The F*%K Thread

raildog

I can't even put it into fucking words.

I bet you fuckin' can !!!!!!!!

I fucking second that emotion... :headbanger:

Wow, seriously. I wonder if for the rest of my life I'm only going fucking despise Mondays even more each week. If you'd have told me last Monday that I'd hate this one more than that motherfucker of a day I'd not have believed you. But I do. The fact that I'm not still sleeping now should be illegal.

Fuck,I'm bored shitless !!!!!!!!!

Watching your fucking only L**on Town Video again mate? Update it onto DVD, that will give you something to do for a minute ;)

it is official fuckers...i have died and gone to hell.

Hell is a great place to be. I have my fucking ticket booked.

My feet are still fucking sore. Ran 11km home barefoot on Saturday night / Sunday morning. I didn't notice at the time (because I was fucking smashed) but I possibly ran over some tiny shards of glass, or so it appears that way.

Ebay is about to fuck me over again. Fucking awesome. This motherfucker got me to return $40 worth of his fucking shit that didn't work and now he's pulling the 'I haven't received it' trick. I will break this motherfucker's neck if this keeps up.

Ebay is about to fuck me over again. Fucking awesome. This motherfucker got me to return $40 worth of his fucking shit that didn't work and now he's pulling the 'I haven't received it' trick. I will break this motherfucker's neck if this keeps up.

Don't fuckin' use fuckin' Ebay then !!!!!!!! :whistle:

For the sake of one or two complete fuckwits I deal with in every 500 I won't go to that extreme, but these individuals do fuck me off.

For the sake of one or two complete fuckwits I deal with in every 500 I won't go to that extreme, but these individuals do fuck me off.

I fuckin dread eBay problems :doh:

I fuckin dread eBay problems :doh:

They are fucking long, drawn out and fucking anger-inducing.

Does someone care to explain this fucking shit? I barely get sick ever, temperatures are soaring in the mid 40's (celcius) and yesterday afternoon from out of fucking nowhere I get this sore throat and runny nose. And I still have it today. Seriously, what the fuck? Why waste my fucking time? Does this shit think it's going to hinder my plans? No, it's just going to fucking annoy me as I do what I was going to do anyway. So "cold" or whatever the fuck you call yourself, just fuck off would you.

Does someone care to explain this fucking shit? I barely get sick ever, temperatures are soaring in the mid 40's (celcius) and yesterday afternoon from out of fucking nowhere I get this sore throat and runny nose. And I still have it today. Seriously, what the fuck? Why waste my fucking time? Does this shit think it's going to hinder my plans? No, it's just going to fucking annoy me as I do what I was going to do anyway. So "cold" or whatever the fuck you call yourself, just fuck off would you.

Geoff, you're off the hook. Go ahead and fucking drink my friend as there is no better way to kick a "cold" in the fucking nuts than a few shots and brews.

Geoff, you're off the hook. Go ahead and fucking drink my friend as there is no better way to kick a "cold" in the fucking nuts than a few shots and brews.

Don't you worry about that mate. Got a double episode of 'Survivor' on TV tonight which'll go well with a few beers and then my mate's 30th on Sunday which is going to be a fucking flood of sweet liquid. I just have to figure out either where I'll stay that night or how the fuck I can possibly get back home. Either way, I'm going to go out on a limb and say this coming Monday will be the worst ever. :)