The F*%K Thread

raildog

Slow fucking week - fuck off. Actually, speaking of it why don't the next 25 days all just fuck off. Too many people are pissing me off too much lately and I'm too tempted to slice throats.

A fuckin' tad fuckin' tetchy me fuckin' thinks !!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck does tetchy mean? If it means I hate everyone, I would have to agree. The upcoming break over New Years for me is one of the most anticipated in my life. My tolerance for the human race is becoming so fucking non-existent.

Another end of the fucking week - and I'm eating my favourite Indian tonight (Jassup, is her name). FUCK YEAH! Then, come Monday there are only 2 and a 1/2 weeks of the working year left. FUCK YEAYAH!!!!

Ho Ho fuckin' Ho.Fuck all this just bring on my mutha fuckin' Christmas holidays and Santa you had better bring me something fuckin' that i want or i'm gotta shove Rudolf and all his mutha fuckin' mates up your big red ass.

What he fucking said :headbanger:

Ho Ho fuckin' Ho.Fuck all this just bring on my mutha fuckin' Christmas holidays and Santa you had better bring me something fuckin' that i want or i'm gotta shove Rudolf and all his mutha fuckin' mates up your big red ass.

Don't you just love fuckin' Chrimbo ?

Don't you just love fuckin' Chrimbo ?

It's proper name is 'Xmas' you fucking phillistine! ;)

I GOT A FUCKING PHONE CALL FROM NEW FUCKING JERSEY AND IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy::headbanger::wub::banana::multi::bunch:

The entire fucking state of New Jersey called you??!!

I GOT A FUCKING PHONE CALL FROM NEW FUCKING JERSEY AND IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy::headbanger::wub::banana::multi::bunch:

The entire fucking state of New Jersey called you??!!

no, but the person who fucking matters did :D

Good fucking day, topped off with however many beers I've had so far... which is a few. I didn't drink all fucking day so forgive a brother for being fucking thirsty.

Sunday's are fuckin' dull here !!!!!!!

Fuckin' here too...

You guys fucking suck! :lol: If Sunday is dull then what the fuck is the rest of the week to you? My Sunday was fucking awesome. Tired as all fuck now, but that's always the sign of a good weekend. I'm not even too phased by this Monday because there are now only two more of them left in this motherfuckin' working year!!!