The F*%K Thread

raildog

• 2023 Gold Donors
:woot: It's friday night and the weekend is fucking here. To bad it's suppsed to fucking rain all weekend long. I guess I'll just have to sit home and drink beer. I somehow managed to stock up before I came home from work. The wife just looked at me and rolled her eyes.

It's still Friday morning so the weekend is not fucking here yet. It is however supposed to fucking rain tomorrow. I guess I'll just have to sit home and drink beer too. :lol:

Well when I sent this it was fucking friday night my time (Japan).

Thank fuck that's over.....

does wotty get fuckin sprung today?

Too fuckin' true....

Yay! wotty got fuckin sprung! :)

And ain't I fuckin' glad ? :whistle::whistle:

WE are fuckin' glad, mate !!!

Gawd, enough with the fuckin RAIN already!!! :angry:

sometimes rain is nice, but sometimes it fuckin SUCKS!

Right now it does indeed fuckin suck. We got two and a half fuckin inches of rain on Saturday, which knocked out our fuckin power from about 5 PM till sometime in the wee hours of the fuckin morning (I don't know exactly when the fuck it came back cuz it was still out when we went to bed), and which blew the bathroom skylight off of my fuckin' RV trailer, so there was water all over the fuckin inside of the fuckin thing when I discovered that on Sunday morning. I had to put a fuckin tarp over the fuckin trailer to cover the fuckin hole until I can get to the fuckin RV dealer to find a replacement, which was a fuckin job and a fuckin half.

We had a break Sunday and yesterday and now we're getting fuckin hammered again today.

I`ve had half a day from work to play football (not fuckin` soccer) with my boys, but it`s fucking freezing and surprisingly fucking raining :(

That rain fuckin' sucks........

That's what I've been fuckin saying all fuckin day!! :angry:

sometimes rain is nice, but sometimes it fuckin SUCKS!

Right now it does indeed fuckin suck. We got two and a half fuckin inches of rain on Saturday, which knocked out our fuckin power from about 5 PM till sometime in the wee hours of the fuckin morning (I don't know exactly when the fuck it came back cuz it was still out when we went to bed), and which blew the bathroom skylight off of my fuckin' RV trailer, so there was water all over the fuckin inside of the fuckin thing when I discovered that on Sunday morning. I had to put a fuckin tarp over the fuckin trailer to cover the fuckin hole until I can get to the fuckin RV dealer to find a replacement, which was a fuckin job and a fuckin half.

We had a break Sunday and yesterday and now we're getting fuckin hammered again today.

that does fuckin suck. any left over PBR's would have fuckin drowned ;) Just kidding.

that does fuckin suck. any left over PBR's would have fuckin drowned ;) Just kidding.

Thankfully any leftover PBR's were transferred to the house fridge before the deluge.

Unfortunately, the little TV we use in the trailer wasn't as lucky, since we keep it stored directly under the fuckin skylight that was ripped off during the fuckin storm, so it got fuckin soaked. :angry:

The kids have just told me it`s fucking snowing :tumbsup:

The rain also changed to fuckin' snow here, but it's on its way back to being plain ole fuckin rain again. Either way it's a sloppy fuckin mess :angry: