuff week by week... I just kinda let it all wash over me and trust that everything will come back around and make sense at a later date. When I was a regular "X-Files" viewer I tried valiantly to keep up with all the increasingly convoluted conspiracy back story that they dragged out for years and years and eventually decided to give up or I was goin to drive myself insane...same deal here!

Mrs Rock Fan and I love the show for what it is, which is unusual but as to following it, we are clueless :lol:

Then again it doesn`t take much to confuse me :tumbsup:

I believe the comatose woman was an ex girlfriend or lab assistant/guinea pig for his experiments with time travel so his mother is most likely in L.A.......probably someone who we've already seen...I'm betting it's the older woman that Ben spoke to when he was told he had 72 hours to get the 6 back to the island.....

I also think it's the old woman from the first episode of this season and she was the woman from the Jewerly store in the 'Desmond' back story that would't sell him the wedding ring. But her last name is not Fairaday.

How cool was it that Desmond named his son Charlie? :tumbsup:

Also we might see the motivation of Widmore now that we know he's on the Island in the 50's.

I'm betting Richard banishes him around the time Ben gets power and that's why he wants Ben dead so bad.

I also think that the energy that the oriental man from the Dharma initiative spoke of in the 70's is coming from the Hydrogen Bomb that they most likely bury in the 50's. And that is how the time travel might be possible in the future after the bomb is buried.

I also think it's the old woman from the first episode of this season and she was the woman from the Jewerly store in the 'Desmond' back story that would't sell him the wedding ring. But her last name is not Fairaday.

Also we might see the motivation of Widmore now that we know he's on the Island in the 50's.

I'm betting Richard banishes him around the time Ben gets power and that's why he wants Ben dead so bad.

I also think that the energy that the oriental man from the Dharma initiative spoke of in the 70's is coming from the Hydrogen Bomb that they most likely bury in the 50's. And that is how the time travel might be possible in the future after the bomb is buried.

The info about Widmore was interesting and a surprise.........not so sure about the nuke though , I'm thinking there has got to be aliens somewhere around the island considering the time travel shit that's going on.....maybe the whole island is a spaceship??...one thing is for sure , this is one crazy show....

The info about Widmore was interesting and a surprise.........not so sure about the nuke though , I'm thinking there has got to be aliens somewhere around the island considering the time travel shit that's going on.....maybe the whole island is a spaceship??...one thing is for sure , this is one crazy show....

I'm watching the episode again and it just dawned on me that the young girl that was an other is most likely Fairday's mother. He even told her that she reminded him of someone he once knew................

Then again now that I think about she could also be his lab assistant. :unsure:

How ironic is it that Desmond's son is named Charlie, which is both the name of the man who saved his life and the father-in-law who would like to see him dead?

Also, on reviewing last week's episode with Ana Lucia, I thought it was cool that when Hurley goes into the convenience store, the radio is playing Cheap Trick's "Dream Police". :bananamac:

Oriental refers to an inanimate object such as a painting or rug. Asian refers to person. Now you know. :crazy:

Oriental refers to an inanimate object such as a painting or rug. Asian refers to person. Now you know. :crazy:

Wow did I offend you? :blink:

Anyway I thi

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I would begin a list of all the questions I have involving the show and check them off as they get answered. (If they get answered???) Feel free to add your own questions and answers...

1. What is the smoke monster?

2. Who or what is Jacob?

3. Who are the Others and how did they become caretakers of the island?

4. What exactly IS the island?

5. Why is Hugo's nickname "Hurley"?

6. What's the deal with the numbers?

7. Is Claire dead?

8. Why do dead people keep showing up, especially Christian?

Man, this show is so confusing...but I can't stop watching! :hammer:

I thought I would begin a list of all the questions I have involving the show and check them off as they get answered. (If they get answered???) Feel free to add your own questions and answers...

1. What is the smoke monster?

2. Who or what is Jacob?

3. Who are the Others and how did they become caretakers of the island?

4. What exactly IS the island?

5. Why is Hugo's nickname "Hurley"?

6. What's the deal with the numbers?

7. Is Claire dead?

8. Why do dead people keep showing up, especially Christian?

Man, this show is so confusing...but I can't stop watching! :hammer:

We should find out the answers to all of these questions soon, I hope. :tumbsup: