Props To Tobias

Leykis101

I just have to give allot of respect to Tobias, Avantasia - The Scarecrow has takin some time to grow on me, but the more you listen to it the more you get over the fact its not Edguy and the more you can listen with an open mind, song #5, the ballad he does with that girl is far more mature and advanced then anything I would have ever given him credit for, I mean if somebody put that as a theme behind a major movie, it would be huge, One way or another I'm gonna get word out Tobias Samett is a icon and showman of this era, the DLR of this time x10.

I just have to give allot of respect to Tobias, Avantasia - The Scarecrow has takin some time to grow on me, but the more you listen to it the more you get over the fact its not Edguy and the more you can listen with an open mind, song #5, the ballad he does with that girl is far more mature and advanced then anything I would have ever given him credit for, I mean if somebody put that as a theme behind a major movie, it would be huge, One way or another I'm gonna get word out Tobias Samett is a icon and showman of this era, the DLR of this time x10.

Toby is an absolute legend. Brilliant songwriter, and fantastic frontman.... i want his baby.

I know I don't like this album much, but that ballad in the middle is a KILLER. Worth keeping this disc for....

I know I don't like this album much, but that ballad in the middle is a KILLER. Worth keeping this disc for....

I have forgotten this album but it's ready to go for a spin soon. I also remember there were two or three simply amazing songs amidst the ordinariness. I will try to recall them shortly.

Okay, gave it another listen and all I can take away from this is 'Carry me over' (great song) and the kick-ass 'I don't believe in your live'. The rest ranges from decent (first couple of songs, which in all honestly are both killed by going on too long) to boring, imo.

• 1 year later...