Sellers avoid www_dartweltmeisterin_de, bad buyer.

WARNING to all sellers of AOR/Melodic Rock music BLOCK this terrible buyer www_dartweltmeisterin_de. This horrible bidder begs for cdr's not won nor bid on after auction ends. This person will complain non stop, file chargebacks, ask for free things and wait until a complaint is made before paying. AVOID AT ALL COST!

This is the persons name and address

Brigitte Thiele or Deiter Thiele

Schmiedeweg 8

Adendorf, Niedersachsen 21365

Germany

If this person bids on anything cancel and block. Only bad things can happen with this person bidding on your items.

WARNING! This person is now claiming false chargebacks through Paypal.

This person has bid me up or outbid me on numerous items.

Yep, this person (she/he) is very active at the moment !!

• 2 weeks later...

I can just fully second your thoughts about www.dartweltmeisterin.de. Yeah he's hyper active on ebay (seems to be on every single auction that features AOR or Glam related stuff) and he's constantly outbidding guys like you and me. That's his good right of course (although he must have pissed of many already). However I've blocked Mr. Thiele for some months now on ebay after a suggested CD trade between us didn't came to fruition. He verbally attacked me in a totally rude and nasty way. :baneed: Came across absolutely unprofessional and childish cause he couldn't get that CD from me that he wanted.

By the way he's a seller himself. Just check www.gemm.com where he's offering his stuff for hilarious prices. His name over there is AORMELODIC.

Steer clear!

Cheers

Ralfster

P.S.: Take a look at www.dartweltmeisterin.de . That's the guy in the pic :yikes:

Guest FAKEPOLICE

regarding www_dartweltmeisterin_de-every bidder in EUROPE who has been outbid in EBAY should know that this guy bids with Software,because the high bids are nearly all in the same time range,mostly 5-6 seconds-

BIDDING WITH SOFTWARE IS FORBIDDEN IN GERMANY THROUGH EBAY's TERMS-so,people should send as many mails as possible to EBAY at derswebform@ebay.de (Customer Service) to complaint this nervy bidder-this is probably a chance to get this person SUSPENDED by EBAY or at least warned to continue in that way.By the way-there are other people bidding with Software same way-for example cdtrooper,rock_rules,pc1963-this list should be actualized from time to time!

Needless to say that EBAY does not care very much about these Software Bidders,because they profit from every higher bid-and it is also EVIDENT that sellers BLOCK these freaks and renounce their stolen winning bids-

especially when you also see the additional problems mentioned by zacharyamelie.

Guest FAKEPOLICE
SHIT..... IS IT THE REASON WHY HE WIN THE ITEMS WHEN 1 SECOND REMAINS !!!

:2up:

THAT's EXACTLY THE REASON-and only tons of complaints at EBAY Customer Service may prevent this or at least have some more warnings sent to him and cause correct bids.

Unless a specific name for this software is given, simply saying they use an illegal software won't do anything. Ebay needs proof. I just hope sellers just block that b**ch, so nobody else gets screwed one way or another. Word of mouth is the best way to get rid off her, if all melodic rock and AOR sellers block her now that would send a message. Life has been peaceful for the past few weeks without any bids from that loser.

• 1 month later...

I took a moment to decide whether or not I should post here, as... I realize this'll probably lead to people jumpin' all over my ass for it, but the truth is, I for one- have had Dieter/Brigitte bid on my auctions countless times over the years, and I've never had a problem. Always pay, leave feedback, and all's well in the end.

I'm sorry to hear about the people above who claim to have had chargebacks/problems with this buyer. But, it's only fair, that, if the negative be brought up, so should the positive. I've had dealings with this entity for years, and never a problem.

I do hope any issues you have with this buyer will be resolved,

Respectfully,

PJ

• 11 months later...

Just had to bump this up for Michael Butt, who just got taken not too long ago by this idiot. Join the club of those who hate this buyer.

OH Man Dave where do I start with this person....Brigitte and Dieter Thiele gotta be the biggest idiots on the planet.....I could go on and on but why bother.....you get the point....if you are a seller, block them right now..user id is www_dartweltmeisterin_de if you are a buyer do not waste your time!!!

Just had to bump this up for Michael Butt, who just got taken no too long ago by this idiot. Join the club of those who hate this buyer.

• 2 weeks later...

Totally agree with Zacharyemile and Mbutt on this one!

She is constantly asking for free cdrs of cds that she is outbid on with the stuff she has won, complains about condition of cds that are not even scratched but then tries to say like ok in the next auction you will give me free postage for cds i will win from you ! Pleeeze give me a break!

guess whos been added to the Ebay Blocked list!

Avoid! Avoid ! Avoid!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have seen this person numerous times,when he had made some bids on items that I wanted.

I also know that he has a "store" on gemm and he sells CDs (many bootlegs among them) in very high and outragious prices.His ID in gemm is AORMELODIC (it has been already mentioned).Avoid him!You may end up with a crappy bootleg in your hands,after paying many $$$ to acquire it.I have read a few strange stories about this person in some forums.Thank God I haven't bought CDs from him.

If you don't want to be outbid, then just enter a HIGHER maximum bid! It doesn't matter if you're outbid by a real human being or by a software if your bid isn't high enough. It's not possible to spy out your maximum bid with sniper software. This software only places bids as high as defined by its user. And if this user defines higher max bids than your max bids you will loose anyway.

regarding www_dartweltmeisterin_de-every bidder in EUROPE who has been outbid in EBAY should know that this guy bids with Software,because the high bids are nearly all in the same time range,mostly 5-6 seconds-

BIDDING WITH SOFTWARE IS FORBIDDEN IN GERMANY THROUGH EBAY's TERMS-so,people should send as many mails as possible to EBAY at derswebform@ebay.de (Customer Service) to complaint this nervy bidder-this is probably a chance to get this person SUSPENDED by EBAY or at least warned to continue in that way.By the way-there are other people bidding with Software same way-for example cdtrooper,rock_rules,pc1963-this list should be actualized from time to time!

Needless to say that EBAY does not care very much about these Software Bidders,because they profit from every higher bid-and it is also EVIDENT that sellers BLOCK these freaks and renounce their stolen winning bids-

especially when you also see the additional problems mentioned by zacharyamelie.