The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck Bon Jovi - All Hail fucking Y&T :beerbang:

Fucking right. :tumbsup:

Don't let Wotty fuckin' see this...

i swear to god, i am gonna cough up a fucking lung.

Been there. Coughed up a fuckin' lung.

Have a fucking ciggie and make it a nice fucking round 2!!

Have a fucking ciggie and make it a nice fucking round 2!!

Wouldn't that make it fuckin' worse? :yikes:

I'm in the mood for a fucking cigarette... why the fuck is that? :(

You smoke on fucking guitar, so no need for a ciggie. You are a fucking Rock god of the highest calibre and I don't know why the fuck I have the fucking cheek even talking to you, 'cos I ain't fucking worthy !! :bowdown:

You smoke on fucking guitar, so no need for a ciggie. You are a fucking Rock god of the highest calibre and I don't know why the fuck I have the fucking cheek even talking to you, 'cos I ain't fucking worthy !! :bowdown:

:rofl: Oh yeah that must be fucking it, I always fucking forget that angle... ;)

Ain't you fuckin' forgetting someone Jez ?? :whistle:

Fuckin' sorry Pete.....

Fuckin' sorry Pete.....

Can I be your fucking Guitar tech Petey :wub:

Fuckin' sorry Pete.....

Don't you fuckin' start Jezster,you know I want that fuckin' gig.. :whistle::nyanya::whistle:

Fuckin' sorry Pete.....

Don't you fuckin' start Jezster,you know I want that fuckin' gig.. :whistle::nyanya::whistle:

Fucking tough - I asked first, so fuck off!!! I am gonna be Pete's stage wear advisor aswell, got a fucking sweet selection of spandex, bandanas and fucking aviators lined up. He will be more fucking Sambora than Sambora by the time I have fucking finished with him.

Fuckin' sorry Pete.....

Fucking tough - I asked first, so fuck off!!! I am gonna be Pete's stage wear advisor aswell, got a fucking sweet selection of spandex, bandanas and fucking aviators lined up. He will be more fucking Sambora than Sambora by the time I have fucking finished with him.

Fuckin' ok then..It's fuckin' Celine Dion for me then...We'll see who's fuckin laughing longer then won't we ???

Fuckin' sorry Pete.....

Fuck yeah, Jez has set up some fuckin' sweet stagewear selections for me. Here I am modeling his latest ensemble...

rock_fest_outfit.jpg

Fuckin' sorry Pete.....

Fuck yeah, Jez has set up some fuckin' sweet stagewear selections for me. Here I am modeling his latest ensemble...

rock_fest_outfit.jpg

He can fuckin' sort you out then.. :crying::crying: Not enough pink for me anyway. :nyanya::nyanya:

Fuckin' sorry Pete.....

rock_fest_outfit.jpg

He can fuckin' sort you out then.. :crying::crying: Not enough pink for me anyway. :nyanya::nyanya:

:rofl2: Fucking sweet brother Pete - I told ya I was fucking good at this design stuff - you will thank me in the long run. Pink Aviators - I know 2 people that would fucking have some of that straight away. I'm counting the fucking $'s already and have already bought 3 new basses with the proceeds. My new fucking career - who fucking needs gigs?

yay for fuckin happy hour!...Break out the shelf bra and the low cut top and fuckin paaaaaaaaarttttaaaaaaaay

Are you gettin' fuckin' toasted again, Widda?

I wish I fuckin' knew what a fuckin' happy hour is fuckin' like.... :whistle:

Happy Hour normally lasts more than one hour. And its a bunch of unhappy people getting themselves totally fuckin' obliterated on alkihol. :popcorn: Fun to fuckin' watch sometimes.

dont fucking forget the shelf bras and low cut tops;)

That usually get lower as the fuckin' alcohol increases. :tits: