RIP OFF Alert

This person:

Loïc ROTUREAU

1 bi avenue du luxembourg

91600 savigny sur orge

France

This guy bought 5 CDs from me which I promptly shipped to him via Priority mail. The package custom number was #LC191239351US and when tracked on USPS website showed the package was delivered to the buyer on April 29.

Nevertheless, shortly after the dude initiated PayPal dispute claiming the package was not received.

I provided all info and details to PayPal, but after their "careful examination" they decided in buyer's favor and ripped me off by returning him his money... way to go you gaypal!

Sellers/dealers/traders, please be aware and avoid doing business with this dishonest person Loïc ROTUREAU!

This person:

Loïc ROTUREAU

91600 savigny sur orge

France

This guy bought 5 CDs from me which I promptly shipped to him via Priority mail. The package custom number was #LC191239351US and when tracked on USPS website showed the package was delivered to the buyer on April 29.

Nevertheless, shortly after the dude initiated PayPal dispute claiming the package was not received.

I provided all info and details to PayPal, but after their "careful examination" they decided in buyer's favor and ripped me off by returning him his money...

Ya know, stories like that burn my ass worse than last night's five-alarm chili.

Im speachless as I have had my fill of both Paypal and Ebay as of late. Many sellers are now refusing to ship overseas. I got a huge story to tell about a current scam artist but I am saving it til I cool down....

What everyone needs to do is set up a second buyer id and start emailing the sellers when you see this guy bid. Bombard the sellers with news about this guy so they have the option to block him. It will stop him long enough until he figures out how to set up a new id. If ebay says anything set up a new id.

This person:

Loïc ROTUREAU

91600 savigny sur orge

France

I provided all info and details to PayPal, but after their "careful examination" they decided in buyer's favor and ripped me off by returning him his money... way to go you gaypal!

Sellers/dealers/traders, please be aware and avoid doing business with this dishonest person Loïc ROTUREAU!

Whatta Joke...I'd be shitting fire and spitting venom...It's like Your the bad guy for

providing great customer service...

Iordan....it is really distressful to hear about these incidents from people like you who are nothing short of a gentleman and excellent seller.......this sort of things has happened to me numerous times and for some reason or another it always seems to result in my loss of hundreds of dollars...not just a couple of bucks.

All I can say is....kick the dust off your shoes and move on like I do!!!!

This person:

Loïc ROTUREAU

91600 savigny sur orge

France

sad to hear of this happening, man.

everything happens for a reason & I'm sure there's something for Loïc ROTUREAU down the line.

maybe then he'll pay you :beerbang:

This person:

Loïc ROTUREAU

91600 savigny sur orge

France

I've seen Paypal swing both ways on issues like this, For the buyer and seller, even when the perfect PROOF is right in front of them. I've been lucky enough to have PayPal "mostly" swing in my favor... **Knocks on wood...**

Sadly, oversees shipping is becoming less and less for me. Too much bullshit involved on top of the new ebay feedback system, where sellers can't even NEG some cumstain for a scam they pulled.

This person:

Loïc ROTUREAU

91600 savigny sur orge

France

When the proof has been provided in the way you have done, Paypal has got this one very, very wrong.

When the proof has been provided in the way you have done, Paypal has got this one very, very wrong.

Apparently PayPal didnt see the custom slip number as legit proof, trackable or not. I told them repeatedly I'm in Europe at the moment and cannot fax actual receipt printouts and such - they just kept sending me same ol' automated e-mails... I saw where this is going and drained out my account, and as a result my account is now restricted until I put $60 back in it for them to steal :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

My account has been restored today. Not only I had to part with my funds and wait 10 days for paypal to fix it, but I also had to endure countless automated e-mails telling me how safe, fair, and secure their system is... what a joke!

As a result, from now on, ALL international buyers at Stormspell Records are going to absorb high EMS shipping through paypal - my sincere apologies but I have no choice. Cheaper shipping methods are still available, but for western union, money gram, or cash payments only.

• 2 months later...

I dont blame you.

I stopped selling overseas on an audio foum due to getting burned once and the package lost.

but more and more people overseas wanted to buy my stuff and I felt bad saying no or pay for expensive tracking, which they would not. I didnt blame them cause its real expensive. so I started to ship overseas again and have sold some expensive discs doing so. but good buyers there so unless its lost, nothing to really worry about.

but it makes me think twice again about stopping unless they use that tracking, I am taking all the risk.

I still dont know how paypa got that one wrong. you provided the tracking#, messed up!

My account has been restored today. Not only I had to part with my funds and wait 10 days for paypal to fix it, but I also had to endure countless automated e-mails telling me how safe, fair, and secure their system is... what a joke!

As a result, from now on, ALL international buyers at Stormspell Records are going to absorb high EMS shipping through paypal - my sincere apologies but I have no choice. Cheaper shipping methods are still available, but for western union, money gram, or cash payments only.

what about for well established loyal customers here on HH? :unsure:

I've always recieved cds I've paid for on & off ebay from you :beerbang:

what about for well established loyal customers here on HH? :unsure:

I've always recieved cds I've paid for on & off ebay from you :beerbang:

After the inital heat of the moment dissipated, I have relented a bit and currently apply this rule only to customers hailing from regions with questionable postal services (in general everything outside: Western Europe (Italy excluded!), Canada, Japan, Australia). So yeah, all established customers are good to chose their desired shipping method.

I always tried to run this distro on mutual respect and on the assumption people would be responsible for their own shipping decisions. Unfortunately time and again I'm proven wrong, so I had to take some little steps improving this.

There is a huge recent invasion from Russian, Greek, Israeli, Chinese, South American buyers which can use PayPal now, and all of those folks expect to save on shipping and receive their goodies. The only way not only to protect my back, but to ensure they will receive their packages is to enforce this rule. Nothing personal to anyone, hope you understand.