Wildside

eaglesfan3000

Pretty funny chit:

Drewwild1 (2 weeks ago)

Wildside fans - check out Wildside - Live "How Many Lies" video on Youtube!!!!

BennyWildSide (2 weeks ago)

But we can't REALLY call that a WildSide video now, can we? It's a homemade PC vid that has been put together with a bunch of clips of you running around. Hardly a WildSide LIVE vid, right? You said this was for your personal collection. It's not WildSide live. It's Drew LIVE.

And why is the name of our band misspelled at the beginning of the vid?? Heinous. Just sayin...

Drewwild1 (2 weeks ago)

Calm down...really! It's WILDSIDE LIVE AT SUMMERFEST...I think there might be a clip of you in there somewhere...! You look good!

Drewwild1 (2 weeks ago)

The miss-spelled title is on purpose! I have my reasons. Maybe it is Drew Live - it's still fun to watch. I will post the original cut for you - stay tuned.

:rofl2:

• 3 years later...

Well there are sellers on Amazon marketplace selling it for between £34-£53, so it really seems to depend.

Makes me glad I picked it up about 10 years ago for about £5 or £6 in a record shop in Croydon. Had never even heard of them, but liked the bands look.

Also one on eBay at the moment with a buy it now for £31.

Have to say that this other guy doesnt seem to know what he has.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wildside-Wasted-Years-CD-Under-Influence-/370371592394?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item563bde00ca#ht_1489wt_905

He doesnt seem to understand that Wasted years and Under the influence are two separate albums.

All the release details relate to UTI but the picture and track listing is WY.

If its WY that he is selling, then he has seriously overpriced it as its still available from Stevie Rachelle for $12.

I'm surprised that someone hasnt re-released it to be honest. Shame Stevie Rachelle didnt get the rights when he released the Wasted Years album, and release both of them.

Yeah, agreed. If it is that rare now, surely it's due for a re-release. Brilliant disc.

I still remember the day I bought it about ten years ago. Went into Beano's, a huge second hand record shop that used to be in Croydon. Went to my usual corner for the hair metal and glam CDs, and came away with this one and Sven Gali's debut among others.

I always found it funny that I bought those two together as the similarities are quite humourous (to me at least).

Wildside's album was called Under the influence, and Sven Gali had a song on their's with the same name, and both followed these albums up with total stinkers and then vanished.