The F*%K Thread

raildog

FUCK WHAT? :blink:

I don't know man, ask Widda. The only fuck I know is that I'm going to be fucking partying in 4 fucking hours from now!!!

Why you Lucky Fuckin' Bastard!!!

In about 30 hours, I'm gonna be rockin' out to the NEW YORK FUCKIN' DOLLS!!!! :beerbang:

Enjoy the fuckin' show... wherever that may be. In about 48 hours I will be rockin' to fistfuls of fucking metal. :beerbang:

I don't know man, ask Widda. The only fuck I know is that I'm going to be fucking partying in 4 fucking hours from now!!!

In about 30 hours, I'm gonna be rockin' out to the NEW YORK FUCKIN' DOLLS!!!! :beerbang:

Enjoy the fuckin' show... wherever that may be. In about 48 hours I will be rockin' to fistfuls of fucking metal. :beerbang:

Are you making fucking tin foil balls again??!! :whistle:

Have a great Fuckin' time Geoff!!! :tumbsup:

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK! FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK! FUCK!

just runnin this about again. :crying:

fuckin tired, fuckin sad, fuckin lonely. i guess it is time to go the fuck ot bed, but i dont know what the fuck for, there is not a fuckin thin to get up for in the fuckin morning.

Fucking Libbys changed to a completely different looking woman in Neighbours!

Come on Geoff, explanation needed :tumbsup:

Haha! The "real" Libby came down with a bad fuckin' cold for a few weeks, in real life. Obviously something more than a little fuckin' 'cold', but yeah, it was so bad she was off for about a month I think. The girl filling in is off another Aussie triumph in TV, 'McLeods Daughters'. Don't worry, mate, she'll be back soon.

But there isn't fuckin' enough of Elle fuckin' Robinson..........Lush !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

Haha! The "real" Libby came down with a bad fuckin' cold for a few weeks, in real life. Obviously something more than a little fuckin' 'cold', but yeah, it was so bad she was off for about a month I think. The girl filling in is off another Aussie triumph in TV, 'McLeods Daughters'. Don't worry, mate, she'll be back soon.

I`ve never fucking liked how Libby looks, not that it matters. :tumbsup:

Cheers Geoff

But there isn't fuckin' enough of Elle fuckin' Robinson..........Lush !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

Ian, didn`t fucking realise you`re a fucking Neighbours fan, maybe I`ll get my updates from you as well as Geoff :tumbsup:

Ian, didn`t fucking realise you`re a fucking Neighbours fan, maybe I`ll get my updates from you as well as Geoff :tumbsup:

It's fuckin' quality tv mate,but why doesn't anyone want to fuckin' get off with Steph ? I think Lucas has started fuckin' sniffing around.........

It's fuckin' quality tv mate,but why doesn't anyone want to fuckin' get off with Steph ? I think Lucas has started fuckin' sniffing around.........

It`s nice you fucking appreciate quality tv as opposed to not appreciating a quality sport :tumbsup:

It`s nice you fucking appreciate quality tv as opposed to not appreciating a quality sport :tumbsup:

Fuckin' :doh:

A wonderful fuckin` morning, the sun is shining, Mrs Rock Fan is at work and I`m taking the 4 kids for a nice walk

round by the canal :tumbsup:

A wonderful fuckin` morning, the sun is shining, Mrs Rock Fan is at work and I`m taking the 4 kids for a nice walk

A wonderful fuckin' morning,the sun is shining,the fuckin' enemy is here and if I fuckin' knew where that canal is,I'd fuckin' throw myself in.......... :crying::crying::crying:

A wonderful fuckin' morning,the sun is shining,the fuckin' enemy is here and if I fuckin' knew where that canal is,I'd fuckin' throw myself in.......... :crying::crying::crying:

I`m fucking disappointed to hear that mate, would of thought you`d have said you`d have thrown Mrs Watson in :tumbsup:

I`m fucking disappointed to hear that mate, would of thought you`d have said you`d have thrown Mrs Watson in :tumbsup:

No,the fuckin' fish would've thrown her fuckin' back..........

What the fuck have yopu got planned today Ian? :tumbsup:

The same as every other fuckin' day.Tv,music,tv,music,computer,tv,music,computer,tv,music and then back to fuckin' bed.The days fuckin' fly by......... :crying::crying::crying:

Not fucking eating today then mate :tumbsup:

I was going to rope Ian into our discussion thread as I know he's far more versed on 'Neighbours' than I am. :lol:

I don't mind Elle, but she's pretty fucking skinny. I much prefer that blonde girl who's currently going out with one of those guys who plays AFL. She's kind of new-ish. And yeah, Stef is a fucking treat. Man I loved Janae though. She was fucking gold... a chest to sink a fucking fleet of ships, n' stuff that's more sexy than that.

What the fuck have yopu got planned today Ian? :tumbsup:

The same as every other fuckin' day.Tv,music,tv,music,computer,tv,music,computer,tv,music and then back to fuckin' bed.The days fuckin' fly by......... :crying::crying::crying:

Not fucking eating today then mate :tumbsup:

You don't fuckin' know the fuckin' enemy....Food,or cooking it,is a fuckin' luxury...... :crying::crying: