Buyer and seller names

I know that I've bought stuff from fellow Heavy Harmony members. People don't always use the same names here as on Ebay and other places. I thought it would be cool if everybody could say what name they use on Ebay and whatever else they use. If in the future I saw that name I would better know that I could trust it. Anyway, my Ebay user name is hairmetalfanatic. So far I've only used the name to buy stuff. That name sticks out. If you see the name hairmetalfanatic as a bid on something of yours you'll know it's me.

Also, anybody happen to know who Metaltiff(sp?) is?

While I know that many people use alias' for whatever reason, I use one name...always have...always will....

JLPRocks

I am "Bubbalepp" -_-

If and WHEN I get back to a buying frenzy.........none of all y'all better snipe me. :tsk::lol:

Bubba is clear to me. But what's "lepp", MJ ??? :unsure:

:P

Anyway, back to the topic: My ebay name is

swazi-muc

(Should you ever fly to Munich, you'll fly to me in MUC ! :) )

I am "Bubbalepp" -_-

If and WHEN I get back to a buying frenzy.........none of all y'all better snipe me. :tsk::lol:

Bubba is clear to me. But what's "lepp", MJ ??? :unsure:

Lepp is Leppard.......as in Def Leppard.

I know.....lame.....lol. :lame:

That was before I knew there was a Dannydannydanny....lol........or it would have been something like BubbaDannyBubbaDanny. :P

I know that I've bought stuff from fellow Heavy Harmony members. People don't always use the same names here as on Ebay and other places. I thought it would be cool if everybody could say what name they use on Ebay and whatever else they use. If in the future I saw that name I would better know that I could trust it. Anyway, my Ebay user name is hairmetalfanatic. So far I've only used the name to buy stuff. That name sticks out. If you see the name hairmetalfanatic as a bid on something of yours you'll know it's me.

Also, anybody happen to know who Metaltiff(sp?) is?

I just recently bought a copy of Fastway - Waiting For The Roar from Metaltiff on Ebay. I thought this was a female but ended up being a guy. I don't know if this person posts here on HH though. Was a great seller, got the CD right away and was in excellent shape :)

My ebay name is almost like my name here, it is Studboy_5

I used to sell CDs on eBay more frequently than I do now, but it's been months since I listed anything, since building a new house takes up all my free time. However, someday I will be living in the new house instead of building it, and at that point I will jump back into the eBay game, and ye shall know me by my name, which is...wait for it...metalmaniac777. Yep, same as here.

As a sidenote, anybody thinking about building a house themselves...don't. :doh:

As another sidenote, anybody who wants to come to upstate New York and help hang sheetrock, I've got beer, and I know lots of you like beer because somewhere I've seen a thread to that effect. :P Of course, I promise all the music blasting from the boom-box will be HH-approved. (Sorry, that means no Candlebox. :lol: )

I used to sell CDs on eBay more frequently than I do now, but it's been months since I listed anything, since building a new house takes up all my free time. However, someday I will be living in the new house instead of building it, and at that point I will jump back into the eBay game, and ye shall know me by my name, which is...wait for it...metalmaniac777. Yep, same as here.

As a sidenote, anybody thinking about building a house themselves...don't. :doh:

As another sidenote, anybody who wants to come to upstate New York and help hang sheetrock, I've got beer, and I know lots of you like beer because somewhere I've seen a thread to that effect. :P Of course, I promise all the music blasting from the boom-box will be HH-approved. (Sorry, that means no Candlebox. :lol: )

Mark

Hey dude i would be the 1st to come help ya especially if beer is involved, but i am afraid there would be more beer drinking than house building....hahahaha........No Candlebox, ain't nothing wrong with Candlebox, but i imagine if you are building the house by yourself, then you are probably "Far Behind".....hahahaha.......Sorry dude bad joke.......

Later

Lon