any AUSSIES ever used CDWOW.com.au?

Anyone got anything worthwhile in this huge CDWow sale at the moment? Not part of the sale but I just picked up the new Scorpions CD for $13.95 with free shipping, as well as the Go:Audio CD I have been after forever. Neither appeared to be on sale, but I checked only a few days ago and that Go:Audio CD was around $35.00, and constantly is priced very high on the interweb... so I'm happy with that, plus it's got the free shipping too because all stock at the moment has free shipping. :)

Anyway, any recommendations?

i did see something about a sale in my email, but when i checked the site, everything appeared usual price.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got anything worthwhile in this huge CDWow sale at the moment? Not part of the sale but I just picked up the new Scorpions CD for $13.95 with free shipping, as well as the Go:Audio CD I have been after forever. Neither appeared to be on sale, but I checked only a few days ago and that Go:Audio CD was around $35.00, and constantly is priced very high on the interweb... so I'm happy with that, plus it's got the free shipping too because all stock at the moment has free shipping. :)

Anyway, any recommendations?

i did see something about a sale in my email, but when i checked the site, everything appeared usual price.

Yeah, they've got special links for all the stuff on sale. If you have a look it's all just popular CDs and I couldn't dream of searching through it all for something half decent. I checked the Wii games too and they're far, far from cheap.

• 3 weeks later...

i recevied 3 vouchers too.... $18 (after 10 purcashes) and 2 x$2.

now just need to find soemthing good to purchase.

Any suggestions?

Gotthard discs are all cheap

yeah... $8.95 each.

Are they something you think i'd like? Have never really given them much of a listen.

i recevied 3 vouchers too.... $18 (after 10 purcashes) and 2 x$2.

now just need to find soemthing good to purchase.

Any suggestions?

Gotthard discs are all cheap

yeah... $8.95 each.

Are they something you think i'd like? Have never really given them much of a listen.

Honestly mid era Gotthard knowledge isnt my strong point. Your best bet on starting with Gotthard is their Lipservice album... modern Bon Jovi wish they made that album themselves... but i dont know what price it is..

well most of those prices changed over night.... Scorps is still cheap though...

something annoying though: i ordered Scorps ~ fly to the rainbow. they cancelled it as it was out of stock.. two days later its back in stock.. 3 times the price!

well most of those prices changed over night.... Scorps is still cheap though...

yeah, it definitely pays to check every couple of days cos the prices change so much.

I was keen on a Kix 4 or 5-disc set for about $25, then when i went bakc it's now up around $58.

I wonder if they monitor what people are lookign at and then raise the price as it gets more hits?

...and just seraching for Reckless Love... it's gone!

Yeah, I got 2 x $2 vouchers too and managed to pick up Saxon 'Rock the nations' for about $7.95 with free shipping but didn't know what else to get so the 2nd one expired. :(

i think we need to post here as soon as we see something...

shall do, and I've been trying to post things here as i see em. If we all did, we can all grab the bargains whilst availalbe.

Good man

Yeah, I got 2 x $2 vouchers too and managed to pick up Saxon 'Rock the nations' for about $7.95 with free shipping but didn't know what else to get so the 2nd one expired. :(

I used mine on the cd they didnt have in stock, so they sent me another voucher with 6 months on it... 2 bucks woo!

i heard some aussies have received their Treat pre-orders.

(not one that i've ordered, but thought some of u guys could be expecitng it very soon)

Yeah I got notice my pre-order had been despatched last week, on Friday I think. I assume it'll be in my hands very soon.

How come they've had all the Frontiers releases available for pre-order so far this year, but not Crashdiet?

If I knew I'd buy it before you. If they have Saxon's 'Innocence is no excuse' album you should buy it. I think you'd dig it.