'Underbelly'

Geoff

Hey guys (except Dave and Andre in Victoria - :lol: ) did many people watch this series?

Blah blah it was great (and it really was... coming from someone who HATES Australian TV) and I honestly believe it was the best, and probably only good TV show that's ever come out of Australia, except for the excellent version of 'Temptation Island' and 'Big Brother'. Okay, let's just say it's the best non-reality TV show to come out of Australia, and imo the only good one.

BUT! To the point of my post...

Did you guys see last night's episode? Did you see the masseuse???

Z...

O...

M...

F...

G...!

Someone find some pictures of her on the net, for the love of jeebers.

Yeah, that masseus last night. WOW! When they had that low shot from behind you could see the shilouette of her Big-W, her toe, her pouch... whatever you want to call it. Revolutionary for Aussie tv.

She had a top figure. Coulnd't work out what nationality she was though... some sort of Islander?

And for the series, I kind lost touch a few weeks ago ... losing track of who was who and who was dead. I deliberately turned off before the end last night cos I want to watch it all again without knowing the very end.

One thing I didn't like was having aussie comedians playing hitmen. They just didn't fit the part. Colin Carpenter as a hit man ... maybe not. That bearded git as a goon... too hard to believe. Apart from that, it was a top series... boobs and all.

Yeah, that masseus last night. WOW! When they had that low shot from behind you could see the shilouette of her Big-W, her toe, her pouch... whatever you want to call it. Revolutionary for Aussie tv.

She had a top figure. Coulnd't work out what nationality she was though... some sort of Islander?

And for the series, I kind lost touch a few weeks ago ... losing track of who was who and who was dead. I deliberately turned off before the end last night cos I want to watch it all again without knowing the very end.

One thing I didn't like was having aussie comedians playing hitmen. They just didn't fit the part. Colin Carpenter as a hit man ... maybe not. That bearded git as a goon... too hard to believe. Apart from that, it was a top series... boobs and all.

Yeah, there were tits n' ass all over the show weren't there. But talk about saving the best for last! Have you ever seen a female form so fine as that masseuse???!!! I would guess she probably was some Islander maybe. I really am not sure either. The ass on her... I collapsed internally. And then she came back for the second naked scene too. Bliss. I know why you're supposedly waiting to buy the DVD - so you can slow motion and pause her two scenes till the end of the year. :lol: Revolutionary for Aussie TV; I could not agree more. There has not been anything that sexy on a TV screen for as long as I can remember.

Anyway, I have to admit, I missed one episode and unfortunately missed a big part in the death toll. When Jason Moran's brother was offed. I want to get the DVD for sure. Apparently it's only $50 for the entire 13 episode DVD.

As for the comedians, I don't know many Aussie actors too well, but I noticed that too; a few comedians in there. Didn't effect me too much because I thought everyone's role was extremely well played. Top show.

:pics:

Come on, guys, let us have part of the fun !! :tits::butt:

massage.gif

Great start !! :rofl2:

Geoff, let me tell you that only about 5% of Victorians have not seen this. :whistle:

I watched all of it about 2 months ago. Not a bad series at all :tumbsup:

Geoff, let me tell you that only about 5% of Victorians have not seen this. :whistle:

That surprises me not a bit. That whole ban in Victoria has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever witnessed in my life. Out of curiosity, how did you see it? If I turn you in will you be arrested?

massage.gif

Great start !! :rofl2:

That is f*cking hilarious.

And Bernd, trust me. I would love nothing more than to share these images with you. Maybe one day... we can all hope.

That surprises me not a bit. That whole ban in Victoria has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever witnessed in my life. Out of curiosity, how did you see it? If I turn you in will you be arrested?

:whistle: ....Every 2nd house has a copy which looks to be from the original TV master tapes.

You can get it for about $5 at any local market, pub, you name it.

:unsure: I saw it at a friends house but because I was drunk :unsure: I've forgotten where he lives if the police ever ask me :unsure: .

:whistle: I WOULD NEVER ALLOW A COPY OF THIS IN MY HOUSE :whistle: .....NEVER :whistle: ....IT'S AGAINST THE LAW :whistle:

:lol:

• 1 year later...

Did any of these series ever air overseas anywhere? Any of you foreigners seen them yet? We're into our 3rd series now, which looks excellent also, and this remains, imo, the best Aussie TV series of all time.

Who cares. He's dead.

You can't keep feeding the Cops with info to get special perks and not expect this to happen....It was just a matter of time

Did any of these series ever air overseas anywhere? Any of you foreigners seen them yet? We're into our 3rd series now, which looks excellent also, and this remains, imo, the best Aussie TV series of all time.

Sounds interesting from the writeup I read on the net.....but I haven't even seen it available for download on the newservers....but I'll keep an eye out for it...

Sounds interesting from the writeup I read on the net.....but I haven't even seen it available for download on the newservers....but I'll keep an eye out for it...

Yeah, if you loved 'The Sopranos' you'll love this one... it's like real Aussie version of the show. All based on fact. I'm the first to critisise the awful quality of Aussie TV, but this show is just excellent.

And Matt, you do realise that only the first series was about Carl Williams, don't you?

Hey guys (except Dave and Andre in Victoria - :lol: ) did many people watch this series?

Blah blah it was great (and it really was... coming from someone who HATES Australian TV) and I honestly believe it was the best, and probably only good TV show that's ever come out of Australia, except for the excellent version of 'Temptation Island' and 'Big Brother'. Okay, let's just say it's the best non-reality TV show to come out of Australia, and imo the only good one.

Umm, I'd have to say Kath & Kim win best Aussie tv show hands down.

Yeah, that one's pretty funny I have to admit. Have you seen 'Underbelly', though?

Yeah, that one's pretty funny I have to admit. Have you seen 'Underbelly', though?

No, I only get what BBC America, IFC and Sundance decide to air over here so it's pretty slim pickings.