The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuckin' snow !!!!!!!

Virtually fucking gone already, but slip'tastic' while it lasted. :)

A bit fuckin' left here...........

Still fucking none here!!

Fuckin' snow !!!!!!!

Same with fuckin' us.......and never will be :lol:

Fuckin' snow !!!!!!!

I bet you're fuckin' jealous........... :whistle:

Fuckin' snow !!!!!!!

I'd love to have a Christmas with it snowing so yeah.....I actually are fuckin' jealous :christmas:

It's very fuckin' cold here.........

Same here. Need a lot of fuckin' whiskey. :headbanger:

Or a nice cup of fuckin' tea....... :whistle:

Okay, a nice cup of fuckin' tea for my fuckin' hangover... :tumbsup:

You fuckin' know it......... :headbanger:

Fuckin' snow !!!!!!!

I'd love to have a Christmas with it snowing so yeah.....I actually are fuckin' jealous :christmas:

Are you fucking serious? Mate, that's the most un-Au-fucking-stralian thing I ever heard. Winter is bad enough, but you want it during the Christmas season? You're fucking crazy, mate.

Fuck me. Hey England, you want an extra person over there? I think this one's fucking broken. :lol:

Snow during the Christmas break. :lol: Now I've heard it all. Great fucking vacation that'd be!! I'm disappointed in you, Dave. :(

Fuckin' snow !!!!!!!

Are you fucking serious? Mate, that's the most un-Au-fucking-stralian thing I ever heard. Winter is bad enough, but you want it during the Christmas season? You're fucking crazy, mate.

Fuck me. Hey England, you want an extra person over there? I think this one's fucking broken. :lol:

Snow during the Christmas break. :lol: Now I've heard it all. Great fucking vacation that'd be!! I'm disappointed in you, Dave. :(

Fucking freezing cold snow,fuck that and shovel that right up your fuckin' ass.Give me sex,drugs,rock n roll sand,sun and surf before fuckin' frost bite any fuckin' day.

One more mutha fuckin' day to go,hurry the bloody fuck up already.

Got two foot of snow last night.....FUCK!!! :doh:

A hardy GO FUCK YOURSELF to my neighbor who accused me of putting snow in her parking spot!!! :2up:

Dude i suggest you give that mutha fuckin' bitch some nice yellow snow if ya fuckin' know what i mean,some people need a good fuckin' wake up call.

A hardy GO FUCK YOURSELF to my neighbor who accused me of putting snow in her parking spot!!! :2up:

Dude i suggest you give that mutha fuckin' bitch some nice yellow snow if ya fuckin' know what i mean,some people need a good fuckin' wake up call.

You surely don't fuckin' mean fuckin' pissing in the fuckin' snow.........? :yikes::whistle:

Mate, I just want to reiterate that I did say "A Christmas" not all of fuckin' them......Does not have to be here.To spend one overseas in a Country where it does snow on Christmas day would be something different and something I would like to experience at least once in my life but I know this will never happen unfortunately :christmas:

You surely don't fuckin' mean fuckin' pissing in the fuckin' snow.........? :yikes::whistle:

Hell yeah,give that bitch a golden shower and let her suck on that snowcone :gone::lol:

Hell yeah,give that bitch a fuckin' golden shower and let her suck on that fuckin' snowcone :lol::gone: