Hansel

highvoltage

• 4 weeks later...

I got a copy of this EP last night plus a bio.

The tunes are really good. Their bio said something to the effect of that their image is a bit of a 'piss-take' but they take their music seriously. Just had 1 listen but this is some pretty good stuff. Maybe halfway between Teargas and Wigwam. The music is solid, but the focus a bit cheesy at times.

The tunes are really good. Their bio said something to the effect of that their image is a bit of a 'piss-take' but they take their music seriously. Just had 1 listen but this is some pretty good stuff. Maybe halfway between Teargas and Wigwam. The music is solid, but the focus a bit cheesy at times.

Halfway between Teargas and Wigwam? Am i in love???

is it a cdr?;)

is it a cdr?;)

pretty sure it was silver pressed.

oh, and my comparison is going on only 1 listen so don't take that as gospel.

• My Little Pony
They look nice! How un rock 'n roll can you get :rofl2:

Is that Matt second left & Geoff the 2nd from right?

since when do i wear pants?

Yeah, you're usually sportin' that leather mini skirt.

is it a cdr?;)

pretty sure it was silver pressed.

oh, and my comparison is going on only 1 listen so don't take that as gospel.

the 3 songs on myspace sound pretty decent.... are these on the ep? how many tracks are on the ep?

Theres a big difference in the quality of these tracks..

going by how many time each track has bene listened to, they have obviously been uploaded at different times.... so maybe recorded at different times.

they are definitely the same tracks as on the cd, plus antoher called 'wildcat', but possibly different versions if there is a qulaity difference between the myspace tracks (I cant recall hearing a variation in quality of the tracks on the cd).

Theres a big difference in the quality of these tracks..

going by how many time each track has bene listened to, they have obviously been uploaded at different times.... so maybe recorded at different times.

they are definitely the same tracks as on the cd, plus antoher called 'wildcat', but possibly different versions if there is a qulaity difference between the myspace tracks (I cant recall hearing a variation in quality of the tracks on the cd).

quality in the song, not production... theyve got potential though