The F*%K Thread

raildog

Holy fuck it was hot here yesterday !!!!!!!!

It got to 44 degrees but it felt like 50 degrees.

At midnight it was still 37 and at 3.00am it was still 33 and the lowest it got to was 30.5 at 6am and then shot up again from there.

Thank fuck a cool change came through at about 3.00pm today.

:blink: But listen to this, they have forecasted that we could get some snow next week on the Alps :wtf: I'm not joking !!!

At midnight it was still 37 and at 3.00am it was still 33 and the lowest it got to was 30.5 at 6am and then shot up again from there.

:blink: But listen to this, they have forecasted that we could get some snow next week on the Alps :wtf: I'm not joking !!!

You just got to love the fuckin' sunburnt country and thank bloody fuck the cool change is here.Snow on the fuckin' alps,in Victoria that would not surprise me at fuckin' all.

Fuck, I was hoping the day would never come. Holidays are all fucking over, and I'm back. Here, in front of this fucking computer in this fucking office. Fuck. Such a wonderful break and such a miserable end. :(

Oh look.....Geoff's got a fuckin' depressing fuckin' job..........I fuckin' wish I had anykind of fuckin' job,then I wouldn't be fuckin' stuck in this fuckin' house every fuckin' day !!!!!!!!!

Wanna fuckin' swap? As long as I keep getting fucking the "income".

Errrrrrrrr,Fuck no.....

You just got to love the fuckin' sunburnt country and thank bloody fuck the cool change is here.Snow on the fuckin' alps,in Victoria that would not surprise me at fuckin' all.

No cool change here yet, but yeah, we had 33 degrees at midnight here last night. Fucking insane. But I fucking like it. :)

I spent the entire 40 minute trip into the office this morning pushing my fucking CD back into the car CD player as it kept fucking spitting the fucking thing out, over and over for a full forty fucking minutes!!! Seriously, would it be possible to have a more infuriating start to the day?

Alternatively, you could crash your car but at least you'd get the day off work, or die - and then you wouldn't have to worry about your fucking c*nt of a CD player anymore. So yep, worst start to the day imaginable.

I spent the entire 40 minute trip into the office this morning pushing my fucking CD back into the car CD player as it kept fucking spitting the fucking thing out, over and over for a full forty fucking minutes!!!

:unsure: It wasn't a Poison CD was it because alot of CD players are very well known for spitting them fuckin' right back out before they start playing :whistle:;):lol:

I spent the entire 40 minute trip into the office this morning pushing my fucking CD back into the car CD player as it kept fucking spitting the fucking thing out, over and over for a full forty fucking minutes!!!

:unsure: It wasn't a Poison CD was it because alot of CD players are very well known for spitting them fuckin' right back out before they start playing :whistle:;):lol:

Nah, Cherry Monroe - much worse than Poison, though not bad. Went to an auto-wrecker this morning to get a replacement stereo. They tried two decks and neither worked - both had same issue. I think some fucking moron at Ford needs to really rethink the design of their car fucking stereos. Looks like I could do a better more reliable job than these motherfuckers.

I was going to fucking say, put a fucking decent CD in there and you won't have a fucking problem ;)

Nah, Cherry Monroe - much worse than Poison, though not bad. Went to an auto-wrecker this morning to get a replacement stereo. They tried two decks and neither worked - both had same issue. I think some fucking moron at Ford needs to really rethink the design of their car fucking stereos. Looks like I could do a better more reliable job than these motherfuckers.

My Ford stereo is fucking great (as have the other 3 I have fucking had). Buy an English or American Ford and you won't have a fucking problem.

So the moral of this story is - Buy some decent fucking cd's and don't buy a fucking Ford car in Australia. ;)

My Ford stereo is fucking great (as have the other 3 I have fucking had). Buy an English or American Ford and you won't have a fucking problem.

So the moral of this story is - Buy some decent fucking cd's and don't buy a fucking Ford car in Australia. ;)

This is my 3rd Ford and the other two were fucking fine. Funnily enough this is the latest fucking model one too. And my apologies, but I am not content with playing "decent" CDs... I only play the best in my car. Always fucking excellent CDs. Well, I should say try to play... not play.

At the end of the day, I'd rather drive a fucked up Australian car to the beach with the windows down and my Ipod plugged into the tape deck (because the c*nt of a CD player doesn't work) than slide around the ice in my English car with the heater as high as it will go and the CD playing fine, on my way to the local department store to buy 14 more heaters for the house. ;)

And my apologies, but I am not content with playing "decent" CDs... I only play the best in my car. Always fucking excellent CDs. Well, I should say try to play... not play.

