HINDER "Without You"

TIM (2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV-MdkrGfZc

I know I'm the only person round here that hates this band, but credit where it's due this is an awesome tune....

• 3 weeks later...
I liked this, don`t know anything about the band though :tumbsup:

If you like this you will love the new disc, 'Take it to the limit'. As I said elsewhere, this is my fourth favourite ballad off the disc, and that's saying a lot as I love this song. It's in amazing company, though.

If you like this you will love the new disc, 'Take it to the limit'. As I said elsewhere, this is my fourth favourite ballad off the disc, and that's saying a lot as I love this song. It's in amazing company, though.

Cheers Geoff :tumbsup:

Ignore him, this is the best ballad on the disc. In fact it's easily the best song this band have written to date (though "Lost in the Sun" is pretty close). That said, if you can put up with the whiny vocalist then I'd say the album would be right up your street....

Ignore him, this is the best ballad on the disc. In fact it's easily the best song this band have written to date (though "Lost in the Sun" is pretty close). That said, if you can put up with the whiny vocalist then I'd say the album would be right up your street....

Thanks Tim :tumbsup:

Tim is, of course, a freak. It's nowhere near the best they've written... but a very good song regardless.

Tim is, of course, a freak. It's nowhere near the best they've written... but a very good song regardless.

I`ve been reading some good stuff on this band. As a starter, I`ll check out Youtube :tumbsup:

Agreed.

out of the songs theyve released this year the following are all definitely better IMO

Loaded & Alone

Lost In The Sun

One Night Stand :banger:

Live For Today :banger:

Heaven Sent

Runnin In The Rain

Thing For You.

That said, the ballad is pretty awesome.

Great band, great album.

& as for the vocalist being 'whiny'??? I dont get that at all. :screwy:

Ho hum.

Yeah, apart from the stupidly blatant fillers (tracks: 1,4,6,7,11, plus that horrible AC/DC cover) it's the one thing that kills this for me. I like the raspy tone but he has no range - compare him to the likes of David Cook or Bo Bice. I can see how you like a track like "Loaded & Alone" but the lyrics are real teenage - McFly or Busted - type stuff, though the tune is decent....

Yeah, apart from the stupidly blatant fillers (tracks: 1,4,6,7,11, plus that horrible AC/DC cover) it's the one thing that kills this for me. I like the raspy tone but he has no range - compare him to the likes of David Cook or Bo Bice. I can see how you like a track like "Loaded & Alone" but the lyrics are real teenage - McFly or Busted - type stuff, though the tune is decent....

The only real difference being that Dave and Bo havent got ANY killer songs.

1,4,6,7,11 are all better than ANYTHING on any of their albums.

Harsh..........but true.

Plus how can you call 'Use Me' a filler. That song seriously kicks arse!

Harsh..........but true.

4, 6 and 7 are actually my least favourite too, but the only one I'd label a filler is 'Best is yet to come'. Like Glen says, 'Use me' is a monster and I actually really love 'Far from home'.

Actually, Tim, surprised you haven't been a bit more receptive to 'Thing for you'. As far as I'm concerned, that and 'Last kiss goodbye' crucify 'Without you'.

And yeah, agree they're better than anything from Cook and Bo. :) Except 'Best is yet to come'.

Harsh..........but true.

4, 6 and 7 are actually my least favourite too, but the only one I'd label a filler is 'Best is yet to come'. Like Glen says, 'Use me' is a monster and I actually really love 'Far from home'.

Actually, Tim, surprised you haven't been a bit more receptive to 'Thing for you'. As far as I'm concerned, that and 'Last kiss goodbye' crucify 'Without you'.

And yeah, agree they're better than anything from Cook and Bo. :) Except 'Best is yet to come'.

Well I love 'Best Is Yet To Come' so :nyanya:

• 1 month later...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV-MdkrGfZc

I know I'm the only person round here that hates this band, but credit where it's due this is an awesome tune....

What a Great song. And cool video. Im ashamed to admit Ive never listened to Hinder before. :anon: Guess Im gonna have to check them out! :lol: