Wild Rose

melodicrockoz

I quite like the melodies of those tracks, but the vocals remind me of Myland. They suck, imo.

I quite like the melodies of those tracks, but the vocals remind me of Myland. They suck, imo.

I thought the vox sounds like Mick Borman & had me thinking I was listening to old school jaded heart for a min there.

have another listen bernd on full volume :drink:

I haven't spun it for a few weeks, but I have to admit I was kind of thrown by the Myland comparison as I couldn't hear that at all either. Great EP.

The tunes are really nice with some great keys and guitars, but the vocals are pretty awful and not even in tune in places. I know we were discussing the average vocals of Myland and Elevener the other day, but these are a whole lot worse and spoil the songs totally for me.

The tunes are really nice with some great keys and guitars, but the vocals are pretty awful and not even in tune in places. I know we were discussing the average vocals of Myland and Elevener the other day, but these are a whole lot worse and spoil the songs totally for me.

Backed !

• 4 weeks later...

Backed !

Sorry guys, I think you're being way too harsh on these guys. In a genre where even you diehards would have to admit that not more than 5 good CDs are actually released per year, I thought you'd be all over these guys. These songs are killer, and I really don't think the voice is that bad at all, but even if it is a little off surely it's not that bad you can't enjoy these tracks at all?

I think the guy's voice in Elevener is 10 times worse... but if a song's good it's good and these songs are excellent. :)

At the end of day I just don't see what you hate so much about this guy's voice. :(

Backed !

Sorry guys, I think you're being way too harsh on these guys. In a genre where even you diehards would have to admit that not more than 5 good CDs are actually released per year, I thought you'd be all over these guys. These songs are killer, and I really don't think the voice is that bad at all, but even if it is a little off surely it's not that bad you can't enjoy these tracks at all?

I think the guy's voice in Elevener is 10 times worse... but if a song's good it's good and these songs are excellent. :)

At the end of day I just don't see what you hate so much about this guy's voice. :(

go g go, push it on dood!! :beerbang:

Backed !

Seriously mate, this is your band, isn't it? You've done well. I, for one, like your voice. ;)

Backed !

Seriously mate, this is your band, isn't it? You've done well. I, for one, like your voice. ;)

my band??? hahaha no mate I'm in Melbourne Australia not Greece, remember lol!!!

Backed !

my band??? hahaha no mate I'm in Melbourne Australia not Greece, remember lol!!!

But you could email your vocals to Greece, yes?

Backed !

dont you know I have not got email, hence why I don't upload any mp 3 files to anyone anywhere ;)

Backed !

dont you know I have not got email, hence why I don't upload any mp 3 files to anyone anywhere ;)

Just give me the Fate demos!

Backed !

how bucko?

Backed !

how bucko?

Either MP3 or CDR... I'm not picky. :)

Backed !

how bucko?

Either MP3 or CDR... I'm not picky. :)

pm a list of goods ya got to offer :)

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One album I totally missed in 2011 but it still a must-buy... one day. :(

Got it last week and to be honest i'm pretty disappointed in it.

Thats an understatement....far too sugar coated for my liking...those keys, sound like my 4 year daughters keyboard :-(

Thats an understatement....far too sugar coated for my liking...those keys, sound like my 4 year daughters keyboard :-(

So out of curiosity, would you rate this as low as you both rated White Widdow, or even less?