Cranberries - Zombie

hardrock80srule

Just noticed that it was 12 years old LMAO... I think when I see the name cranberries I just laughed and figured them for a joke. Damn I was wrong!

Im curious as I heard this on the Radio yesterday and had it going through my mind every since. Has anyone else heard it and what was your oponion. It may be old... Seems familiar but then Im not a cranberry fan

One of my all time favorite songs. I love the guitars.

GREAT song !! The reason I bought their CD's "Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?" and "No Need To Argue".

:dance:

• 3 weeks later...

I remember I liked the video-clip back in the day - quite coool song that Zombie is, but my all-time Cranberries fav tune is "I just shot John Lennon" by far!

P.S. I saw a more recent video (forgot the name of the song) and was shocked to see their vocalist got anorexia... she was down to skin and bones - very disturbing sight...

Yeah, that's a cool song. I remember there were quite a few good songs off their debut. Back in school we had a band come in and so a covers set of Cranberries songs. It was pretty cool.

I ended up buying one of their discs, but I've been trying to get rid of it ever since. Not sure what it's called, but it's got a yellow cover with a piccie of the band. It's not a bad disc, I just never listen to it.

I got in to the Cranberries after hearing "Zombie" as well. But they grew old real fast for me. I have all their CDs somewhere around here. Haven't listened to any of them in YEARS. The CD you have Geoff is their 3rd disc "To The Faithful Departed".

Zombie was awesome though! :banger:

• 1 year later...
I remember I liked the video-clip back in the day - quite coool song that Zombie is, but my all-time Cranberries fav tune is "I just shot John Lennon" by far!

P.S. I saw a more recent video (forgot the name of the song) and was shocked to see their vocalist got anorexia... she was down to skin and bones - very disturbing sight...

I Just Shot John Lennon is a great song off a great album - To The Faithful Departed :tumbsup:

Yeah, that's a cool song. I remember there were quite a few good songs off their debut. Back in school we had a band come in and so a covers set of Cranberries songs. It was pretty cool.

I ended up buying one of their discs, but I've been trying to get rid of it ever since. Not sure what it's called, but it's got a yellow cover with a piccie of the band. It's not a bad disc, I just never listen to it.

To The Faithful Departed was a really good album, did you manage to get rid of it? :tumbsup:

The Cranberries first 3 albums are very good.....

Evertbody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can`t We?

No Need To Argue

To The Faithful Departed

Great songs, one of my favourite non rock bands :tumbsup:

GREAT song !! The reason I bought their CD's "Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?" and "No Need To Argue".

Do you still play these? :tumbsup:

I haven't heard them for ages, to be honest. But I'm not going to sell them either. I still like the songs, when I hear them on the radio occasionally.

I haven't heard them for ages, to be honest. But I'm not going to sell them either. I still like the songs, when I hear them on the radio occasionally.

I`ve just bought 2 of the 3 and that 3rd should probably arrive in the next few days, my ex wife kept my original purchases :tumbsup:

I don`t think I will ever start selling cd`s again unless the music format changes and something better than cd`s comes out! :lol:

To The Faithful Departed was a really good album, did you manage to get rid of it? :tumbsup:

Yeah, I think I pretty much gave it away in the end.

I don`t think I will ever start selling cd`s again unless the music format changes and something better than cd`s comes out! :lol:

Who's is going to buy them then ?? :tumbsup:

I've got the second one, but haven't played it in years. My mate got tickets to go and see them years back. They were ok live but very boring to watch.

I've got the second one, but haven't played it in years. My mate got tickets to go and see them years back. They were ok live but very boring to watch.

I don't mind some of theis band's material. I seem to re-call that there were plenty of better songs than Zombie though...I've got their best of album lying around somewhere, I think it's called "Stars".

Who's is going to buy them then ?? :tumbsup:

That question made me think mate, there would be lots of takers in the tranition period of cd`s to new format?? :tumbsup:

Does that make sense? :lol:

I had tickets to see them years back but the show or tour got cancelled! :(