'Home and Away' (Intense Aussie drama)

Geoff

Wow mate, JACK IS DEAD!

Aside from that, no one else died in the formal fire - how soft.

Anyway, I missed the second episode already (just came back this Monday) but I'll let you know any other details in the wake of Jack's demise. Didn't really see it coming I got to say.

What`s happening with Alf`s lady friend, the con woman?

What`s this fire you mentioned mate?

Anything else you can update me on?

Wow, where are you guys up to? I'd have thought you'd catch up over the Christmas break or something? I don't know how it works there, though.

Kane, Geoff's ugly sister and Miles' Thai son were in a car that smashed into the year 12 high school formal hall. The place exploded and went up in flames... but no one died. :(

Rebecca has finally found out all about Alf's whore and is threatening to tell Alf all about her if she doesn't leave the Bay.

Not much else going on at the moment. I think Belle was pretty badly injured in the fire - maybe a paralysis chance? But yeah, it's pretty much all focused on the fire aftermath and Jacks' death at the moment... and Alf's whore.

Thanks Geoff, Xavier(Tony`s nephew) has just come into the programme, Rachel is getting suspicious of Alfs partner, Ronan likes Martha.

Great show, Americas Next Top Model starts in the next week or so, Lost starts on Sunday, looking good over here :tumbsup:

Oh, okay. I don't think you're too far behind then. Is it on every night in the UK?

'America's Next Top Model' has been booted to the wee hours of Friday night/Saturday morning over here. Double episodes. So I dare say it'll be the last season we get on free-to-air TV here. :(

Wow mate, JACK IS DEAD!

Aside from that, no one else died in the formal fire - how soft.

Anyway, I missed the second episode already (just came back this Monday) but I'll let you know any other details in the wake of Jack's demise. Didn't really see it coming I got to say.

What`s happening with Alf`s lady friend, the con woman?

What`s this fire you mentioned mate?

Anything else you can update me on?

Wow, where are you guys up to? I'd have thought you'd catch up over the Christmas break or something? I don't know how it works there, though.

Kane, Geoff's ugly sister and Miles' Thai son were in a car that smashed into the year 12 high school formal hall. The place exploded and went up in flames... but no one died. :(

Rebecca has finally found out all about Alf's whore and is threatening to tell Alf all about her if she doesn't leave the Bay.

Not much else going on at the moment. I think Belle was pretty badly injured in the fire - maybe a paralysis chance? But yeah, it's pretty much all focused on the fire aftermath and Jacks' death at the moment... and Alf's whore.

Thanks Geoff, Xavier(Tony`s nephew) has just come into the programme, Rachel is getting suspicious of Alfs partner, Ronan likes Martha.

Great show, Americas Next Top Model starts in the next week or so, Lost starts on Sunday, looking good over here :tumbsup:

Oh, okay. I don't think you're too far behind then. Is it on every night in the UK?

'America's Next Top Model' has been booted to the wee hours of Friday night/Saturday morning over here. Double episodes. So I dare say it'll be the last season we get on free-to-air TV here. :(

Home And Away is on 5 nights a week :tumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

I hate to say it, mate, but we've kind of been missing pretty much every episode lately. 'The Biggest Loser' is on at the same time here and if my wife isn't home at 7pm I always watch that... and she rarely is back by then. :(

I saw a clip on some weekend re-cap and it looks like Roman told Martha he is in love with her and no she doesn't want to be anywhere near him because he lied to her.

That moronic Christian girl fled to the city and Miles went after her, not sure if they found her yet. I assume they did. her name's Melody, hey? Yeah, that's the one.

There are about 5 new people on the show and I have no idea who they are - lol. One is a gorgeous blonde who is the boyfriend of another new guy on the show who is there with his dad, also new on the show. I think they are friends of Tony and came to be there when Jack died?

Seriously mate, I'll see it tonight (wife's back early) and try to get a grasp on what's happening to try and update you.

I hate to say it, mate, but we've kind of been missing pretty much every episode lately. 'The Biggest Loser' is on at the same time here and if my wife isn't home at 7pm I always watch that... and she rarely is back by then. :(

I saw a clip on some weekend re-cap and it looks like Roman told Martha he is in love with her and no she doesn't want to be anywhere near him because he lied to her.

That moronic Christian girl fled to the city and Miles went after her, not sure if they found her yet. I assume they did. her name's Melody, hey? Yeah, that's the one.

There are about 5 new people on the show and I have no idea who they are - lol. One is a gorgeous blonde who is the boyfriend of another new guy on the show who is there with his dad, also new on the show. I think they are friends of Tony and came to be there when Jack died?

Seriously mate, I'll see it tonight (wife's back early) and try to get a grasp on what's happening to try and update you.

"One is a gorgeous blonde who is the boyfriend of another new guy"

GAY

GAY

Seriously, check her out. She delivers xcore. The best fresh flesh in H&A I've seen in years.

