The F*%K Thread

raildog

Had a fuckin` great meal out last night with my lovely wife! :bananamac:

You're so fuckin' lucky !!!!!!!

Fuckin` lucky the meal was great or my lovely wife?

To be honest I had a sulk on with my wife and we barely spoke! I`m such a knob at times.

Had a fuckin` great meal out last night with my lovely wife! :bananamac:

You're so fuckin' lucky !!!!!!!

Fuckin` lucky the meal was great or my lovely wife?

To be honest I had a sulk on with my wife and we barely spoke! I`m such a knob at times.

Barely fuckin' speaking is the fuckin' "norm" here in fuckin' Thetford......

We are having to fuckin` move again, landlord has been relocated back into this area and wants his house back, he`s given us two months notice, more fuckin` stress and cost! :hammer::crying:

We are having to fuckin` move again, landlord has been relocated back into this area and wants his house back, he`s given us two months notice, more fuckin` stress and cost! :hammer::crying:

That IS a fucker !!!!!

I wanted a DVD {which I thought I ordered} but I have fuckin ordered the CD :doh::anon:

I am a fuckin' dickhead and want to punch the fuck out of myself :angryfire: ....Fuck I'm pissed off :explode: Fuckin' idiot <_<

I wanted a DVD {which I thought I ordered} but I have fuckin ordered the CD :doh::anon:

I am a fuckin' dickhead and want to punch the fuck out of myself :angryfire: ....Fuck I'm pissed off :explode: Fuckin' idiot <_<

Fuckin' hell Dave......

Fuck :crying:

Fuckin' hell Dave......

Please feel free to call me a dumb fuck....Anyone....I fuckin' deserve it :doh::anon:

Fuckin' hell Dave......

Please feel free to call me a dumb fuck....Anyone....I fuckin' deserve it :doh::anon:

Ok then,you dumb fuck.....

Fuckin' hell Dave......

That's better, thanks mate but it is more :respect:KING DUMBFUCK

Fuckin' hell Dave......

You fuckin' crack me up mate !!! :beerbang::beerbang:

Fuckin' hell Dave......

Yeah, you fucking tosser ;)

Fuckin' hell Dave......

Yeah, you fucking tosser ;)

Oh how fuckin' true mate...and again :respect:KING FUCKIN' TOSSER would be more appropriate but I would have to share that title with Mitchell Johnson :lol:

The fuckin' enemy is being a "fuckwit" !!!!

Another one to join my fuckin' club :anon: