IRON MAIDEN

Favorite Iron Maiden Album  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been listening to alot of Maiden lately. I had to go with NUmber of the Beast. But then most of them are great so it was a tough decision.

:agree:

I watched the Rock in Rio DVD a few weeks ago and I forgot how great of a band they were. Some of the 90s stuff blew me away like it never had before. I have been playing Fear of the Dark alot lately. Think that is a awesome song. No Prayer For the Dying was great also. Classic is great but sometimes something just hits you and you realize so is other stuff too,

I've been listening to alot of Maiden lately. I had to go with NUmber of the Beast. But then most of them are great so it was a tough decision.

:agree:

I watched the Rock in Rio DVD a few weeks ago and I forgot how great of a band they were. Some of the 90s stuff blew me away like it never had before. I have been playing Fear of the Dark alot lately. Think that is a awesome song. No Prayer For the Dying was great also. Classic is great but sometimes something just hits you and you realize so is other stuff too,

'Fear of the Dark' is a great song and there's a few other great tunes on that album as well as is there on the "No Prayer" release. But for me "No Prayer" was kind of a let down after the big production of "Seventh Son", but 'Tailgunner' kicks my ass everytime I hear it and for some reason 'Wasting Love' from FOTD has alway been a fav too. :headbanger: