The F*%K Thread

raildog

Holy fuckin' shit! My fuckin dog just chased a pretty decent sized fuckin BEAR out of my back yard!! No fuckin' kidding!! :yikes:

:lol: What kind of dog do you have? That's fucking awesome. I'm just trying to picture my fat little pug chasing a bear out the yard. Not so sure it'd happen.

:lol: What kind of dog do you have? That's fucking awesome. I'm just trying to picture my fat little pug chasing a bear out the yard. Not so sure it'd happen.

Yeah......because our killer koala bears and one of the most fearsome and dangerous bears on the fuckin' planet :unsure: ......Alot more dangerous than even a pissed off Grizzly :lol:

Yeah......because our killer koala bears and one of the most fearsome and dangerous bears on the fuckin' planet :unsure: ......Alot more dangerous than even a pissed off Grizzly :lol:

Yeah, they're as angry as they are cute little fuckers. My pug looks a little but like a koala, or a wombat. He'd probably fit in well with them both.

I have a big dumb lovable Golden Retriever who lays around the house in a semi-comatose state most of the time. Which is why it was such a fuckin shock to see him go after a fuckin bear, gettin' all up in his fuckin grill like "YOU WANNA FUCKIN PIECE OF ME? YOU WANNA FUCKIN PIECE? LET'S GIT IT ON!"

...now that it's all over with he's probably lucky that the fuckin' bear didn't just end him with one swipe of his fuckin paw, thank God.

I have a big dumb lovable Golden Retriever who lays around the house in a semi-comatose state most of the time. Which is why it was such a fuckin shock to see him go after a fuckin bear, gettin' all up in his fuckin grill like "YOU WANNA FUCKIN PIECE OF ME? YOU WANNA FUCKIN PIECE? LET'S GIT IT ON!"

...now that it's all over with he's probably lucky that the fuckin' bear didn't just end him with one swipe of his fuckin paw, thank God.

:lol: Fucking awesome. I hope you gave him some extra dog biscuits that night. I love dogs. I wish they'd just replace all the fucking humans.

Fuck yea, he got extra fuckin Milk Bones last night. I finally had to stop my son from giving him stuff cuz every time I turned around he was givin' the dog extra snacks, like "Here you go, Hero Dog." I sez "Dude, if you don't cut it out he'll be too fat to chase away the next bear." :rofl:

Seriously, you had to be there. It was quite possibly the most bad-ass thing I've ever seen my usually docile and cuddly Golden do. Fuckin scary and awesome at the same time. He was all set to rip Yogi Bear a new fuckin ass.

Fuck yea, he got extra fuckin Milk Bones last night. I finally had to stop my son from giving him stuff cuz every time I turned around he was givin' the dog extra snacks, like "Here you go, Hero Dog." I sez "Dude, if you don't cut it out he'll be too fat to chase away the next bear." :rofl:

Seriously, you had to be there. It was quite possibly the most bad-ass thing I've ever seen my usually docile and cuddly Golden do. Fuckin scary and awesome at the same time. He was all set to rip Yogi Bear a new fuckin ass.

Imagine you'd had a fucking video camera ready for it. That would have been awesome.

After we got the dog away from the fuckin bear my wife tried to get a picture of it (it was a pretty decent sized fuckin bear) but by the time she got the camera outside he was already walkin' away. My muthafuckin dawg showed him who the fuckin boss was!

I AM FUCKING STILL STUCK AT FUCKING WORK AND I AM FUCKING SICK AND I SHOULD BE HOME IN FUCKING BED BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I GET TO WORK SIXTEEN FUCKING HOURS AND NO FUCKING SLEEP. THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT AND I AM SO FUCKING DONE. SOMEONE BETTER COME FUCKING FIX THIS FUCKING SHIT NOW!

• 2023 Gold Donors
I AM FUCKING STILL STUCK AT FUCKING WORK AND I AM FUCKING SICK AND I SHOULD BE HOME IN FUCKING BED BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I GET TO WORK SIXTEEN FUCKING HOURS AND NO FUCKING SLEEP. THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT AND I AM SO FUCKING DONE. SOMEONE BETTER COME FUCKING FIX THIS FUCKING SHIT NOW!

Wow, Widda! Yep, I'd say your havin' one pretty bad fuckin' day there! Fuckin' workin' isn't much fun, but workin' when your not fuckin' feelin' well, is really fuckin' terrible, imho! If I lived closer to ya, I'd fuckin' rescue.....er, make that help ya fuckin' escape! Hope ya get some good fuckin' rest....soon! :)