With Cherry Monroe and P**son being exceptions to the fucking rule obviously...

Oh,, and I have central heating, not 'Heaters' where I live, which is a fucking Palace not a 'House' thanx very fucking much. ;)

And my apologies, but I am not content with playing "decent" CDs... I only play the best in my car. Always fucking excellent CDs. Well, I should say try to play... not play.

Oh,, and I have central heating, not 'Heaters' where I live, which is a fucking Palace not a 'House' thanx very fucking much. ;)

What was it about that Cherry Monroe CD you hated so much? For a CD I paid about $1.37 for I have to admit it's pretty fucking awesome value. Admittedly it's not the best CD to ever pass through my player but as I say, just great value for money and a surprisingly enjoyable fucking CD.

Still, I'd rather play this pretty good CD than tarnish my (already fucked) player with the awful new Spin Gallery CD, for example. ;)

Anyway, while we're on the subject if any of you serious music fans out there are interested in picking this Cherry Monroe CD up for next to nothing, check out Secondspin next time they have a sale on. I think both CDs are pretty much the same with a slightly different track running order:

http://www.secondspin.com/search.jsp?page=...y=cherry+monroe

What was it about that Cherry Monroe CD you hated so much? For a CD I paid about $1.37 for I have to admit it's pretty fucking awesome value. Admittedly it's not the best CD to ever pass through my player but as I say, just great value for money and a surprisingly enjoyable fucking CD.

Still, I'd rather play this pretty good CD than tarnish my (already fucked) player with the awful new Spin Gallery CD, for example. ;)

Anyway, while we're on the subject if any of you serious music fans out there are interested in picking this Cherry Monroe CD up for next to nothing, check out Secondspin next time they have a sale on. I think both CDs are pretty much the same with a slightly different track running order:

The tracks 'Painkillers' and 'Bandages' (what fucking apt titles for the songs) being two reasons. I fucking needed two painkillers after hearing that shite tune and a bandage after I cut my throat listening to the other fucking useless song. $1.37? You've been fucking ripped off mate.

The tracks 'Painkillers' and 'Bandages' (what fucking apt titles for the songs) being two reasons. I fucking needed two painkillers after hearing that shite tune and a bandage after I cut my throat listening to the other fucking useless song. $1.37? You've been fucking ripped off mate.

HAHA! If I hadn't supplied that Secondspin link would you have been able to comment on those two fucking songs? :lol: Anyway, I think those two are both pretty bad (can't remember to be honest, only spun it a few times), but there's at least half of this disc that is pretty fucking good. Not my normal preference in music style (they almost sound like some seedy British band [and look as ugly too], also even with a slight goth undertone which I dislike) but as as I say, it's deceptively enjoyable for the money I paid.

HAHA! If I hadn't supplied that Secondspin link would you have been able to comment on those two fucking songs? :lol: Anyway, I think those two are both pretty bad (can't remember to be honest, only spun it a few times), but there's at least half of this disc that is pretty fucking good. Not my normal preference in music style (they almost sound like some seedy British band [and look as ugly too], also even with a slight goth undertone which I dislike) but as as I say, it's deceptively enjoyable for the money I paid.

Strangely enough yes mate, Band info comes from other places besides your good fucking self oddly enough ;) I heard them on Amazon a while back after someone else on another board mentioned their horrible name, plus they had some stuff up on their myspace pages aswell. I can't access the jukebox section on secondspin page at work either. Now fucking apologise for even giving people pointers to this shite and let's hear no more about them please. ;)

http://www.amazon.com/Cherry-Monroe/dp/B0009NCPSS

Strangely enough yes mate, Band info comes from other places besides your good fucking self oddly enough ;) I heard them on Amazon a while back after someone else on another board mentioned their horrible name, plus they had some stuff up on their myspace pages aswell. Now fucking apologise for even giving people pointers to this shite and let's hear no more about them please. ;)

http://www.amazon.com/Cherry-Monroe/dp/B0009NCPSS

I will not apologise for making someone's fucking day. lol @ those prices on Amazon! Looks like a popular CD. :lol: Secondspin would still be cheaper because of Amazon's fucked up postage, so my link's better than yours. ;)

And fyi, band introduction to this site and subsequent info did not come from my awesome self... I was merely a carrier of the torch.