IRON MAIDEN

Favorite Iron Maiden Album  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

THE ULTIMATE POLL FOR THE ULTIMATE BAND!!! I couldn't fit all the disc's on here I had to leave out Ed Hunter and a couple of live albums off.

SORRY GUYS IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S BEEN DONE IN THE PAST...MY BAD. Vote if you want to I guess.

GAAAAAH! Too many classics to choose from... brain exploding :yikes:

Will have to give this one some serious thinkin' and come back to it later. I CAN tell you that "X Factor" and "Virtual XI" are not one of my top choices, however. ;)

6....6.....6......THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST......HELL AND FIRE WAS SPAWNED TO RELEASED!!!! :headbanger:

# of the Beast is not only the greatest Maiden album, but you could argue that it is the greatest Metal album ever.

1. Number of the Beast

2. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

3. Piece of Mind

4. Brave New World

5. Powerslave

6. Somewhere in Time

7. A Matter of Life and Death

8. Dance of Death

9. Killers

10.Iron Maiden

11.Fear of the Dark

12.No Prayer for the Dying

13.Virtual XI

14.X Factor

GAAAAAH! Too many classics to choose from... brain exploding :yikes:

Will have to give this one some serious thinkin' and come back to it later. I CAN tell you that "X Factor" and "Virtual XI" are not one of my top choices, however. ;)

Yea, same Here pretty much... X Factor and Virtual XI are defeinitely not at the top of My list either... I gotta think about this one as there are SO many good albums by Maiden..*Chuckles*

Live After Death the greatest metal album of all time...that's right I said it THE GREATEST METAL ALBUM OF ALL TIME.

I didn't realise that you had included live albums.

Live After Death is one of the greatest Live Metal albums ever, I have it on Lp, Cassette, and CD.

Live After Death the greatest metal album of all time...that's right I said it THE GREATEST METAL ALBUM OF ALL TIME.

Well the best Live album ever, that's for sure.. And it was the first album I ever heard by Iron Maiden too..*G*

Now if ONLY they would re-release the VHS concert to DVD... God I Loved that thing, but I lost My VHS copy somewhere..*Grumbles*

My vote goes to Powerslave.

6....6.....6......THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST......HELL AND FIRE WAS SPAWNED TO RELEASED!!!! :headbanger:

# of the Beast is not only the greatest Maiden album, but you could argue that it is the greatest Metal album ever.

1. Number of the Beast

3. Piece of Mind

4. Brave New World

5. Powerslave

6. Somewhere in Time

8. Dance of Death

9. Killers

10.Iron Maiden

11.Fear of the Dark

13.Virtual XI

14.X Factor

Wes, take Brave New World out of there & replace it with Somewhere in time and we are identical in opinion! :drink:

Took me a while to finally decide, but here's my top three:

Numero Uno: THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST

Numero Dos: POWERSLAVE

Numero Tres: SEVENTH SON OF A SEVENTH SON

1. Number of the Beast

3. Piece of Mind

4. Brave New World

5. Powerslave

6. Somewhere in Time

8. Dance of Death

9. Killers

10.Iron Maiden

11.Fear of the Dark

13.Virtual XI

14.X Factor

Wes, take Brave New World out of there & replace it with Somewhere in time and we are identical in opinion! :drink:

I'm in shock that our opinions are that close. :unsure:

Since X Factor is my least favorite I figured it would be your fav. ;)

Live After Death is one of the greatest Live Metal albums ever, I have it on Lp, Cassette, and CD.

Yeah there's four of them on there.

You missed the last live album "Death on the Road".

You missed the last live album "Death on the Road".

They wouldn't all fit so I had to leave a few disc's off. Such as Ed Hunter.

I tend to leave live albums and "best of" compilations out of my polls when I do'em and just stick to the studio albums... seems to me that in most cases, live and comps generally get very few votes anywhoo... of course, Maiden's LIVE AFTER DEATH would be an exception...

I tend to leave live albums and "best of" compilations out of my polls when I do'em and just stick to the studio albums... seems to me that in most cases, live and comps generally get very few votes anywhoo... of course, Maiden's LIVE AFTER DEATH would be an exception...

Yeah I probably should have left some of those off, IM has like a thousand live albums, I think they hold the record.

Yeah I probably should have left some of those off, IM has like a thousand live albums, I think they hold the record.

You should expect another one in the next year as Steve and the boys plan on putting one out for every studio album they due the rest of the way.

I can't wait for the follow up DVD to the Early Years DVD. It should be out this year or next.

• 1 year later...

My personal favorite has always been, "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son".

Song like, "The Evil That Men Do", "Infinite Dreams", "Can I Play With Madness" and "The Clairvoyant" put it over the edge for me!

Top 3 albums are.....

Piece Of Mind

The Number Of The Beast

Powerslave

Used to be Powerslave as my favourite but they`re all pretty much on par :tumbsup: