Dirty Passion

embrock

I had run across their myspace page before and wasn't that impressed by the song which was playing..."Don't Say It's Over". But with the link you posted here I checked them out again. This time I checked out the other tunes and each one is better then the song they have the default set to. I agree, some members will dig this.

• 2 years later...

I'm assuming this is the same band that now resides here:

http://www.dirtypassion.net/

The 2 songs they have for download are pretty good IMO. Their debut it appears is coming out in a few weeks. Considering you first posted this in 2008 I'd say they've taken some time writing and doing shows. Cool.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone actually got this - sounds really cool -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN9A2idNrLI&feature=related

I've heard most of the songs but it didn't do much for me but maybe I need to give it another chance but it just didn't grab me like some of the other Sweedish bands have been.

• 1 year later...

So I actually kept listening and decided it is good enough to buy.

Does anyone here own the Perris Records issue of this one? If so I want to know if the packaging, etc. is done nicely or not. It has been hit and miss with some of what they do. If not, I might pay a bit more and get the euro release.

Thanks. :beerbang:

Does anyone here own the Perris Records issue of this one? If so I want to know if the packaging, etc. is done nicely or not. It has been hit and miss with some of what they do. If not, I might pay a bit more and get the euro release.

i ended up getting the perris issue of this one as it was half the price of the euro verion. without being able to compare the 2, i had no issues with the perris version that i can recall. If you want i can pull i out tonight and have a closer look.

i ended up getting the perris issue of this one as it was half the price of the euro verion. without being able to compare the 2, i had no issues with the perris version that i can recall. If you want i can pull i out tonight and have a closer look.

Hey Lindsay, that would be great if you could take a peak. No rush but yeah, same take as you on the price. :beerbang:

Some stuff I've gotten from Perris has been great, others like Backtraxx from EMN was a one page blurry picture instead of a booklet. That said, I am NOT bashing on Perris...always received timely service from Tom and I am sure budgets vary for different projects.