The buyer/seller windsoreyes2 w/1600+ feedback is...

I mean to say this but forgot. I always file a Paypal dispute in situation like this (which has only happened a few times) so someone can't just dump the money out of their Paypal account while we work it out. A dispute will put the money on hold until the parties resolve their issue. This guy could have said I'm sorry you are not happy, return it and I'll refund your money. I would have sent it back, got my refund, closed the dispute, end of story. That is what an honest stand up seller would do.

Instead, he decided to just lie and immediately bump it up as a claim. That's the kind of guy you are dealing with in case you decide to buy from him.

Just curious, what is the auction number?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean to say this but forgot. I always file a Paypal dispute in situation like this (which has only happened a few times) so someone can't just dump the money out of their Paypal account while we work it out. A dispute will put the money on hold until the parties resolve their issue. This guy could have said I'm sorry you are not happy, return it and I'll refund your money. I would have sent it back, got my refund, closed the dispute, end of story. That is what an honest stand up seller would do.

Instead, he decided to just lie and immediately bump it up as a claim. That's the kind of guy you are dealing with in case you decide to buy from him.

Here ya go. I even asked a few members of the board before bidding that I knew recently won CDs from him if their CDs arrived and were legit and they were. However, after winning this so called Hyper Rare OOP CD, I noticed he sold another Villan CD about a week before this one (which if I would have noticed I wouldn't have bid). I also noticed him sell 2 copies of Bellicose - Love On Ice recently too which I'd bet my right nut are boots too. When you see someone selling multiple copies of mega rare CDs, that should throw red flags up all over the place. So I took a chance and lost this time. Hopefully Paypal will give me my money back.

Has anyone else out there filed a dispute about getting a bootleg and if so how did it turn out. Hopefully they let me send pictures and my proof that this is a bootleg but right now I can't do anything, the Paypal dispute page says they are waiting on information from the seller. Will be interesting to see what (if anything) he provides?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=380091481379

Here ya go. I even asked a few members of the board before bidding that I knew recently won CDs from him if their CDs arrived and were legit and they were. However, after winning this so called Hyper Rare OOP CD, I noticed he sold another Villan CD about a week before this one (which if I would have noticed I wouldn't have bid). I also noticed him sell 2 copies of Bellicose - Love On Ice recently too which I'd bet my right nut are boots too. When you see someone selling multiple copies of mega rare CDs, that should throw red flags up all over the place. So I took a chance and lost this time. Hopefully Paypal will give me my money back.

Has anyone else out there filed a dispute about getting a bootleg and if so how did it turn out. Hopefully they let me send pictures and my proof that this is a bootleg but right now I can't do anything, the Paypal dispute page says they are waiting on information from the seller. Will be interesting to see what (if anything) he provides?

Studboy,

Send me a PM that has your real email address in it. Several weeks ago I told Martin Levine that he needed to clearly ID which items were Time Warp AND Retrospect releases. Time Warp because they were ALL boots. Retrospect because people need to know the CDs might not be silver. I will forward you my conversaion with him.

I actually just received a BeeJay Time Warp from him the other day. Of course, it was not mentioned in his listing. Maybe I should file a claim too?

Studboy,

Send me a PM that has your real email address in it. Several weeks ago I told Martin Levine that he needed to clearly ID which items were Time Warp AND Retrospect releases. Time Warp because they were ALL boots. Retrospect because people need to know the CDs might not be silver. I will forward you my conversaion with him.

I actually just received a BeeJay Time Warp from him the other day. Of course, it was not mentioned in his listing. Maybe I should file a claim too?

OK, will do.

All he had to do was tell me to send it back and he'd refund my money, but instead he was an asshole. I sent him a message several days before I bid asking if it was a legit copy. No replies. So I bid going off his auction description that it was a hyper rare OOP CD and I do know the guy buys rare CDs, so I figured it was probably legit, especially since a few others I talked to got legit CDs. AFTER I won it once again I sent him a message to confirm it was not a bootleg or CD-R. Once again, no replies back. So once I got it I figured he wouldn't reply back if I confronted him since he hasn't replied back to me yet, so I just went ahead and filed a Paypal dispute (where a honest seller and buyer can settle the dispute pretty easily). Instead he just bumped it straight to a claim and said it wasn't a CD-R boot cuz he doesn't sell those. So the guy is a liar in my book. I don't want anything else to do with him. I just want my money back and I'll even send him his crappy boot back.

If someone is selling bootlegs and not mention the fact they are boots then that's what I call a crook. Plain and simple.

• 2023 Gold Donors
:agree: One (hopefully helpful suggestion) to look for in the description is catalog numbers. Although it may help to verify if it's a legit release, there may also be some boots that don't have catalog numbers. This seller also has a Heartless disc listed that has been the topic of some discussion on these boards before. If I remember the 'original' was on Rock-It-Records, and I vaguely remember that it didn't have any catalog numbers, either, but there's also a boot (perhaps a Time Warped) edition being sold at times on eBay as well. If a seller doesn't include the catalog numbers and/or the label name that produced it, I would say it's a fair bet it's a boot, as well as the seller doesn't want this known before the end of an auction. It's still pretty deceptive either way, IMHO. I hope you do get your $$$ back! :drink:

i bought from this dude 16 cds(and the shipping i paid-without jewel cases-was more than the actual cost of the cds- 2 parcels though). i have that villan cd(original from the band) so i didn't even look at it. but obviously he uses very small photos and lots of details remain hidden ...and he didn't reply to questions, except that he would ship outside US. but for a buck or 2 per cd i had to get them anyway(except some probably RR releases, which i l already have). lets see when i'll get them....his loss if i'm not satisfied. i wouldn't mind getting hundreds of cds from him if he's honest....

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even after all the shit I've flung his way, the verbal bashing I've done and the plethora of his Ebay id's I got NARUed....he's still wants to buy from me. He can't be serious, does this guy not fuck off? He wanted to buy a rare indie comp called MIA 1990 with a never released pre Harem Scarem - Harry Hess and Pete Lesperance track called Marilyn. I simply replied to his Ebay e-mail with the word NO.

Even after all the shit I've flung his way, the verbal bashing I've done and the plethora of his Ebay id's I got NARUed....he's still wants to buy from me. He can't be serious, does this guy not fuck off? He wanted to buy a rare indie comp called MIA 1990 with a never released pre Harem Scarem - Harry Hess and Pete Lesperance track called Marilyn. I simply replied to his Ebay e-mail with the word NO.

Well, that's a lot kinder than you could have been! lol

Well, that's a lot kinder than you could have been! lol

I had a whole rant ready to send him, but deleted it and wrote NO!!! My little dog understands me when I say NO!!! so maybe shit for brains might understand me as well if I keep it short and simple.

I just got an order on Amazon from a Jamie Levine from Freehold, NJ.

Here's his address:

Shipping to:

JAMIE LEVINE

1 ATLANTIS TER UNIT 2

FREEHOLD, NJ

United States

Am I safer selling to him via Amazon or should I just cancel his order?

Here's his address:

Shipping to:

JAMIE LEVINE

1 ATLANTIS TER UNIT 2

FREEHOLD, NJ

United States

Cancel that is the only safe option.

He just purchased a CD from me about 2 weeks ago on ebay, it was only about $12.00. He did pay in about 3 days. I sent it with conformation and it arrived to him over a week ago. So far he has not left a feedback for me. So.. I'm waiting to see what he may try and pull.

• 5 weeks later...

Here's his address:

Shipping to:

JAMIE LEVINE

1 ATLANTIS TER UNIT 2

FREEHOLD, NJ

United States

Should have listened to you dude!! :doh:

That Jamie Levine asshole bought a Blue Tears CD from me and I sent it to him via First Class Mail. He received it 2 days after ordering it and I know that the disc and inserts were in mint condition.

The son of a bitch filed a claim on me. This was an Amazon sale by the way.

I'm ready to hunt this motherfucker down and kick his brains in. :axe:

Jamie Levine............. this is for you FUCKTARD!! :fu:

Here's his address:

Shipping to:

JAMIE LEVINE

1 ATLANTIS TER UNIT 2

FREEHOLD, NJ

United States

That Jamie Levine asshole bought a Blue Tears CD from me and I sent it to him via First Class Mail. He received it 2 days after ordering it and I know that the disc and inserts were in mint condition.

Sorry to hear that, man!

I am also glad that I have canceled every order from him on Amazon and GEMM over the past couple years - probably about 20 orders total. Just not worth the risk of a hassle.

Here's his address:

Shipping to:

JAMIE LEVINE

1 ATLANTIS TER UNIT 2

FREEHOLD, NJ

United States

Sorry to hear that, man!

I am also glad that I have canceled every order from him on Amazon and GEMM over the past couple years - probably about 20 orders total. Just not worth the risk of a hassle.

Talk about timing. This dipsh#t just placed another order with me today through GEMM. I just canceled it.

He just purchased a CD from me about 2 weeks ago on ebay, it was only about $12.00. He did pay in about 3 days. I sent it with conformation and it arrived to him over a week ago. So far he has not left a feedback for me. So.. I'm waiting to see what he may try and pull.

Anything happen yet?

If I were a seller to this thief, I would be eagerly anticipating the 90 day mark, or whatever the limit is for credit card chargebacks.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's his address:

Shipping to:

JAMIE LEVINE

1 ATLANTIS TER UNIT 2

FREEHOLD, NJ

United States

This guy lives not a 1/2 hour away from me..

Here's his address:

Shipping to:

JAMIE LEVINE

1 ATLANTIS TER UNIT 2

FREEHOLD, NJ

United States

This guy lives not a 1/2 hour away from me..

I think this means you now have the opportunity to personally talk some sense into him.... :popcorn:

I had to cancel yet another Amazon order from him yesterday! :baneed: