The F*%K Thread

raildog

:
Rainy fucking Monday - is there a worse combination on fuckin' earth?

Hey Geoff send that fuckin' rain down here because sure as fuck we need it.

Fuckin' oath we do !!!!!!!!!!!

Hell fuckin' yeah!!!!!!!

Glad to report that it fucked off early afternoon - though I hear it'll be back today. I actually got to the beach at 3:40pm and had to put sunscreen on as I was surfing in full fucking sunlight. Good fucking times. Surf was still fucking huge too.

Fuck fuckin' Blu fuckin' Ray fuckin' discs and fuck fuckin' dumb fucks who don't know what fuckin' region the fuckin' one they are fuckin' selling fuckin' is :2up:

Fuck fuckin' Blu fuckin' Ray fuckin' discs and fuck fuckin' dumb fucks who don't know what fuckin' region the fuckin' one they are fuckin' selling fuckin' is :2up:

Hey mate, have you searched the net for a region-free code for your Blue-Ray player? What make and model is it? I've never in my life worried about buying stuff from overseas because as far as I can see all these fucking things have region-free codes availabe. Not 100% sure about Blu-Ray, though... never tried it. But hey, if it works with DVD surely Blu-Ray's the same? Let me know the details of your machine and I'll see what I can find if you have no luck.

Ah, another day at work. What fuckin' bliss. How the fuck is it on;y Wednesday? Feels like it should be fucking Friday already.

Hey mate, have you searched the net for a region-free code for your Blue-Ray player? What make and model is it? I've never in my life worried about buying stuff from overseas because as far as I can see all these fucking things have region-free codes availabe. Not 100% sure about Blu-Ray, though... never tried it. But hey, if it works with DVD surely Blu-Ray's the same? Let me know the details of your machine and I'll see what I can find if you have no luck.

I've been lead to believe that blu ray players are not the same as DVD players and will definately only play your region or region free !!!

I know fuck all about these blu ray players but I do remember when buying it that the salesman did say they play your region discs only because I did ask him.

The model I have is a Panasonic DMP-BD60 and plays any region DVD's and region B blu ray discs.

I've been lead to believe that blu ray players are not the same as DVD players and will definately only play your region or region free !!!

I know fuck all about these blu ray players but I do remember when buying it that the salesman did say they play your region discs only because I did ask him.

The model I have is a Panasonic DMP-BD60 and plays any region DVD's and region B blu ray discs.

Who gives a fuck now :bananamac::bananamac::bananamac: ....Refer to the Bad Company thread :bowdown:

Loads of fucks occurring !

Oh hell the mutha fuckin' fuck yeah and the bloody fuck fuck bloody fuck.

Fuck i feel fuckin' better now, where's my mutha fuckin' guns so i can finish the fuckin' job. :brutal_36:

I fuckin' told ya !!!!!!

I'm fuckin' hatching a fuckin' plan !!!!!

Is it a fucking 'Cunning' Plan? ;)

Fuckin' well cunning Mr.P.

I fucking love it when a plan comes together ;)