'Home and Away' (Intense Aussie drama)

Geoff

I thought there was actually already a thread for this, but apparently not. Anyway, this is to keep Real Rock Fan updated on this wonderful *vomits* show:

Belle is currently in hospital after being beaten up by the people who are trying to get her to stop from talking about the waste disposal site. She has been beaten up to make it look like that new cop she was dating did it. She is now obviously back with that blonde f*cking twat who's always crying. The cop is trying to clear his name but everything (except Charlie) thinks he did it.

Charlie and Roman are broken up after he dumped it on her out of the blue. She is bitter and he hopes they can still be friends... but it looks unlikely.

Kirsty and Miles are still apart but Miles overheard Kirsty telling Leah she years for him. They both do - Kirsty and Leah. It remains to be seen who will be his lover.

Alf's new lover is about to scam the whole town and rip off Leah's entire earnings from Dan's death.

Jeff and the naughty little blonde slut are still together and now Melody wants to be a slut too after she found out Jeff f*cked the blonde girl. Melody is try to have sex with that guy who was emailing Charlie's sister. I don't think it'll happen though. It's all for show and deep down she's still a good little Christian.

Anyone else you want updates on? That's about all I can think of at the moment?

Geoff, I can`t believe you`d go to the trouble of watching all the back episodes of this classic show to keep me informed and up to date! :beerbang:

Whatever anyone says about you and your music, is nobodys business but yours, you are one of the top chaps in here :bowdown:

Much appreciated mate, please keep updating as often as possible and I`ll keep listening to all the good stuff on the Kerrang channel. :tumbsup:

What happened to the Daleks then...did they get wiped out?

The Daleks were actually - one and all - raped by the Kountstentians. Pretty graphic, to be honest. When they were finished, the Kountstentians ate their faces and gave their bodies to the Portleftedders.

• 2 weeks later...

Kane is back!! Out of prison and back in Summer Bay... briefly. He came there, saw Kirsty with Miles and then left a note with Irene before leaving. Irene went to deliver the note to Kirsty but she was busy getting herself ready to blow Miles... so Irene didn't give the note.

Angelo and Charlie are now lovers and Roman has realised he's still in love with Martha, who just bought a boat for Jack and is happier these days.

Melody the cheeky little slut is still acting like a slut without delivering the goods. She's such a bad girl! What a rebel. She and Geoff are going to the high school formal together, much to the disgust of Geoff's slutty blonde girlfriend.

Kane is back!! Out of prison and back in Summer Bay... briefly. He came there, saw Kirsty with Miles and then left a note with Irene before leaving. Irene went to deliver the note to Kirsty but she was busy getting herself ready to blow Miles... so Irene didn't give the note.

Angelo and Charlie are now lovers and Roman has realised he's still in love with Martha, who just bought a boat for Jack and is happier these days.

Melody the cheeky little slut is still acting like a slut without delivering the goods. She's such a bad girl! What a rebel. She and Geoff are going to the high school formal together, much to the disgust of Geoff's slutty blonde girlfriend.

Thanks Geoff :tumbsup:

Hello Geoff, question for you mate, what`s Bridget up to with Alf?

We are watching it now and she`s dropped her handbag with fake id`s in it!

Thanks mate :tumbsup:

Haha... not a problem.

She is trying to scam the whole town. At first she set up a fake advertising business in order to scam all small businesses in town. But her and her partner (who's just come into the show now) see Alf as the big pay-off as he is loaded. But I think a part of her is falling for him. Her latest scam is to steal Leah's identity in order to obtain the funds from Dan's death fund. But she doesn't know the password to her account so that is on the backburner.

Not sure how behind you are, but Alf found out about the advertising scam and told her to leave forever but she used a sob story saying the cancer had returned. So he let her stay. Rebecca heard it too and last night she found out she's been lying about her doctor etc. so I dare say she's onto her. We'll see. Season finale tonight... then you'll have to wait until next year! :lol:

Haha... not a problem.

She is trying to scam the whole town. At first she set up a fake advertising business in order to scam all small businesses in town. But her and her partner (who's just come into the show now) see Alf as the big pay-off as he is loaded. But I think a part of her is falling for him. Her latest scam is to steal Leah's identity in order to obtain the funds from Dan's death fund. But she doesn't know the password to her account so that is on the backburner.

Not sure how behind you are, but Alf found out about the advertising scam and told her to leave forever but she used a sob story saying the cancer had returned. So he let her stay. Rebecca heard it too and last night she found out she's been lying about her doctor etc. so I dare say she's onto her. We'll see. Season finale tonight... then you'll have to wait until next year! :lol:

Excellent mate, I`ll pass all this on to Mrs Rock Fan as I never watch this rubbish ;)

:unsure: ...."WE" are watching it now :whistle:

Excellent mate, I`ll pass all this on to Mrs Rock Fan as I never watch this rubbish ;)

:unsure: "I never watch this rubbish" :whistle:

I think you a tellin' a porky pie here :lol: ....{Porky Pie is Aussie slang for "Lie"}

I think you do watch it :tsk:;):lol:

I think you a tellin' a porky pie here :lol: ....{Porky Pie is Aussie slang for "Lie"}

Well spotted Dave, yes I do watch it, quality show :nyanya:

Well spotted Dave, yes I do watch it, quality show :nyanya:

:rofl2:

Well holy shitballs! Long story short... Kane drove his car carrying that ugly christian girl (Geoff's sister) and her boyfriend into the hall where the high school formal was being held!! Smashed the shit out of it and now half the bay is almost dead.

But... get ready for it (as I didn't expect this at all myself) - Jack is dead!! Angelo shot him (accidentally) right through the heart so there's no cliffhanger 'Oh, is he dead?' about it. He is dead and it looks like Martha, Kane, Leah etc. took the worst of the car crash explosion and their lives are in peril.

Well holy shitballs! Long story short... Kane drove his car carrying that ugly christian girl (Geoff's sister) and her boyfriend into the hall where the high school formal was being held!! Smashed the shit out of it and now half the bay is almost dead.

But... get ready for it (as I didn't expect this at all myself) - Jack is dead!! Angelo shot him (accidentally) right through the heart so there's no cliffhanger 'Oh, is he dead?' about it. He is dead and it looks like Martha, Kane, Leah etc. took the worst of the car crash explosion and their lives are in peril.

Thanks Geoff, I`ll be passing this on to Mrs Rock Fan :tumbsup:

I`m happy with this thread and leave my mate Geoff alone :drink:

Haha... thanks mate. They're just jealous because they have no idea what's happening in Summer Bay. The cool kids know.

I`m happy with this thread and leave my mate Geoff alone :drink:

Haha... thanks mate. They're just jealous because they have no idea what's happening in Summer Bay. The cool kids know.

Sod them all matey :)

• 1 month later...

Wow mate, JACK IS DEAD!

Aside from that, no one else died in the formal fire - how soft.

Anyway, I missed the second episode already (just came back this Monday) but I'll let you know any other details in the wake of Jack's demise. Didn't really see it coming I got to say.

Wow mate, JACK IS DEAD!

Anyway, I missed the second episode already (just came back this Monday) but I'll let you know any other details in the wake of Jack's demise. Didn't really see it coming I got to say.

What`s happening with Alf`s lady friend, the con woman?

What`s this fire you mentioned mate?

Anything else you can update me on?

Wow mate, JACK IS DEAD!

Wow, where are you guys up to? I'd have thought you'd catch up over the Christmas break or something? I don't know how it works there, though.

Kane, Geoff's ugly sister and Miles' Thai son were in a car that smashed into the year 12 high school formal hall. The place exploded and went up in flames... but no one died. :(

Rebecca has finally found out all about Alf's whore and is threatening to tell Alf all about her if she doesn't leave the Bay.

Not much else going on at the moment. I think Belle was pretty badly injured in the fire - maybe a paralysis chance? But yeah, it's pretty much all focused on the fire aftermath and Jacks' death at the moment... and Alf's whore.

Wow mate, JACK IS DEAD!

Wow, where are you guys up to? I'd have thought you'd catch up over the Christmas break or something? I don't know how it works there, though.

Kane, Geoff's ugly sister and Miles' Thai son were in a car that smashed into the year 12 high school formal hall. The place exploded and went up in flames... but no one died. :(

Rebecca has finally found out all about Alf's whore and is threatening to tell Alf all about her if she doesn't leave the Bay.

Not much else going on at the moment. I think Belle was pretty badly injured in the fire - maybe a paralysis chance? But yeah, it's pretty much all focused on the fire aftermath and Jacks' death at the moment... and Alf's whore.

Thanks Geoff, Xavier(Tony`s nephew) has just come into the programme, Rachel is getting suspicious of Alfs partner, Ronan likes Martha.

Great show, Americas Next Top Model starts in the next week or so, Lost starts on Sunday, looking good over here :tumbsup: