The F*%K Thread

raildog

I bet you go out fuckin' wearing a fuckin' boot on one fuckin' foot and a fuckin' trainer on the other for fuckin' individuality,but take your fuckin' sandals with you to your fuckin' SANDAL WEARERS POPULAR FRONT meetings wrapped in a fucking carrier bag...

I even know your fuckin' codeword "GHANDI"

:rofl2: How the Fuck you know that. Now come over here and let me fucking slap you with my Jesus Boot. :lol:

Only if you haven't worn your fuckin' socks... :whistle:

I only wear one sock and it ain't on my fucking foot - think Red Hot Chili Peppers! :headbanger:

I bet you go out fuckin' wearing a fuckin' boot on one fuckin' foot and a fuckin' trainer on the other for fuckin' individuality,but take your fuckin' sandals with you to your fuckin' SANDAL WEARERS POPULAR FRONT meetings wrapped in a fucking carrier bag...

:rofl2: How the Fuck you know that. Now come over here and let me fucking slap you with my Jesus Boot. :lol:

I only wear one sock and it ain't on my fucking foot - think Red Hot Chili Peppers! :headbanger:

Oh dear...You didn't buy the fuckin' sock off QVC did you ??

No I use yours on the fucking quiet. Which one you wearing today :lol:

Oh no...Not my fuckin' "I LOVE JBJ" socks,the ones that strangely fuckin' disappeared when you came to my fuckin' house in fuckin' Luton..How fuckin' could you.. :crying::crying::crying::crying:

Oh no...Not my fuckin' "I LOVE JBJ" socks,the ones that strangely fuckin' disappeared when you came to my fuckin' house in fuckin' Luton..How fuckin' could you.. :crying::crying::crying::crying:

No they had 'I Love A BJ' on them - you're getting fucking confused little chap. :whistle:

For FUCK'S sake.. i leave for 5 fucking minutes and all fuckin hell breaks loose. you lads make up or i will turn the fuckin hose on the fucking both of yous. :D

No they had 'I Love A BJ' on them - you're getting fucking confused little chap. :whistle:

Yeah,there's more fuckin' chance of me loving JBJ than me getting to love a fuckin' BJ.. :crying::crying::whistle::crying::crying:

Yeah,there's more fuckin' chance of me loving JBJ than me getting to love a fuckin' BJ.. :crying::crying::whistle::crying::crying:

You don't love a good old Fucking BJ. You've been living in that fucking field far too long my lad.

hehehhe....jez said BJ...that makes me fuckin giggle. :D

A Barbie Job? :headbanger:

I FUCKIN GOT YOU!!!! YOU FORGOT TO SAY FUCKKKKKK!!!!!

I fucking forgot to fucking say fuck! Fuck! :beerbang:

Widda's been fuckin crouching in this fuckin thread for-EVER just waiting for someone to fuckin' slip up so she could fuckin say that.

Widda's been fuckin crouching in this fuckin thread for-EVER just waiting for someone to fuckin' slip up so she could fuckin say that.

guilty as fuckin charged. toss me in the slammer ossifer keef :D

Lisa used to the fuckin' Fuck Thread Cop but since she's not around as much anymore, I think we got a new fuckin' sheriff in town. :lol:

Keef - You wanna 'Toss' The Widow in the fucking slammer!!! Does that fucking word mean the same over there as it does over here? :lol:

Keef - You wanna 'Toss' The Widow in the fucking slammer!!! Does that fucking word mean the same over there as it does over here? :lol:

Jez, you are truly fuckin naughty.

Jez, you are truly fuckin naughty.

I fucking hope so!!

I fucked up the other day but was quick to notice and hit that edit button really fuckin' quick.

I had my day all fuckin' planned for tomorrow...... I was going to find an Indian flag, wipe my arse with it then set the fucker on fire and whack it with a shoe and film it and send it to the Indian Embassy, but It's gonna be fuckin' 41 degrees celsius here tomorrow and a total fire ban so that has fucked that idea.

That's fuckin' insane, mate. I was looking at the weather forecast in awe all through my holiday. You guys in Victoria, SA and WA are getting fucking hammered with this 40+ degree heat. For the first time ever, you guys could come up to Sydney to fuckin' cool off. :lol: I don't think we've cracked 35 degrees yet. It's been beautiful, but never too hot. I wonder why we're not getting these 40 degree fucking days too. Not that I'm complaining, now that I have to ride my bike everywhere. :(

I had my day all fuckin' planned for tomorrow...... I was going to find an Indian flag, wipe my arse with it then set the fucker on fire and whack it with a shoe and film it and send it to the Indian Embassy, but It's gonna be fuckin' 41 degrees celsius here tomorrow and a total fire ban so that has fucked that idea.

That's fuckin' insane, mate. I was looking at the weather forecast in awe all through my holiday. You guys in Victoria, SA and WA are getting fucking hammered with this 40+ degree heat. For the first time ever, you guys could come up to Sydney to fuckin' cool off. :lol: I don't think we've cracked 35 degrees yet. It's been beautiful, but never too hot. I wonder why we're not getting these 40 degree fucking days too. Not that I'm complaining, now that I have to ride my bike everywhere. :(

It's gonna be fuckin' 40 tomorrow aswell.....I can sense some serious fuckin' Bushfires about to erupt.

Well you wouldn't fuckin' read about it :unsure: .....actually ....I did read about..... We are heading off to Phillip Island in a few days for a bit of a break which will include plenty of swimming at one of our favourite surf beaches at Woolami, so what the fuck do I read in todays newspaper. :yikes: A 5-6 metre Great White shark was spotted at Woolami yesterday and a spokesman for the Lifesaving club said "There has been one in the area now for the last several months"

Fuckin' typical......The big mother is probably waiting for me :bluegrab: {I'm the little blue thing swimming and the hand is the shark}

Haha. I really wanted to get over to Phillip Island when I was over in Victoria. Didn't make it, though. Went the Great Ocean Road instead. Next time, I guess.

And Dave, I will personally wrestle this motherfuckin' shark out of the water for you when I'm there. We'll sit around afterwards and cook him in the air. Sounds like you don't even need a BBQ down there at the moment.

Haha. I really wanted to get over to Phillip Island when I was over in Victoria. Didn't make it, though. Went the Great Ocean Road instead. Next time, I guess.

And Dave, I will personally wrestle this motherfuckin' shark out of the water for you when I'm there. We'll sit around afterwards and cook him in the air. Sounds like you don't even need a BBQ down there at the moment.

Geoff, your the man......The Great White Fuckin' hunter.......I along with everyone else will lead you down to the waters edge and give you the :preach: {last rights}......Ah.....I mean all the encouragement you will need { with the Jaws music playing in the background} then watch from a great distance as you become an entree for that big fucker.

I would without exaggeration, lose all control of bodily functions and crap my fuckin' dacks mate if I was in the water and saw that