Jump to content

Don Vedda - Talking Body [ New Single ]


Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Must listen asap. Very exciting. 

it's the 7 songs you've heard plus 3 new....all v good. Shame there doesn't appear to be a physical release :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the original.   

Dope.  Thanks for the heads up. 

Posted Images

Great stuff. A bit sad that the three new songs are very, very arguably the weakest of the lot... but weak Vedda is pretty freakin' awesome. The guy's a serious talent. 

Favourite track has to be the killer closer, 'Fuck you.' 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the whole album. Sitting number 2 currently but might slip a tad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2018 at 3:02 PM, Geoff said:

Great stuff. A bit sad that the three new songs are very, very arguably the weakest of the lot... but weak Vedda is pretty freakin' awesome. The guy's a serious talent. 

Favourite track has to be the killer closer, 'Fuck you.' 

I love those 3 just as much as the others now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Glen said:

I love those 3 just as much as the others now. 

Yeah, they're all good except 'San Diego' isn't doing too much for me. Certainly not bad, but just kind of plods along a bit much for me. Weakest of an otherwise excellent bunch. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • My Little Pony

I spent four days in San Diego this past Spring. Yeah... I could live there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Wow, that's sexy news. I've always viewed the Don Vedda experience like the Endeverafter, Taking Dawn and there was another prolific one-album gem in recent years... who is it? Can't remember. Not that Taking Dawn was amazing... but I thought he would be one of these artists that finally gets an album out, and then they just disappear for ever. I really hope not. More music please!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony
15 hours ago, Geoff said:

Wow, that's sexy news. I've always viewed the Don Vedda experience like the Endeverafter, Taking Dawn and there was another prolific one-album gem in recent years... who is it? Can't remember. Not that Taking Dawn was amazing... but I thought he would be one of these artists that finally gets an album out, and then they just disappear for ever. I really hope not. More music please!!

Bad City?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, not Bad City or Wigelius. Because Wigelius do have two albums, even if it took 15 years for the second to come out. No, it was another of those modern type bands like Endeverafter... I think. Just can't think who. Isn't the Bad City guy in jail or something? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony
On 11/28/2018 at 1:27 AM, Geoff said:

Nah, not Bad City or Wigelius. Because Wigelius do have two albums, even if it took 15 years for the second to come out. No, it was another of those modern type bands like Endeverafter... I think. Just can't think who. Isn't the Bad City guy in jail or something? 

I think he got out last year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

So what's that in human talk? 20th of December, 2018? That's today, innit? But I guess that's the US date, innit? Jeez I wish you guys learned how to write dates properly in your land. ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

the original was mostly acoustic anyway.

great song but this seems a bit pointless to me.

that said this guy is a shining light in the modern rock genre 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.