Don Vedda - Talking Body [ New Single ]

Mr.AOR

7 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Uh, hasn't that date passed already?

Thank Christ. Do you Canadians do things properly too? Yes, that date has passed. Obviously.

But, as Glen points out, the stupid American version of that date is a couple of days away. ;)

Cannot wait, to be honest... 

• My Little Pony
6 hours ago, Geoff said:

Thank Christ. Do you Canadians do things properly too? Yes, that date has passed. Obviously.

But, as Glen points out, the stupid American version of that date is a couple of days away. ;)

Cannot wait, to be honest... 

Honestly, it's a crapshoot out here. People use both systems, so unless there are numbers greater than 12 in the sequence you kinda have to guess. 

Hmmm, very nice tune but noticeably "less rock" than anything he's done prior. No noticeable guitar at all. Not a fan of the hoodie and the constant "yo-wassup-my-homeboy" hand movements... BUT, all said, it's a nice song. I just hope he's not doing what every single other modern rock musician in the world does, and stops recording rock music. :(

39 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Hmmm, very nice tune but noticeably "less rock" than anything he's done prior. No noticeable guitar at all. Not a fan of the hoodie and the constant "yo-wassup-my-homeboy" hand movements... BUT, all said, it's a nice song. I just hope he's not doing what every single other modern rock musician in the world does, and stops recording rock music. :(

my thoughts too.

pick up the guitar man. Dude ;)

that said it is a good song and lyrics are cool. Would fit nicely on a varied album 

• My Little Pony
14 hours ago, Glen said:

DV's reply. happy now :)

I was gonna say the exact same thing on YouTube. Maybe I still should. ;}

• 6 months later...

Okay, so that one pisses me off a bit. Why is he now a dance-pop artist? How does being a musician just dry up and fade overnight? Did he throw his guitars out and stop playing them all together?

This would be a great rock song... but it's just dance-pop. Fucking annoying, if I'm dead honest. 

If you reach out to Don again, Glen, can you tell him from me he's a gigantic disappointment. :(

I asked him about the distinct lack of guitars and he assured that the next track will rock more.

I don't think he's abandoned the rocking just yet.

fingers crossed 

17 hours ago, Glen said:

I asked him about the distinct lack of guitars and he assured that the next track will rock more.

I don't think he's abandoned the rocking just yet.

fingers crossed 

If I'm being honest, this track has single handedly made me lose faith in him. The verses and stuff are okay by me, but all he needed was guitars in the chorus - easy and simple as he's done before. But instead he choses a shitty dance track? Why? It was a simple rock or dance option and his choice is plain to see. Just a really limp effort if you ask me. 

• My Little Pony

His song "Fuck You" was about his previous label that was never happy with any of his songs, and kept making him change 'em. So he left the label. That's why it took so long for him to finally release his album. 

Has he signed on with another label that is also making him change his style? I mean, he explicitly told Glen his next song would rock, and, well... this certainly doesn't. 

17 hours ago, Glen said:

he's explicitly said the NEXT song WILL rock.

let's see if he's true to his word this time lol. 

I'll believe it when I see it now. I still don't understand why that last song had to have the dance chorus instead of some guitars. I assume it's for himself, but I can't see that'd it'd be a popular move amongst the rest of his fanbase. 

6 hours ago, Geoff said:

I'll believe it when I see it now. I still don't understand why that last song had to have the dance chorus instead of some guitars. I assume it's for himself, but I can't see that'd it'd be a popular move amongst the rest of his fanbase. 

Screenshot_20190826-194019_Facebook.jpg

I do question whether we and Don are on the same page. If this is a dance song then I'm officially a fan of dance music;