Retrospect Records - June 2, 2009

EXCLUSIVE ROCKLAHOMA / RETROSPECT RECORDS SPECIAL OFFER!

Retrospect Records is very pleased to offer this once-in-a-lifetime deal to readers of Heavy Harmonies for the best 80s rock festival in the U.S.A. - Rocklahoma.

Rocklahoma is held in Pryor Oklahoma July 9-12. And for the month of June ONLY I am going to hook you up!!

Buy a 4-day Reserved Seat ticket ($120) for Rocklahoma and Retrospect Records will buy your second ticket!! Thats a 2-for-1 deal!!!

AND....if you respond by June 14th I will throw in a Rocklahoma 2009 T-shirt , 10 raffle tickets to win some awesome prizes AND a souvenir pocket program!!!!!!

This is a limited time offer. If you are sitting on the fence about going to this monstrous event , NOW is the time to buy!! If you need to see the line-up go to http://www.rockfeverfest.com

If you'd like to take advantage of this 2-for-1 offer LET ME KNOW ASAP!!

Rocklahoma is the most amazing 4-day party you will ever experience. Over 90 bands , awesome people who love 80s Metal , and something you will always remember. Retrospect Records is fully aware that Heavy Harmonies readers are some of the most dedicated Melodic Rock fans in the world and Retrospect wants to give back to those fans in a big way.

CONTACT ME TO GET YOUR 2-FOR-1 TICKET SPECIAL. at streetsofmetal@aol.com

Thanks!

Sam McCaslin

CEO-Retrospect Records

Sidestage Manager - Rocklahoma

• 2 weeks later...