Proper Footie 2008/9

Wotty

Home to Shrewsbury on Saturday...

And we're on our way to Wembley soon........... :bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana:

Are your wonderful team playing at Wembley any time soon Jez ??............No,I didn't fuckin' think so. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

No, but we are still playing in the football league mate, and you?

You tell him Jez, he`s going to have to have the face the facts very soon :tumbsup:

Has this game got any relevance to anything important.... :unsure: ...It sounds like our pre season competition in which you don't play your good players just in case they get injured and end up missing games when the real stuff starts, but if you win a few games you get to play in a Grand Final but no one gives a flying fuck about it because it is totaly irrelevant.

We had a side one year win this pre season competition yet they finished at the bottom of the table when the proper competition had finished.... :unsure: ....Is this very similar to Luton Town :whistle:;):lol:

Spot on Dave, outside of myself, you`re the only one who seems to know what they`re talking about in this thread ;):lol::rolleyes:-_-:)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Home to Shrewsbury on Saturday...

And we're on our way to Wembley soon........... :bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana:

Are your wonderful team playing at Wembley any time soon Jez ??............No,I didn't fuckin' think so. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

No, but we are still playing in the football league mate, and you?

You tell him Jez, he`s going to have to have the face the facts very soon :tumbsup:

Has this game got any relevance to anything important.... :unsure: ...It sounds like our pre season competition in which you don't play your good players just in case they get injured and end up missing games when the real stuff starts, but if you win a few games you get to play in a Grand Final but no one gives a flying fuck about it because it is totaly irrelevant.

We had a side one year win this pre season competition yet they finished at the bottom of the table when the proper competition had finished.... :unsure: ....Is this very similar to Luton Town :whistle:;):lol:

Exactly mate - A tin pot cup that is completely meaningless to anyone, except one person, who's team is almost relegated, so urgently needs something to shout about. No decent teams played in this competition, so even Crystal Palace MIGHT have done well. ;)

The final is 'Shite' Town V Scunthorpe - What a fucking great afternoons entertainment that will be :lol:

:banana:

Thanks to Jez for his forthright insight,totally tinged with fuckin' jealousy as per,but what final are his wasters in ?,the Isle of Dogs soccer 6's against Bedford Boys Clubs under 9's team,a team on their level,both fuckin' mediocre...... :nyanya::fu::nyanya:

And Dave,tsk,tsk,tsk.....An Aussies take on footie is always witty,but not worth jack-shit !!!!!!!!!!! :whistle::whistle:

Are you going Ian or are you having difficulty getting a ticket? :unsure:

Manchester United 3-0 Fulham

What can anyone say, 14 league games without conceding a goal, incredible :bowdown:

It`s definitely Utd`s to lose now :tumbsup:

Thanks to Jez for his forthright insight,totally tinged with fuckin' jealousy as per,but what final are his wasters in ?,the Isle of Dogs soccer 6's against Bedford Boys Clubs under 9's team,a team on their level,both fuckin' mediocre...... :nyanya::fu::nyanya:

And Dave,tsk,tsk,tsk.....An Aussies take on footie is always witty,but not worth jack-shit !!!!!!!!!!! :whistle::whistle:

Of course the 'Fanboy' isn't going. It will be a little too cold for him. :D

Of course the 'Fanboy' isn't going. It will be a little too cold for him. :D

Thanks Ian ;)

Read today that Paddy Power have paid out on all bets for Utd doing the domestic treble.

Unbelievable at this stage in the season.

Their reasoning was.........'if no-one can score against them, how is anyone going to beat them???!'

Good question. :unsure:

Read today that Paddy Power have paid out on all bets for Utd doing the domestic treble.

Unbelievable at this stage in the season.

Their reasoning was.........'if no-one can score against them, how is anyone going to beat them???!'

Good question. :unsure:

Makes sense, amazing run too :tumbsup:

:unsure: ....I was not trying to be witty here, I was just questioning weather this competition had any relevance.....The reason being that over here in Oz we get a fair bit of news about what is happening in English soccer but whatever this competition is, we have not heard anything about it which makes me think it is not really important :unsure:

........Oh.......and I did tell a bit of a fib......The comment at the end about Luton was suppose to be a bit witty :whistle:;):lol:

:unsure: ....I was not trying to be witty here, I was just questioning weather this competition had any relevance.....The reason being that over here in Oz we get a fair bit of news about what is happening in English soccer but whatever this competition is, we have not heard anything about it which makes me think it is not really important :unsure:

........Oh.......and I did tell a bit of a fib......The comment at the end about Luton was suppose to be a bit witty :whistle:;):lol:

The JP Trophy is for teams in Leagues 1/2 and our prospective new home,the Blue Square Premier League,so lower league sides could get a "taste " of Wembley.

But can't you feel the envy of Jez in his "informative" posts ? :nyanya::nyanya:

The JP Trophy is for teams in Leagues 1/2 and our prospective new home,the Blue Square Premier League,so lower league sides could get a "taste " of Wembley.

Honesty is always the best policy, well done Ian :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Honesty is always the best policy, well done Ian :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Man Utd v Blackburn tomorrow on Setanta, saves me travelling up to Manchester in the cold :whistle:

Of course it does........ :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Did you ever answer the question of whether you`d going to Wembley to see Luton? :unsure:

Man Utd v Blackburn tomorrow on Setanta, saves me travelling up to Manchester in the cold :whistle:

Did you ever answer the question of whether you`d going to Wembley to see Luton? :unsure:

If the enemy will transport me,too fookin' true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any reason why she wouldn`t? :unsure:

She'll probably think of one.....The only saving grace is that it's live on SKY..........

She'll probably think of one.....The only saving grace is that it's live on SKY..........

At least you get to watch it live mate! :tumbsup:

A shame I haven`t got Sky Sports, as it would be strange listening to the echo around Wembley or if you do go, it shouldn`t be hard picking out the Luton fans :tumbsup:

A shame I haven`t got Sky Sports, as it would be strange listening to the echo around Wembley or if you do go, it shouldn`t be hard picking out the Luton fans :tumbsup:

:omg::doh:

Oh how true - Let the Yoddeling competition begin. Will definitely be more exciting than what will happen on the pitch that's for sure. :lol:

Oh how true - Let the Yoddeling competition begin. Will definitely be more exciting than what will happen on the pitch that's for sure. :lol:

What a jealous Palace oik you are...... :nyanya::nyanya::nyanya:

But can't you feel the envy of Jez in his "informative" posts ? :nyanya::nyanya:

...So as my informative post previously stated ' It is a shit cup for toatally shit football teams. Thank you for confirming. :loser:

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Finally the fucking penny drops. It takes a while with these 'People' but he finally got there. :banana:

...So as my informative post previously stated ' It is a shit cup for toatally shit football teams. Thank you for confirming. :loser:

So why weren't your shite team in it then ? :whistle: