The F*%K Thread

raildog

I WAS watching the fuckin' cricket........

Did it fucking get away??

Not THAT fuckin' "cricket".........

The fucking cricket the Aussies just got knocked out of right? :lol:

Had yesterday off with a public holiday, and I'm taking my 2 days off this month on Thursday and Friday... making these a 2 day working week. Can I get a huge, massive, big fuck off FUCK YEAH?! FUCK YEAH!

Fuckin' :rofl2:

Did the useless c*nts lose to Sri Lanka too? I watched them get fucking hammered by the West Indies up at my bro's house and assumed they wouldn't go any better in the next match.

Seriously, I know fuck all about cricket but any team who wins the toss in 20/20 and chooses to bat first deserves to be kicked out of the fucking tournament right then and there.

On another note, fuck me... it's winter. I was surfing in board shorts yesterday... today I am fucking rugged up like an eski-fucking-mo. Fuck I hate fucking winter. Out with the wetsuits for this upcoming weekend. :(

Did the useless c*nts lose to Sri Lanka too? I watched them get fucking hammered by the West Indies up at my bro's house and assumed they wouldn't go any better in the next match.

Seriously, I know fuck all about cricket but any team who wins the toss in 20/20 and chooses to bat first deserves to be kicked out of the fucking tournament right then and there.

Yes they fucked up big time, although at least they didn't lose to the Dutch like a certain fucking English team did in the first game :whistle: .Saying that, we played well and fucked over the Pakistani's in the second game and qualified for the super 8's on Thursday.

Even the English qualified mate - feel fucking ashamed :lol:

Yes they fucked up big time, although at least they didn't lose to the Dutch like a certain fucking English team did in the first game :whistle: .Saying that, we played well and fucked over the Pakistani's in the second game and qualified for the super 8's on Thursday.

Yeah, no doubt about it, could not be more ashamed of the fucking cricket team than I am at the moment. As you and others have said, this 20/20 stuff is meaningless but it's still a fucking pathetic display, no doubt. You guys lost to the Dutch? lol, that's fucking awesome. If the Dutch are still in it I guess I'll wear that hat. GO YOU FUCKING DUTCHMEN!

Yeah, no doubt about it, could not be more ashamed of the fucking cricket team than I am at the moment. As you and others have said, this 20/20 stuff is meaningless but it's still a fucking pathetic display, no doubt. You guys lost to the Dutch? lol, that's fucking awesome. If the Dutch are still in it I guess I'll wear that hat. GO YOU FUCKING DUTCHMEN!

Not meaningless, just not the way I particularly like cricket. Anyways It didn't look so fucking meaningless on their less than usual fucking smug faces when they lost haha. Oh and the Dutch are fucking out. ;)

Going to see my mates band, Isac Hunt tonight - fucking great laugh they are too.