• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name isn't Ralph

Your name is Muggerwump.

Look at you with 10,666 posts you devil child, you.... :devil:

How was the show my brother? :banger:

One of the best shows I've ever seen.

I repeat... you suck. :crying:

At least you got to see Maiden this year.

Yea, but I'd already seen Maiden once before... I've never seen Black Sabbath in ANY incarnation, nor have I ever seen Dio. Thus, I weep. :crying:

I yav...I saw Sabbath with Tony "the cat" Martin some years ago....not a classic line up but I seen 'em guv.

Plus I seen Dio a few times guv! The first time with Queensryche supporting him on their Warning Tour...Guv.

I yav...I saw Sabbath with Tony "the cat" Martin some years ago....not a classic line up but I seen 'em guv.

Plus I seen Dio a few times guv! The first time with Queensryche supporting him on their Warning Tour...Guv.

I continue to weep. :crying: :crying: :crying:

Getting wet 'round here....shoulda bought some waders.

I weep for that Queenryche/Dio show as well. :crying:

DDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

DDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

If it'll cheer you up...I had a ticket to see Sabbath on the Never Say Die tour at Manchester and Van Halen were support (Van Halen 1 had just come out), BUT I ended up with flu and couldn't go, one of my mates bought my ticket from me...he said....he said...........he said it was rather a good show :crying:

If it'll cheer you up...I had a ticket to see Sabbath on the Never Say Die tour at Manchester and Van Halen were support (Van Halen 1 had just come out), BUT I ended up with flu and couldn't go, one of my mates bought my ticket from me...he said....he said...........he said it was rather a good show :crying:

VH On their first Tour...now I'm sad for ya... :crying: that would have been KILLER..from what

Ozzy has stated many times..VH Blew Sabbath off the stage every night..for the whole tour!!

VH On their first Tour...now I'm sad for ya... :crying: that would have been KILLER..from what

Ozzy has stated many times..VH Blew Sabbath off the stage every night..for the whole tour!!

I read that too and I wouldn't of wanted to see Sabbath go through the motions on the Never Say Die tour anyway.

Horses sneezing as vicars tickle their noses with feathers on the end of long sticks.....now that's comedy!

Strange version of comedy. Bored today Nick?

Horses sneezing as vicars tickle their noses with feathers on the end of long sticks.....now that's comedy!

You got it Chris! 1 a.m. stuck at work for another 6 hrs......whaddya do?

Tickle horse's noses with feathers on the end of a long stick? That's what I'd do.

Tickle horse's noses with feathers on the end of a long stick? That's what I'd do.

And wait till they try and catch you and then kick back into your balls.

Quicksand Jesus I'm so far away without you.

Tortured and beaten...blistered by the sun?

Quicksand Jesus, would you like dinner with me tonight?

Will this dinner involve any pink drinks with umbrella's?

I'd not have asked him if it didn't include these items. That'd just be rude.

Quicksand Jesus, would you like dinner with me tonight?

Will this dinner involve any pink drinks with umbrella's?

I'd not have asked him if it didn't include these items. That'd just be rude.

In that case count me in. :bananamac::banana:

Who is Quicksand Jesus? And why, pray tell, is he so far away? :blink: