The F*%K Thread

raildog

Speaking of that Budda and Allah crap, when in the fuck are they gonna shoot those Bali bomber fuckers!!!

Didn't you hear? The start of November.

2009, apparently.

I can't believe those fuckers were still seeing friends, family and supporters (who, imo, should be shot on the spot - seriously) and getting married and fucking their new multiple wives in prison. They should have been castrated, not bandaged up and if they survived that they should have been left to rot alone on a prison floor somewhere. What a fucked up system that they have had joy in their lives since that day.

Speaking of that Budda and Allah crap, when in the fuck are they gonna shoot those Bali bomber fuckers!!!

2009, apparently.

I can't believe those fuckers were still seeing friends, family and supporters (who, imo, should be shot on the spot - seriously) and getting married and fucking their new multiple wives in prison. They should have been castrated, not bandaged up and if they survived that they should have been left to rot alone on a prison floor somewhere. What a fucked up system that they have had joy in their lives since that day.

Bookies are taking bets on what will fuckin' happen first......Them being shot or the Guns n Roses album being released :lol:

2009, apparently.

Bookies are taking bets on what will fuckin' happen first......Them being shot or the Guns n Roses album being released :lol:

I've heard that it's going to be in "the next 72" hours twice now in the last 144 fuckin' hours.

2009, apparently.

I've heard that it's going to be in "the next 72" hours twice now in the last 144 fuckin' hours.

I wish they would just hurry the fuck up and do it........and use fuckin' machine guns...the fuckin' :ahole: s

2009, apparently.

I wish they would just hurry the fuck up and do it........and use fuckin' machine guns...the fuckin' :ahole: s

Yeah, if it's because they're a bunch of fuckin' pussies I'll go over there and do it.

Fuck a duck! Now my fucking Zen has run out of fucking juice - no music for 4 fucking hours, B-o-ll-o-c-k-s :doh:

Honestly mate, picture this. The lady I work with is a devoted Christian and she has had some fucking internet christian radio station on ALL day. Trust me mate, a thousand days of pure silence is heaven compared to what I've endured today. If I hear one more clueless fucker talk about living his life for the moment he dies so he can see Jesus' face there to greet him I am just going to start killer every motherfucker I see anywhere and everywhere.

They didn't play any fucking Stryper or Holy Solider on that station, I take it?

Fucking funny!!! :lol:

Fuck me! There's fucking Bagpipes at the beginning and throughout the Scorps 'Wild Child' track. Fucking Hoots mon och eye the fucking noo!!

Fuck me! There's fucking Bagpipes at the beginning and throughout the Scorps 'Wild Child' track. Fucking Hoots mon och eye the fucking noo!!

There could be a banjo that fuckin' could be JBJ if you're fuckin' unlucky.....

Fuck a duck! Now my fucking Zen has run out of fucking juice - no music for 4 fucking hours, B-o-ll-o-c-k-s :doh:

Honestly mate, picture this. The lady I work with is a devoted Christian and she has had some fucking internet christian radio station on ALL day. Trust me mate, a thousand days of pure silence is heaven compared to what I've endured today. If I hear one more clueless fucker talk about living his life for the moment he dies so he can see Jesus' face there to greet him I am just going to start killer every motherfucker I see anywhere and everywhere.

Fuckin` funny, sorry Geoff :lol:

You should get yourself a fuckin ipod mate :lol:

I've got one, hence why I swapped to a fucking Zen my brother. It is now all fucking juiced up and ready to go, as it were. ;)

Fucking weekend coming, great I say :tumbsup:

Already the fuck here. Whilst your at fucking work, I shall have a fine ale :drink:

Already the fuck here. Whilst your at fucking work, I shall have a fine ale :drink:

Have a couple of fuckers on me matey :tumbsup:

I already fucking have Bro :lol:

Just had to go the fucking Post Office. The main one was closed for lunch so I drove all the way to the next fucking village only to find that fucker closed as well.

Had a fag and a bar of chocolate and went back and waited for the original one to open. Fuckin caught cold in my car.

Finally the fucker opened and I was beaten to the desk by a mad fucking hippy chick who then proceeded to post 20 (I repeat 20) fucking packages.

20 minutes later finally got back to fucking work.

URRRRRRGH !!!

I already fucking have Bro :lol:

There's a fuckin' surprise... :unsure::unsure:

Just had to go the fucking Post Office. The main one was closed for lunch so I drove all the way to the next fucking village only to find that fucker closed as well.

Had a fag and a bar of chocolate and went back and waited for the original one to open. Fuckin caught cold in my car.

Finally the fucker opened and I was beaten to the desk by a mad fucking hippy chick who then proceeded to post 20 (I repeat 20) fucking packages.

URRRRRRGH !!!

You posted 20 fucking packages, Why? :D

URRRRRRGH !!!

Clearing out some CDs that were cluttering up my spare room !

URRRRRRGH !!!

Is this the phantom fuckin' post-person ? :unsure:

I gotta go get a fuckin flu shot tonight. Not lookin forward to it... I fuckin HATE needles! :yikes: