Have a great fuckin' day Faron....

Mrs Rock Fan will be fucking working from 14.30 - 22.15

My fucking wedding anniversary tomorrow, 5 years :eek:

Fuckin' congrats............I think !!!! :whistle:

Fucking thanks Ian :tumbsup:

Have a great fuckin' day Faron....

Mrs Rock Fan will be fucking working from 14.30 - 22.15

For fucks sake............

Hoping to fucking watch some films this weekend, so many I`ve sky plussed, borrowed or own that I`ve still to watch!

i have come to the fuckin conclusion that it would be easier and much less painless to impale my head on a fucking iron pike than to do what i am attempting to do at the moment.

You trying to fucking do the ironing again! :D

i have come to the fuckin conclusion that it would be easier and much less painless to impale my head on a fucking iron pike than to do what i am attempting to do at the moment.

yeah, the fuckin ironing. thats it. :crying:

yeah, the fuckin ironing. thats it. :crying:

fuckin :lol:

This weather is FUCKED! One minute it looks like it'll clear up, the next moment it's fucking pouring rain. I went out for a surf this morning and then on the way back home my car thought it'd get on the action and went for it's own fucking surf in a gigantic fuck-off downpour. If the weather is like this tomorrow my enjoyment levels at Soundwave could be severely fucking decreased.

Fucking Libbys changed to a completely different looking woman in Neighbours!

Come on Geoff, explanation needed :tumbsup:

Haha! The "real" Libby came down with a bad fuckin' cold for a few weeks, in real life. Obviously something more than a little fuckin' 'cold', but yeah, it was so bad she was off for about a month I think. The girl filling in is off another Aussie triumph in TV, 'McLeods Daughters'. Don't worry, mate, she'll be back soon.

But there isn't fuckin' enough of Elle fuckin' Robinson..........Lush !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

Ian, didn`t fucking realise you`re a fucking Neighbours fan, maybe I`ll get my updates from you as well as Geoff :tumbsup:

It's fuckin' quality tv mate,but why doesn't anyone want to fuckin' get off with Steph ? I think Lucas has started fuckin' sniffing around.........

It`s nice you fucking appreciate quality tv as opposed to not appreciating a quality sport :tumbsup:

I was going to rope Ian into our discussion thread as I know he's far more versed on 'Neighbours' than I am. :lol:

I don't mind Elle, but she's pretty fucking skinny. I much prefer that blonde girl who's currently going out with one of those guys who plays AFL. She's kind of new-ish. And yeah, Stef is a fucking treat. Man I loved Janae though. She was fucking gold... a chest to sink a fucking fleet of ships, n' stuff that's more sexy than that.

Never fuckin` heard of Janae? :unsure:

I`ve got some catching up to do, apparently, Ian has never missed an episode in 20 odd years :tumbsup:

'Taken Out' - fuckin' awesome Aussie TV.

What the fuck is that about then ??

It's a fuckin' dating show where either a guy comes out and there are 30 girls who through a series of 3 rounds decide if they want to go out on a date with him, and then he selects his fave of the girls remaining (usually anywhere from 0,1-15) or vice versa, with a girl out the front and 30 dudes. I love it. It got axed after about a week and a half in prime time, but they shot a shole series worth, which is now playing in the early AM each night. I tape it and devour it the next day. :)

Fucking Libbys changed to a completely different looking woman in Neighbours!

Come on Geoff, explanation needed :tumbsup:

Haha! The "real" Libby came down with a bad fuckin' cold for a few weeks, in real life. Obviously something more than a little fuckin' 'cold', but yeah, it was so bad she was off for about a month I think. The girl filling in is off another Aussie triumph in TV, 'McLeods Daughters'. Don't worry, mate, she'll be back soon.

But there isn't fuckin' enough of Elle fuckin' Robinson..........Lush !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

Ian, didn`t fucking realise you`re a fucking Neighbours fan, maybe I`ll get my updates from you as well as Geoff :tumbsup:

It's fuckin' quality tv mate,but why doesn't anyone want to fuckin' get off with Steph ? I think Lucas has started fuckin' sniffing around.........

It`s nice you fucking appreciate quality tv as opposed to not appreciating a quality sport :tumbsup:

I was going to rope Ian into our discussion thread as I know he's far more versed on 'Neighbours' than I am. :lol:

I don't mind Elle, but she's pretty fucking skinny. I much prefer that blonde girl who's currently going out with one of those guys who plays AFL. She's kind of new-ish. And yeah, Stef is a fucking treat. Man I loved Janae though. She was fucking gold... a chest to sink a fucking fleet of ships, n' stuff that's more sexy than that.

Never fuckin` heard of Janae? :unsure:

I`ve got some catching up to do, apparently, Ian has never missed an episode in 20 odd years :tumbsup:

Yeah, she was only on for a few fuckin' years and it sounds like you missed her. She had a slight pug kind of face, but a chest that'd tear your face off and feed it to the nearest pug.

Donna is the policemans daughter who is trying to fuck Ringo at every opportunity.Elle is fuckin' lush.Declan fucked Didge who is now fuckin' preggers.Elle is fuckin' lush.Harold's back.Elle is fuckin' lush.Susan fuckin' annoys me,she had every fuckin' MS trait going,and then has fuckin' none :doh:

Fuckin' unmissable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

Donna is the policemans daughter who is trying to fuck Ringo at every opportunity.Elle is fuckin' lush.Declan fucked Didge who is now fuckin' preggers.Elle is fuckin' lush.Harold's back.Elle is fuckin' lush.Susan fuckin' annoys me,she had every fuckin' MS trait going,and then has fuckin' none :doh:

Fuckin' unmissable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

Yeah, Donna's the one. She's a fucking beaut. She's my fave of the fuckin' bunch. Susan's MS hit again recently, to the point where she couldn't walk down a street and that ugly fucker who's trying to fuck Elle had to help her home, but then it disappeared again. Not sure what the fuck's up with that storyline.