The F*%K Thread

raildog

oh just fuck it all. i am glad it is time to go to sleep.

It fuckin' was... until-

BOO!

Sorry for keeping you awake. :(

Fuck the entire fuckin' world !!!!!!!!!!!

It's fuckin' party time, isn't it? :bananamac:

You fuckin' know it..... :bananamac:

The fucking fruit shoots are on Wotty! :whistle:

Woo-fuckin'-hoo!! :bananamac:

But can you fuckin' handle them ? :whistle:

'Her vagina is heaven'. When I get my recording career off the fucking carpet that's going to be in the charts. Know it. Embrace it.

My god! So many ignorant, ill informed, selfish, me me me motherfuckers out there. Unfuckingbelievable. If you are one, FUCK YOU.! :fu:

Only one and a half hours to go until what some call "happy hour" but what I choose to call FUCK YEAH!!! hour.

Nice! A Great fucking week off for me and off to see my Dad, then up to the Lake District on Monday for a few days, then to finish, Firefest next Saturday and a meet up with TIM(2) and Glen. FUCK YEAH! :tumbsup:

Only one and a half hours to go until what some call "happy hour" but what I choose to call FUCK YEAH!!! hour.

Nice! A Great fucking week off for me and off to see my Dad, then up to the Lake District on Monday for a few days, then to finish, Firefest next Saturday and a meet up with TIM(2) and Glen. FUCK YEAH! :tumbsup:

Now that's what I call a FUCK YEAH! Say hi to the chaps, party hard and don't you fuckers dare leave a drop of beer at Firefest!

Now that's what I call a FUCK YEAH! Say hi to the chaps, party hard and don't you fuckers dare leave a drop of beer at Firefest!

Shame you can't fucking be there mate, as it will be an awesome day with some truly great fucking bands.

Shame you can't fucking be there mate, as it will be an awesome day with some truly great fucking bands.

Yeah, I'd sure as fuck love to be there. You guys should pool your money together for next year to get me over there. :) Haha, enjoy the fuck out of it.

Work really fuckin pissed me off today which made me have more beers than I normally have when I got home :chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug: :chug: :chug::chug::chug::chug::chug:

Work really fuckin pissed me off today which made me have more beers than I normally have when I got home :chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug: :chug: :chug::chug::chug::chug::chug:

Dearie fuckin' me !!!!!!!!!

No mate......It's fuckin' great :lol:

That's fuckin' ok then.........

I'll be getting fully fuckin' pissed tonight :bananamac: .....I've got my drinking shoes on and ready to go !!!!!!! :lol:

I'll be getting fully fuckin' pissed tonight :bananamac: .....I've got my drinking shoes on and ready to go !!!!!!! :lol:

Fuckin' "piss-head" alert !!!!!!!! :whistle:

Fuckin' "piss-head" alert !!!!!!!! :whistle:

Fuck I feel crook :whistle:

Too many people in this fuckin' house today ! :(