Take a look at this auction! What an idiot!

This guy is selling an old atari which is dirtier than dirt and has the word MINT in the title. I emailed him and asked him why he didnt clean it up before listing it, his remarks were " I dont have time to clean it, why dont I hire you to come clean it" His feedback isnt too stellar either. He is a real dumbass . Here is the link old dirty atari

This guy is selling an old atari which is dirtier than dirt and has the word MINT in the title. I emailed him and asked him why he didnt clean it up before listing it, his remarks were " I dont have time to clean it, why dont I hire you to come clean it" His feedback isnt too stellar either. He is a real dumbass . Here is the link old dirty atari

Damn, it looks like he dug it up from it's grave.

What a loser. Look at his feedback!

Twinscreations07 buried some dude with 13 negatives, after receiving 13 neutrals.

Example of feedback:

Becztwo said "all old nothing new."

TC7 replied "DID I SAY THIS WAS NEW FOLKS? I DONT THINK SO LOL. THIS IS A JOKE.YOU ALL DECIDE."

Here's the item description:

TRAXXAS KYOSHO HPI LOSI TIRES RIMS LOT 4 NEW USED CHEAP (#120189950531)

This dude needs :baneed:

Got to love this quote from his auction

"I DONT ANSWER EMAILS ON MONDAYS AS I AM ON THE ROAD BUT IF I CAN I WILL DO MY BEST"

He can't answer emails on Mondays because looking for shit along the road or in trash bins. :loser:

This guy just got 2 more negatives by sending people his junk, I wish ebay would kick this dumbass off for good,

"I DONT ANSWER EMAILS ON MONDAYS AS I AM ON THE ROAD BUT IF I CAN I WILL DO MY BEST"

He can't answer emails on Mondays because looking for shit along the road or in trash bins. :loser:

This guy just got 2 more negatives by sending people his junk, I wish ebay would kick this dumbass off for good,

I hear you.

He just gave 2 retaliatory negatives to that buyer. Before that the buyer's feedback was 760+ positive and one negative. Now he has two more negatives because of this loser.

Time to deep six this jerk.

:bigboom:

I hear you.

He just gave 2 retaliatory negatives to that buyer. Before that the buyer's feedback was 760+ positive and one negative. Now he has two more negatives because of this loser.

Time to deep six this jerk.

:bigboom:

He has a dirty playstation for auction right now, it looks nasty, it looks like it came right out of dumpster

I don't really know much about watches, but think that's a real Rolex he has listed?

Rolex ?!?!?! NEVER fuckin' EVER !!!! :rofl2:

I don't really know much about watches, but think that's a real Rolex he has listed?

Rolex ?!?!?! NEVER fuckin' EVER !!!! :rofl2:

I think this bit from his auction copy sums that up:

"THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE A ROLEX . NO CLUE"

With a 99 cent starting bid on it, I'd guess "may not" :lol:

"YOU DESIDE IF I SHOULD LEAVE FEEDBACK I THINK NOT

NEVER PAID FOR,DONT SELL 2,SCAMMER,DEADBEAT,FILED FOR FEES BACK,EMAIL ME 4PROOF

payment made and items still not received -paypal states paid"

its simple really, someone leaves a neutral or negativefeedback and they get neg back.....if they say anything that makes him look like the bad guy then he calls them a deadbeat...

what a loser, i dealt with someone like this about a year ago...

"YOU DESIDE IF I SHOULD LEAVE FEEDBACK I THINK NOT

NEVER PAID FOR,DONT SELL 2,SCAMMER,DEADBEAT,FILED FOR FEES BACK,EMAIL ME 4PROOF

payment made and items still not received -paypal states paid"

its simple really, someone leaves a neutral or negativefeedback and they get neg back.....if they say anything that makes him look like the bad guy then he calls them a deadbeat...

what a loser, i dealt with someone like this about a year ago...

Yeah, if you buy on Ebay long enough, you will definitely run into some unethical jerk-off sellers.