..............and then there were 2

heaven&hell

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure: I'm alone right now....

I'm here, just trying to look for somewhere to post. But I can't even find that. Boredom is a sweet companion of mine.

Evidently! :P I see you dug up some old posts from the AOR forum...

Me? No, it was... uh, Wes!

There are probably about 20 guests online at the moment. Hectic.

But only us two members... lets make a baby

I like that idea.

I like that idea.

I'm finally out of here for the day. If it's a boy, call it Junior. If it's a girl... I don't know, call it Matt or something.

I like that idea.

I'm finally out of here for the day. If it's a boy, call it Junior. If it's a girl... I don't know, call it Matt or something.

That would be a seriously sexy girl... with huge musCles primed for bashing Hurstville Emos..

I like that idea.

That would be a seriously sexy girl... with huge musCles primed for bashing Hurstville Emos..

You two need to get a room. :whistle:

I like that idea.

We did.

I'll leave it at that.

I like that idea.

We did.

I'll leave it at that.

:pics:

An awkward silence falls over this board from about 12:00pm to 5:00pm Sydney time every afternoon. I sense that I cause this silence.

I sit here, like I am now, dying to leave for the day because of it. If only I had work to occupy my afternoon with...

An awkward silence falls over this board from about 12:00pm to 5:00pm Sydney time every afternoon. I sense that I cause this silence.

I sit here, like I am now, dying to leave for the day because of it. If only I had work to occupy my afternoon with...

It gets that way when it's late at night here and even on Sundays like it has been today.

It gets that way when it's late at night here and even on Sundays like it has been today.

I wonder if that's my fault too. Probably. :(

I didn't want to blame you because I know you have a fragile ego but now that you mention it it is your fault. :whistle:

I didn't want to blame you because I know you have a fragile ego but now that you mention it it is your fault. :whistle:

Don't hate me for being a fragile emo.

Just Geoff and Matt on at the moment...I'm surrounded by Aussies....and they look mean!

... but handsome. Well, at least in my case.

Why, thank you, Nick. Do you want to gang up on Matt and beat him to a pulp?

Just Geoff and Matt on at the moment...I'm surrounded by Aussies....and they look mean!

I'd pay to see that. :whistle:

So would I. Actually, I got quite a few sponsors for the event. Apparently everyone wants to see Matt beaten.

So would I. Actually, I got quite a few sponsors for the event. Apparently everyone wants to see Matt beaten.

I think I'm gonna start a new website called seemattgettheshitbeatenoutofhim.net.

The board is completely dead today. I guess it's a good thing because my bosses are everywhere and I can only have a look every now and then... but even with that in mind there's nothing going on here.

Is it because Sambora86 left?

Or is it because I'm still here?