The F*%K Thread

raildog

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Endless Pain - Kreator 
    • Just Got Back From Baby's - ZZ Top 
    • Never understood why Binary Music wasn't that popular (at least that was what I perceived). It's by far my favourite Palace album. Every songs have killer melodies and a good production.
    • I have bought a few that are decent, but the two that have impressed me most are Mick Mars and Judas Priest.
    • King Zebra , Gotus  , Saxon for me so far and the new Alicate disc is pretty decent. As you've said there are a few still to come(Black Diamonds,Nestor,Remedy,Seb Bach,Kissin Dynamite to name a few I'm waiting for) and another 3/4 of the year to go 
    • Have enjoyed all his output apart from Binary Music...so i'll give this a goo too  hoping for something in the vein of the debut mixed with a little R'n'R radio.
    • Solid song there. 3 for 3 so far. I hope there will be an album out soon. C.H.
    • I am looking forward to this, I was wondering just a few days ago if Palace was working on anything recently. The album art looks like it was done by the same guy that did the art for the Platinum Overdose albums. C.H.
    • So supposedly out but can't find it. Anybody listened to it? 
    • New album to be released July 12th. Press release: PRESENTING ’Reckless Heart,’ the brainchild of Lithuanian-born Swedish artist Michael Palace and the fifth spellbinding chapter in the PALACE saga. This explosive musical journey resurrects the essence of the 1980s, each track pulsating with the potential to score a classic action blockbuster or drive the adrenaline of a training montage. Inspired by genre-defining icons such as AVIATOR, FM and DARE alongside contemporaries CHEZ KANE and CRAZY LIXX, Michael Palace meticulously rebuilt the PALACE sound from the ground up, returning to the true origins and inspiration of the project. ’Reckless Heart’ is an essential cornerstone in any AOR and melodic rock aficionado’s collection. “It was time to go back to the roots, as they say, and finally make that true ’80s AOR album that I’ve dreamt of creating since I started PALACE. It’s the missing link between 1985 and 2024,” said Michael. Michael Palace embarked on his journey with Frontiers as a songwriter and guitarist for various projects such as FIRST SIGNAL, CRY OF DAWN, TOBY HITCHCOCK and KRYPTONITE. These successful collaborations paved the way for a deal with Frontiers, enabling Michael to deliver songs aligned with his vision under the name PALACE. ’Reckless Heart’ marks the fifth release, maintaining a bi-annual album release schedule since 2016. Recently, Michael has produced albums for KENT HILLI and NEVENA and done work across diverse genres while taking on various roles such as a songwriter, musician, producer, and engineer. Tracks: 1. Reckless Heart 2. The Widow’s Web 3. Back In Your Arms 4. Girl Is An Angel 5. You Give Me A Reason To Live 6. Back To ’85 7. For The Love 8. Turn This Car Around 9. Weightless 10. Move Me 11. Stronger By The Day  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.