Song Game

Bubbasmama

Ride Her Like a Pony - Junebug

Edited by Doggy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• My kids came over one father's day during covid lockdowns (remember I'm from the most nazi covid place - Victoria Australia) Anyway, they all still hadn't updated their addresses when they moved out so their licences still had my address  But the neighbour over the road dobbed us in. I'm sitting there belting out Wonderwall on my guitar when my wife interrupt to tell me the police were standing at the open window over my shoulder. lol, kinda cringey, but the cops were cool and no problems. And that there is the only input I'll have into anything oasis. 😎
    • Side note: I visited Beijing for the first time. I've been to china 13 times before, but never Beijing. Was shocked to see the unity they have with Russia. One of our tour drivers have the Chinese and Russian flags together on his dashboard, building everywhere with Russian words. Not a conspiracy theorist at all, but it caught me by surprise just how hand in hand the north of china seems to be with Russia.
    • While “Crowded Room” didn’t excite me too much, “Bad Karma” is quite tasty! Melodic hard rock that isn’t too far removed from the sound they had back in the day. I’m a HoL fanboy though, so perhaps I’m biased. 🤔
    • Blackfoot-Tomcattin’ Grateful Dead-From the Mars Hotel  Led Zeppelin-Houses of the Holy  Little Steven-Men Without Women/Voice of America  Lynch Mob-Evil:Live Now 6-Compilation  Romeo Riot-Sing It Loud  Roxy Music-Siren  Scorpuons-Lonesome Crow 
    • Yep, spammers/botters, posting in Russian. Mike and I could see the posts until I banned them, but nobody else. Since I implemented the anti-spam group probationary measures about 10 years ago we haven't been hit by spammers like some other boards/blogs do. They're out there, but there posts never make it to being public...
    • Played 5 mins from me in 2002...didn't care then...don't care now...but if its your thing its your thing I suppose. 
    • I noticed the same thing, they were following the "Are Time Warp Records releases accepted?" thread.
    • Hey Dan, Not sure if it's related to this thread But I've just noticed three very suspicious new members. All joined at the same time yesterday, all were just looking at the same thread, then logged off at the same time and all three have similar "bot" sounding names.  I know bots infiltrate as guests, but I've not known them to actually become members.  Very strange. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.