The F*%K Thread

raildog

I'm fucking here, just fucking hanging. 'Sup? The worm has turned and I'm actually here outside work hours (which thankfully means I'm under the influence and joyous). Can't get a fucking moment here anymore between actual work and the presence of that evil, evil temptress I currently work with... for the moment, anyway. But yeah, hope all you fuckers are fucking off the charts in terms of awesomeness.

And, uh, about this weather? I'm all like, wtf? Are we in England now or something? Amirite? Haven't seen a stretch of nice days for fucking months. As soon as summer appears for a day it's followed by days of fucking shithouse weather, for this time of the year anyway. Smarten up, I say to the fucking weather.

It's Friday fuckin' night so let your fuckin' hair down,suck large amounts of piss and fuck it all to hell and fuckin' back.

Hey Dave, haven't been around much lately, but how'd you go with a new job and the outstanding issues with that last pack of fuckwits you were with? Have you had any luck with a new job, or any luck messing up those last motherfuckers?

It's Friday fuckin' night so let your fuckin' hair down,suck large amounts of piss and fuck it all to hell and fuckin' back.

Hey Dave, haven't been around much lately, but how'd you go with a new job and the outstanding issues with that last pack of fuckwits you were with? Have you had any luck with a new job, or any luck messing up those last motherfuckers?

Hey Geoff,i won my case against those inbred fucktards,so i hope they don't try that shit again to anybody else and i'm still part time between jobs but doing well with the $ and the work i do envolves less stress and that's all i ask for.

The part time job i have has a good chance to become full time,so legs open and tits crossed. :lol:

Hey Geoff,i won my case against those inbred fucktards,so i hope they don't try that shit again to anybody else and i'm still part time between jobs but doing well with the $ and the work i do envolves less stress and that's all i ask for.

The part time job i have has a good chance to become full time,so legs open and tits crossed. :lol:

Awesome, mate. I'm glad to hear it worked out so fucking well. Good luck with the gaping vagina and knotted norks... hope it ends up a full time gig for you. ;)

Awesome, mate. I'm glad to hear it worked out so fucking well. Good luck with the gaping vagina and knotted norks... hope it ends up a full time gig for you. ;)

Cheers mate,gaping vagina and twisted norks are always a fucking good sign.

Who is this....?

Howay,I really love you,ya bloooody great,ya don't smiiirrrke nay tabs,I wanna wrap ya up in cotton wool,ya gonna win this X-Factor,cos I bloody say so,ya reeeeeeet proper,ya can come and live in South Shields and be the pride of the north.

Read aloud,in a geordie accent and the answer is......

Cheryl "FUCKIN'"Cole

Cheryl,why don't you just "FUCK OFF" !!!!!!!!!!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Oi Cheryl........FUCK OFF !!!!

You wouldn't say that if she had her fucking head between your lap would ya?

You watch X Factor? Why didn't I fucking expect that.

And you fuckin' don't,Obviously !!!!!!!

And you fuckin' don't,Obviously !!!!!!!

No, I have a fucking life, especially on a Saturday night ;)