Girl-wise, 'Neighbours' slaughters H&A though.

GAY

Seriously, check her out. She delivers xcore. The best fresh flesh in H&A I've seen in years.

GAY

Ah, okay. I see now. Oh well, f*ck it. It's Monday. She is a stunner and is the GIRLFRIEND of some other new poofter.

Thanks mate, always appreciated :tumbsup:

Look forward to the update, cheers :beerbang:

Okay, so we saw an episode last night but didn't update me on much. But, the best thing in H&A history ever happened last night. What an episode to watch!

Basically, it looks like this new blonde girl in town (okay, so she's not quite as good as I thought - but she's close. Man, what a chest!!!) is the girlfriend of Jack's cousin, who is now permanent in town. But the other newish young brunette girl is also in love with him. Either way, last night was all about them and the new girlfriend wrote a list rating how sexy everyone at school was, the list got found in the bin and then there was a big hurrah. The only other thing happening last night was Leah's 30th birthday. Will try and watch a bit this week and keep you updated.

Anyway, best part in H&A history, you ask?

When all this went down at the school, the new blonde girl with nice norks and Nicole (Jeff's girlfriend) had a confrontation, which resulted in a lengthy, covered-from-all-angles girl on girl kiss. Goddamn it was sexy. I was amazed H&A actually went there. Amazed, and delighted. Do not miss this episode, mate. ;)

Okay, so we saw an episode last night but didn't update me on much. But, the best thing in H&A history ever happened last night. What an episode to watch!

Basically, it looks like this new blonde girl in town (okay, so she's not quite as good as I thought - but she's close. Man, what a chest!!!) is the girlfriend of Jack's cousin, who is now permanent in town. But the other newish young brunette girl is also in love with him. Either way, last night was all about them and the new girlfriend wrote a list rating how sexy everyone at school was, the list got found in the bin and then there was a big hurrah. The only other thing happening last night was Leah's 30th birthday. Will try and watch a bit this week and keep you updated.

When all this went down at the school, the new blonde girl with nice norks and Nicole (Jeff's girlfriend) had a confrontation, which resulted in a lengthy, covered-from-all-angles girl on girl kiss. Goddamn it was sexy. I was amazed H&A actually went there. Amazed, and delighted. Do not miss this episode, mate. ;)

Thanks Geoff, a few new faces might make it a touch more interesting :tumbsup:

I can`t remember if you watch Neighbours mate, if so as I`ve just started watching again after about 10 years, could

do with one of your legenday updates :tumbsup:

Thanks Geoff, a few new faces might make it a touch more interesting :tumbsup:

I can`t remember if you watch Neighbours mate, if so as I`ve just started watching again after about 10 years, could

do with one of your legenday updates :tumbsup:

Mate, since I met my wife I have seen 'Neighbours' if it's on, but with no regularity. I don't really know many characters. I just loved Jenae. Is she still on it over there? She's left here. Let me know where you're up to and I'll see what I can do. I probably watch enough to update you. :)

IN H&A, Leah got drunk at her 30th and kissed Roman - lol, but that was about it.

Where we are with Neighbours is.....

Bridget is pregnant with Declans baby, he`s done a runner as he`s scared, she`s at the clinic with her 2 friends.

No Jo or Mrs Mangle ??

No Des and Daphne or Bouncer the Dog??

No Madge or Harold??

:tumbsup:

Bridget is pregnant with Declans baby, he`s done a runner as he`s scared, she`s at the clinic with her 2 friends.

Okay, well with regard to that storyline, Declan eventually comes "good" and decides to support Bridget with the baby. He moved out of him mum's house to live with Briget's family. The season finale sees Bridget almost drown in a raft accident but she survives and they are going along fine. She is currently looking for her birth mother, as she is adopted.

In that boat accident, everyone believes Zeek dies. And I think he is, but still not sure. Paul Robinson's daughter and that dickhead guy who likes her are following up a lead that he may still be alive on a grape farm somewhere. But still not sure.

Harold is back in the show, but leaves soon. He almost died last night but Carl revived him against his will. He now hates Carl.

The blonde girl who is saying she is pregnant with the blonde guys' baby - the one who's marrying Stef;s friend - Libby! - the blonde girl is not pregnant with his baby! No one knows who's kid it is, but it's not his. Sorry I don't know any of the names.

Rachel and Dean Geyer (boyfriend) are still together but she's devoted to her carrer in music after Zeek's death, which she blames Libby for.

Can't think of anything else, but let me know any other storylines you're interested in and I'll see what I can do. Sorry I really don't know most their names.

No Jo or Mrs Mangle ?? - Who and who? :lol: As I said, only started watching since I started living with my wife... so that's about 3-4 years now.

No Des and Daphne or Bouncer the Dog?? - who? :lol:

No Madge or Harold?? - Harold is there, but leaves the show early this year. Not sure if they'll kill him off or not. Madge is long gone - I guess she died because she was in Harold's vision of Heaven last night.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Geoff, any chance of updating Mrs Rock Fan please :whistle:

She tells me we`re at the point where Xaviers girlfriend Freya has left the bay with the drugs money, Kirsty is back temporarily?

Don`t forget about Neighbours too :tumbsup:

She tells me we`re at the point where Xaviers girlfriend Freya has left the bay with the drugs money, Kirsty is back temporarily?

:lol: WTF?! You're pretty much up to day with us! To be honest, we aren't really watching it at all at the moment, but I saw one episode on Monday I think and Freya is gone - Xavier is now with that cop's daughter and just caused Kirsty to have a car crash with Mr Bartlett (the principal) after asking him for a job. But yeah, Kirsty is back but I'm not sure what happened to Kane and the baby. I really don't understand how you could have caught up over there! Is your wife watching live streams on-line or something??? :lol:

Anyway, sorry for the lack of info but I'll try to see it soon and let you know what's happening.

Same with Neighbours - haven't seen much of that but I do know Zeek is back and wants that delicious blonde's love. The one who split up with the AFL player. And now the blonde's young sister wants the love of the AFL player. Sorry, I really don't know any of their names.

Harold's gone. Left town to tour Australia I think.

Paul is with the lovely blonde's mother (who is new in town) and that brunette he was with for a while is now back with a teacher from the school, who has come back from somewhere. They had a liason last year and are back on.

Sorry mate, pretty useless at the moment! :lol: Just don't see it much during daylight savings time. Maybe in Winter I'll be more help. Although, my wife's shifts are also a factor. She's been doing some late hours and if she's not there I don't watch them. Too busy listening to rock n' roll. :)

:lol: WTF?! You're pretty much up to day with us! To be honest, we aren't really watching it at all at the moment, but I saw one episode on Monday I think and Freya is gone - Xavier is now with that cop's daughter and just caused Kirsty to have a car crash with Mr Bartlett (the principal) after asking him for a job. But yeah, Kirsty is back but I'm not sure what happened to Kane and the baby. I really don't understand how you could have caught up over there! Is your wife watching live streams on-line or something??? :lol:

Anyway, sorry for the lack of info but I'll try to see it soon and let you know what's happening.

Same with Neighbours - haven't seen much of that but I do know Zeek is back and wants that delicious blonde's love. The one who split up with the AFL player. And now the blonde's young sister wants the love of the AFL player. Sorry, I really don't know any of their names.

Harold's gone. Left town to tour Australia I think.

Paul is with the lovely blonde's mother (who is new in town) and that brunette he was with for a while is now back with a teacher from the school, who has come back from somewhere. They had a liason last year and are back on.

Sorry mate, pretty useless at the moment! :lol: Just don't see it much during daylight savings time. Maybe in Winter I'll be more help. Although, my wife's shifts are also a factor. She's been doing some late hours and if she's not there I don't watch them. Too busy listening to rock n' roll. :)

Thanks as always Geoff, Home And Away surprisingly is up to speed with yourselves, not sure why either :unsure::tumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Alright Geoff, watching our favourite programme earlier and I said to Mrs Rock Fan, that Irenes new chap seems really nice, he`s bound to be knocked down by a car or something!

The episode ended with them on the pier and some bloke watching him and taking pictures.

What`s going on here mate, is this anything to do with the mad man on the beach with Geoff and Nicola?

Alright Geoff, watching our favourite programme earlier and I said to Mrs Rock Fan, that Irenes new chap seems really nice, he`s bound to be knocked down by a car or something!

The episode ended with them on the pier and some bloke watching him and taking pictures.

What`s going on here mate, is this anything to do with the mad man on the beach with Geoff and Nicola?

Mate, I hate to say it but I really haven't seen this show much at all anymore. I have no idea who Irene's new dude is, to be honest. Haven't even seen what he looks like. :(

I saw a random episode this week where Charlie and that lesbian had kissed and she was all confused, not sure she wanted to munch carpet or stick with man schlong. You're probably right about the dude on the island, though, 'cause he just kind of "disappeared", hey? I only just saw that Nicole and Geoff broke up too. :lol: If I find out more I'll let you know, mate.

Again, I cannot believe how up-to-date you guys are!!

Mate, I hate to say it but I really haven't seen this show much at all anymore. I have no idea who Irene's new dude is, to be honest. Haven't even seen what he looks like. :(

I saw a random episode this week where Charlie and that lesbian had kissed and she was all confused, not sure she wanted to munch carpet or stick with man schlong. You're probably right about the dude on the island, though, 'cause he just kind of "disappeared", hey? I only just saw that Nicole and Geoff broke up too. :lol: If I find out more I'll let you know, mate.

Again, I cannot believe how up-to-date you guys are!!

Do your best to find out or Mrs Rock Fan and I will have to emigrate :tumbsup: