What is it with Ebay bidders from Austria?

Some people are slow at paying, but in my opinion Austrians are by far the slowest.

From my last auction, I have 4 buyers that have yet to pay, 1 from Russia and 3 from Austria.

They also never seem to communicate the reason for the delay either.

I'm just guessing when it comes to the 100 yard dash, Austria has never won gold.

Jaggedy Ann - Boiling Point

jabp.jpg

Band photo

ja2.jpg

Funny thing is, the only nationality I have ever had a problem with as both a seller and a buyer is Americans!

Austrians, Germans, French, Belgians, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Australians etc etc etc, all been good (well except a certain Canadian using a Japanese front, but lets not talk about that now).

At one point, I even sold to every country except America!

Eh?

How did I reply to this thread but end up quoting another?

Very strange indeed.... :crazy:

Ehh, that's OK... coupla them Jaggedy Ann chicks is kinda cute. :)

id be very careful - some of us have come across some very dodgy Austrian bidders. There are threads about them here somewhere...

I get the feeling that all the Austrian bidders are non other than that Tom & gerry team, I've won several auctions from several Austrian sellers & all the payments seem to go to the same names.

Never had a problem though.

id be very careful - some of us have come across some very dodgy Austrian bidders. There are threads about them here somewhere...

I get the feeling that all the Austrian bidders are non other than that Tom & gerry team, I've won several auctions from several Austrian sellers & all the payments seem to go to the same names.

Never had a problem though.

i think i had Gerry buy a cd off me for 50 bucks... and id read about his dodgyness, so i just refused to send his cd:). Refunded all his money because i wanted nothing to do with him. To annoy him more i bombarded him with msgs like "YOU LIKEY MEGARARE AOR YEESSSSSS NOOOO U WAIT AND SEE OOOOO ULTIMATEMEGARARE MELODIC CDDDDDDS YOU LIKEY MUCHLY" - and he didnt know what to do... after a while he just left me alone and i won the fight :)

It isn't always the crappy duo of Tom and Gerry. 2 of the bidders have great feedback and bid on my auctions week in and week out. They always pay, however they are always the last to do so. Tom and Gerry would not pay after a while and then get NARUed soon there after. The 3rd Austrian bidder is new but his name is not Tom nor Gerry, it's Walter.

Anyways, none have payed as of yet. I do have an absolute killer AOR auction that just started 2 days ago, so probaly they'll keep waiting to pay and hopefully make more bids.

For those intersted here is the link to the auction. http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZmistdiscs

I'll make a better thread about it in the buy/sell/trade forum, once those Madonna singles I've got up end.

Walter Konrad.... he paid me the first time around. But now, I've had to file a non-paying bidder report for his recent wins. The verdict is still out...

Walter Konrad is Tom and Gerry, atleast my cd's went to the same ole address Thomas Ringseis and Gerry Hinterholzl use, so I am sure it is the same guy..also, when walter talks to me he via email he mentions that his good friend is Gerry and he uses our last dealings to get me to wait on payment......he did pay me but took twice as long as my auction states I will wait......lol...why do I even put that in, some folks don't even care, they just pay when they want.....if there is good communication that works, but still 3 weeks after the auction ends is a bit much.....by then I don't even want the money anymore...lol....

They pay the first time, but then make you wait the next time around. They get your positive feedback in the first round but round two piss you off by not paying within an acceptable time frame. Sounds like Jerry and friends.

Is this the address your are talking about, Michael?

Flösserstrasse 36

Wels 4600

Austria

BTW, I just noticed the last feedback this walter guys received from a rare-raritaetencds. From Austia as well. Seem familiar to anyone. It's another one of those Tom/Gerry id's with the words rare or raritaeten in it. raritaeten-gerdsch was one of his last names.

Hey Dave, yep that is the same addy I sent his last stuff too, and toms, and gerry's, lol....

They pay the first time, but then make you wait the next time around. They get your positive feedback in the first round but round two piss you off by not paying within an acceptable time frame. Sounds like Jerry and friends.

Is this the address your are talking about, Michael?

Flösserstrasse 36

Wels 4600

Austria

BTW, I just noticed the last feedback this walter guys received from a rare-raritaetencds. From Austia as well. Seem familiar to anyone. It's another one of those Tom/Gerry id's with the words rare or raritaeten in it. raritaeten-gerdsch was one of his last names.

Walter Konrad.... he paid me the first time around. But now, I've had to file a non-paying bidder report for his recent wins. The verdict is still out...

Walter Konrad is Tom and Gerry, atleast my cd's went to the same ole address Thomas Ringseis and Gerry Hinterholzl use, so I am sure it is the same guy..also, when walter talks to me he via email he mentions that his good friend is Gerry and he uses our last dealings to get me to wait on payment......he did pay me but took twice as long as my auction states I will wait......lol...why do I even put that in, some folks don't even care, they just pay when they want.....if there is good communication that works, but still 3 weeks after the auction ends is a bit much.....by then I don't even want the money anymore...lol....

lol, the tom & gerry team seem to have the monopoly on Austria's wonderful aor scene. atleast on ebay anyways. :beerbang:

if they aren't the same person, then at the very least they are roommates.........lol.....

Just got to add here, I just did an awesome trade with Gerry from Austria and I'm glad to say everything turned out excellently. CDs arrived in a very timely fashion and he was a great communicator too. Nothing but goodness to report back from this trade. :)

Well this Walter Konrad fellow is once again dickin' around with me. The first time he payed after 2 weeks and many notices. For the last auction he promised to pay this past weekend, but hasn't, so 2 weeks have now come and gone and no payment from him the second time around.

So games I enjoy and some I don't. :angryfire:

Well this Walter Konrad fellow is once again dickin' around with me. The first time he payed after 2 weeks and many notices. For the last auction he promised to pay this past weekend, but hasn't, so 2 weeks have now come and gone and no payment from him the second time around.

So games I enjoy and some I don't. :angryfire:

He just sent 2/3 of the payment and wants me to wait a little while for the rest. I hope he doesn't think I'm gonna ship him 2/3 of his cd's.

Piss me off, I now have to get charged twice by Paypal, just to complete one transaction.

At least Konrad the Barbarian is paying you!! I have sent him repeated notices and he gave me some lip service about paying in 3 days. That was 5 days ago. No money from him yet. I've started filing my Non-Paying Bidder claims against him. I don't like this unreliability.

Well now he's been NARUed and his feedback has been removed, just great! Another Austrian bidder bites the dust.