The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck this rain. Seriously, what the fuck? I'd forgotten what this shit was and now it just comes down all fucking day... on a Saturday. The nerve of this fucking shit.

Holy fuck.....Tait let one rip at 160.7 clicks in this last 20/20 match....The fastest {recorded} ball ever on Australian soil.

I think Thommo may have hit that mark or even gone over it, once or twice back in the 70's.

A shame he is so fucking wayward most of the time and couldn't hit a cows backside with a banjo :whistle:

so fuckin tired.

Widda,I'm fuckin' tired of being fuckin' tired.What i wouldn't give for a fucking good fucking night's sleep.

i

I dont have the sleeping getting to fucking sleep issue, it is just getting to bed when i want to, versus when i fucking get there.

Fuck this rain. Seriously, what the fuck? I'd forgotten what this shit was and now it just comes down all fucking day... on a Saturday. The nerve of this fucking shit.

Try rain mixed with snow and fucking ice. The weather here is way fucked.

Try rain mixed with snow and fucking ice. The weather here is way fucked.

Everything here is way fucked !!!!!!!

Holy fuck.....Tait let one rip at 160.7 clicks in this last 20/20 match....The fastest {recorded} ball ever on Australian soil.

I think Thommo may have hit that mark or even gone over it, once or twice back in the 70's.

A shame he is so fucking wayward most of the time and couldn't hit a cows backside with a banjo :whistle:

For some reason he is usually spot on in this 20/20 thing but in the long version, you are right, they could go any fuckin' where !!!!!!!

Fuck,fook,fuck !!!!!!!!!

You are missing one more fuckin' fook!! :tumbsup:

Fucking Monday already and back to fucking work.

Not here yet...Thank fuck!! :headbanger:

Got a fuckin summons to report for Jury Duty in the mail yesterday... FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! :hammer:

Got a fuckin summons to report for Jury Duty in the mail yesterday... FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! :hammer:

Why does everyone react like this??? Embrace it my good man! Fuck, I spend my life wishing for jury duty. Do all you guys seriously love your fucking jobs that much? :lol:

Why does everyone react like this??? Embrace it my good man! Fuck, I spend my life wishing for jury duty. Do all you guys seriously love your fucking jobs that much? :lol:

I wouldn't mind jury duty if it were in a nicer area but in my 'hood it means I gotta go to fuckin Paterson (a.k.a. the ghetto crack capital of Northern New Jersey)...so if you'd like to impersonate me and take my place there, Geoff, go right the hell ahead.

I wouldn't mind jury duty if it were in a nicer area but in my 'hood it means I gotta go to fuckin Paterson (a.k.a. the ghetto crack capital of Northern New Jersey)...so if you'd like to impersonate me and take my place there, Geoff, go right the hell ahead.

Yeah sure, I'll give it a fuckin' go. Seriously, a day off work plus the possibility of being murdered so I never have to return to work again? You're not exactly making this hard for me to say yes please, mate. :lol:

:
Rainy fucking Monday - is there a worse combination on fuckin' earth?

Hey Geoff send that fuckin' rain down here because sure as fuck we need it.

Fuckin' oath we do !!!!!!!!!!!